Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | DeathDino's Free Flirts! [PINGSLIST]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@DeathDino omg that's so interesting!! Maybe if you are interested, could my stupid baby participate? 0: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46219729] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/462198/46219729_350.png[/img] [/url] Btanier is basically someone who believes that there are no mean people in the world and everyone can get together and be friends if they try hard enough. obviously a very... non-realistic way to see the world, but on his defense he used to live in a very isolated place where people used to worship his sister, so all he saw on his life was,,people being nice tbh also his bio has a bit more of info on him if you want 0:
@DeathDino omg that's so interesting!! Maybe if you are interested, could my stupid baby participate? 0:

46219729_350.png

Btanier is basically someone who believes that there are no mean people in the world and everyone can get together and be friends if they try hard enough. obviously a very... non-realistic way to see the world, but on his defense he used to live in a very isolated place where people used to worship his sister, so all he saw on his life was,,people being nice tbh

also his bio has a bit more of info on him if you want 0:
ZEh89jK.png - Art Shop
- Adopts
- Skin shop
@DeathDino Aw! That was really good! Thank you sososo much! You really did a good job!
@DeathDino Aw! That was really good! Thank you sososo much! You really did a good job!
vista_wc1.png vista_wc1.png
@Yourcatisadragon | Thank you!! ♥
@Yourcatisadragon | Thank you!! ♥
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
@DeathDino Thats so nice 0: this is the boy I'll show you, I hope he picks your interest~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44736407][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/447365/44736407_350.png[/img][/url] This is Gau, he lives in the dark forests of Tangled woods in a part that can be quite dangerous for those who likes to wander freely, his job basically is lighting a safe path for anyone that decides to explore the area so nothing bad will happen! He's basically a guide for anyone. Always ready to help whoever he finds and pretty much the first one to welcome them into his hidden clan and help them into whatever distress they find themselves in. Very kind when people conversate and isn't much a fan of violence, though he's the kind that doesn't appreciate to CAUSE the violence, but doesn't really care when it does happens since life can get pretty harsh through these lands.... (He also prefer other boys, but besides that, feel free to chose anyone you think its fit <:)
@DeathDino Thats so nice 0: this is the boy I'll show you, I hope he picks your interest~

44736407_350.png

This is Gau, he lives in the dark forests of Tangled woods in a part that can be quite dangerous for those who likes to wander freely, his job basically is lighting a safe path for anyone that decides to explore the area so nothing bad will happen! He's basically a guide for anyone.

Always ready to help whoever he finds and pretty much the first one to welcome them into his hidden clan and help them into whatever distress they find themselves in. Very kind when people conversate and isn't much a fan of violence, though he's the kind that doesn't appreciate to CAUSE the violence, but doesn't really care when it does happens since life can get pretty harsh through these lands....

(He also prefer other boys, but besides that, feel free to chose anyone you think its fit <:)
duXZtd7.png
[center][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58dAcjgtfbk][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/a8b99773-fd80-4d55-a9db-c0f1e460e6ec/dba90d8-0f174731-ffb5-4520-85d7-c711b069f486.png[/img][/url] [font=Times New Roman][size=4][color=E77FBF]Clicky~ -------------------------- [columns] [url=https://orig00.deviantart.net/869e/f/2017/167/2/7/henge_by_bionicbandit-dbcxekh.gif][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/869e/f/2017/167/2/7/henge_by_bionicbandit-dbcxekh.gif[/img][/url] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36456712] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/364568/36456712.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46219729] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/462198/46219729.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [url=https://orig00.deviantart.net/869e/f/2017/167/2/7/henge_by_bionicbandit-dbcxekh.gif][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/869e/f/2017/167/2/7/henge_by_bionicbandit-dbcxekh.gif[/img][/url] [/columns] [font=Times New Roman][size=6][color=DE3335]Fendrel[/color] and [color=CCA4E0]Btanier[/color]![/size] [url=https://www.deviantart.com/thispoisonedone/art/Crow-divider-with-extra-crows-691885318][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/22f9b615-e89c-4dd1-b72d-d5fa2692096b/dbfxi4m-c0580812-a15a-426c-a246-761ad19f27c2.png[/img][/url] [size=4]Today, the map had brought Btanier to a most peculiar, dark place. Of course, to the bubbly pink coatl, he hadn’t the faintest notion of the oppressive omen and sheer intense eeriness of the crimson and black forest. The trees reached out like lanky, bony fingers, perhaps hoping to curiously poke the dragon which had entered the domain. His tongue flicked out here and there to taste the crisp air of the morning, occasionally sniffing in some of the thick mist veiling whatever might lie ahead - however, it was almost as if the sorrowful trees of bloody leaves were endless. He wandered and wandered through the eternity of outstretched limbs and decaying foliage, looking about for any sort of treasure he hoped to find upon his map. He glanced down to it, recognizing its change to reflect the current territory. On paper he could tell where he needed to go, but when he looked back up, his sense of direction was absolutely non-existent. Never the less the coatl was eager to explore and simply persisted onward with the guide of his naive inquisitiveness. Btanier knew not what was set before him, but it was - as always - extremely challenging to find any danger with it. The sweet scent of milk.. honey.. the aroma of flowers and the promising juice of fresh fruit! His stomach rumbled and he bounced forward. “[color=CCA4E0][b]Boy am I hungry![/b][/color]” He pronounced cheerfully as he sought the delicious scent of a fresh meal. He finally came upon one lone tree standing limber and almost broken in the clearing. Apples of gold hung from them, and flowers upon mangled thorny vines bloomed in what little light pierced through fog. It was beautiful and.. [i]Scrumptious![/i] Yet as he climbed onto the stones, avoiding the prickles of the desperate thorns, he found his talon just too short. [i]”Hm”[/i]. He hummed and though he leapt and reached upon his tippy toes, he could not grab that one delicious apple. “[color=CCA4E0][b]Phooey.[/b][/color]” He muttered, but he did not give up. He tried his tail next, but it, too, was too short. “[color=CCA4E0][b]Darn![/b][/color]” he exclaimed, now trying to shake the tree with his mouth open wide for the fruit. Yet his efforts remained utterly.. [i]fruitless[/i]. Silence overtook the tiny orchard, and for once Btanier noticed something other than his own antics. The trees rustled in a gentle breeze that carried along black feathers and drops of blood, of which dried instantly upon touching the floor. The coatl leaned forward to peer at the now disappearing droplets, his round eyes ever wide as he wondered what this meant. His perked feathers flicked and he turned towards the sound of fleeting footsteps.. "[b][color=CCA4E0]Hello?[/color][/b]" He called hopefully. "[b][color=DE3335]Needing some help?[/b][/color]" A loud voice echoed from behind him, and the coatl quickly turned to find him face to face with a gargantuan and deathly imperial. Like the gnarled branches of the trees, hands of long claws reached towards the skies, the [i]heavens[/i] above, but the spectres' limbs were constrained to the dragon's body. A bony talon of similarly fearsome sickles reached forth - and with ease that caught Btanier in awe, plucked the shiny apple right from the boughs of the tree after a crackling twist of his arm. He offered it to the coatl, and the little one took it between both of his front talons like a squirrel gifted an acorn. Btanier looked back up to the overwhelming form before him, but merely smiled widely. "[b][color=CCA4E0]Thank you![/b][/color]" He said cheerfully before taking a small bite, lids falling over his arcane optics as he licked his muzzle. He made a whole-hearted 'mmm' sound as he gulped down his tiny chunk. His eyes fluttered open and his tail wagged, feathers perked entirely at the taste. "[b][color=CCA4E0]Mm mm mm! That's amazing! You should have a bite, too.[/b][/color]" While the apple filled Btanier with a crazed delight, it did not cloud his altruism. Though, the moment that the imperial gave a dismissive wave in response to the offering, he greedily began to feast on the fruit once more. The larger dragon watched with his head retracted some.. "[b][color=DE3335]Try not to choke.[/b][/color]" He commented in a half-mutter as tiny crumbs of the apple fell to the forest floor with the coatl's ravenous feeding. A couple desperate ravens glided down to pluck what little fell from the apple, before retreating quickly upon the growls of the imperial. "[b][color=CCA4E0]Thank you, again! It's just so good.. I almost forgot.[/b][/color]" Btanier brushed his neck after finishing the entirety of the apple, leaving only and only the stem. The imperial gently plucked it from the grip and flicked it into the soil beneath the tree. "[b][color=CCA4E0]Can I.. can I have another?[/b][/color]" The coatl asked, reaching with an eager hand to another apple. The dragon before him only grinned and shook his head, nudging Btanier in an effort to remove him from the stone wall. "[b][color=DE3335]The tree only produces so much. It has been kind to you.[/b][/color]" Upon reaching the ground, the imperial truly flaunted his incredible size in comparison to the little one and persisted in his dialogue. "[b][color=DE3335]How've you come to my domain?[/b][/color]" He queried with a vague tilt of the head and faintly narrowed white optics. Btanier revealed his map with a sense of glee and unraveled it for the other. "[b][color=CCA4E0]This map! This magical map! It has brought me here today.[/b][/color]" His head tilted in a sort of mimic yet truly curious gesture. "[b][color=CCA4E0]Now, who does this belong to?[/b][/color]" The imperial lifted his head, curling it back slightly to make him appear more snake-like than the coatl himself. "[b][color=DE3335]I, Fendrel. Welcome to the Crimson Forest.[/b][/color]" His bony talon rose once more to gesture to the other trees. "[b][color=DE3335]Let me see that map of yours.[/b][/color]" He requested - well, more like commanded, words that the coatl happily obliged to. Fendrel clicked his tongue against the ceiling of his jaws in thought, slowly turning the map back towards Btanier. He pointed to the red x upon the parchment. "[b][color=DE3335]..You have reached your destination. Perhaps I may show you the way out?[/b][/color]" The coatl's head cocked to the side for a moment, as if contemplating all the same, before finally nodding eagerly. "[b][color=CCA4E0]Yes, of course! I would just like to take a trinket back home.[/b][/color]" With that, he removed one of the dark red and black roses from its own stem, and stuffed it near the others he was clad in. Fendrel rolled his head to the side, the motion delivering another swift crack, and he turned back to the tree. "[b][color=DE3335]Perhaps one more after all.[/b][/color]" He took another apple, causing the tree's boughs to wrack slightly once more before falling back into unearthly stillness. Btanier took the second gift eagerly. "[b][color=CCA4E0]Thank you, mister Fendrel![/color][/b]" He bowed his head, quickly catching up to the imperial who'd started walking ahead of him. "[b][color=DE3335]I trust you will not forget of this place.. of me.. What is your name, little one?[/b][/color]" He queried without a single glance to the coatl, simply moving along in a consistently uneased and lumbering gait. "[b][color=CCA4E0]Of course not - oh, and, Btanier! Oh, it's nice to meet you, mister Fendrel![/b]" "[b][color=DE3335]..Well, Btanier.. It is indeed a pleasure to meet one of your.. air. Neither I nor the forest shall forget you in return. Perhaps will come a day we meet again.[/b][/color]" "[b][color=DE3335]Until then, fond memories, Btanier...[/b][/color]" -------------------- [font=Times New Roman][size=4][color=E77FBF]@Gif | I hope you enjoyed this one too!! Fendrel is SUPER new to me but I know he's taken nicely to Btanier haha.
dba90d8-0f174731-ffb5-4520-85d7-c711b069f486.png
Clicky~

henge_by_bionicbandit-dbcxekh.gif

36456712.png

46219729.png

Fendrel and Btanier!
dbfxi4m-c0580812-a15a-426c-a246-761ad19f27c2.png

Today, the map had brought Btanier to a most peculiar, dark place. Of course, to the bubbly pink coatl, he hadn’t the faintest notion of the oppressive omen and sheer intense eeriness of the crimson and black forest. The trees reached out like lanky, bony fingers, perhaps hoping to curiously poke the dragon which had entered the domain. His tongue flicked out here and there to taste the crisp air of the morning, occasionally sniffing in some of the thick mist veiling whatever might lie ahead - however, it was almost as if the sorrowful trees of bloody leaves were endless.

He wandered and wandered through the eternity of outstretched limbs and decaying foliage, looking about for any sort of treasure he hoped to find upon his map. He glanced down to it, recognizing its change to reflect the current territory. On paper he could tell where he needed to go, but when he looked back up, his sense of direction was absolutely non-existent. Never the less the coatl was eager to explore and simply persisted onward with the guide of his naive inquisitiveness.

Btanier knew not what was set before him, but it was - as always - extremely challenging to find any danger with it. The sweet scent of milk.. honey.. the aroma of flowers and the promising juice of fresh fruit! His stomach rumbled and he bounced forward. “Boy am I hungry!” He pronounced cheerfully as he sought the delicious scent of a fresh meal. He finally came upon one lone tree standing limber and almost broken in the clearing. Apples of gold hung from them, and flowers upon mangled thorny vines bloomed in what little light pierced through fog. It was beautiful and.. Scrumptious!

Yet as he climbed onto the stones, avoiding the prickles of the desperate thorns, he found his talon just too short. ”Hm”. He hummed and though he leapt and reached upon his tippy toes, he could not grab that one delicious apple. “Phooey.” He muttered, but he did not give up. He tried his tail next, but it, too, was too short. “Darn!” he exclaimed, now trying to shake the tree with his mouth open wide for the fruit. Yet his efforts remained utterly.. fruitless.

Silence overtook the tiny orchard, and for once Btanier noticed something other than his own antics. The trees rustled in a gentle breeze that carried along black feathers and drops of blood, of which dried instantly upon touching the floor. The coatl leaned forward to peer at the now disappearing droplets, his round eyes ever wide as he wondered what this meant. His perked feathers flicked and he turned towards the sound of fleeting footsteps.. "Hello?" He called hopefully.

"Needing some help?" A loud voice echoed from behind him, and the coatl quickly turned to find him face to face with a gargantuan and deathly imperial. Like the gnarled branches of the trees, hands of long claws reached towards the skies, the heavens above, but the spectres' limbs were constrained to the dragon's body. A bony talon of similarly fearsome sickles reached forth - and with ease that caught Btanier in awe, plucked the shiny apple right from the boughs of the tree after a crackling twist of his arm.

He offered it to the coatl, and the little one took it between both of his front talons like a squirrel gifted an acorn. Btanier looked back up to the overwhelming form before him, but merely smiled widely. "Thank you!" He said cheerfully before taking a small bite, lids falling over his arcane optics as he licked his muzzle. He made a whole-hearted 'mmm' sound as he gulped down his tiny chunk. His eyes fluttered open and his tail wagged, feathers perked entirely at the taste. "Mm mm mm! That's amazing! You should have a bite, too."

While the apple filled Btanier with a crazed delight, it did not cloud his altruism. Though, the moment that the imperial gave a dismissive wave in response to the offering, he greedily began to feast on the fruit once more. The larger dragon watched with his head retracted some.. "Try not to choke." He commented in a half-mutter as tiny crumbs of the apple fell to the forest floor with the coatl's ravenous feeding. A couple desperate ravens glided down to pluck what little fell from the apple, before retreating quickly upon the growls of the imperial.

"Thank you, again! It's just so good.. I almost forgot." Btanier brushed his neck after finishing the entirety of the apple, leaving only and only the stem. The imperial gently plucked it from the grip and flicked it into the soil beneath the tree. "Can I.. can I have another?" The coatl asked, reaching with an eager hand to another apple. The dragon before him only grinned and shook his head, nudging Btanier in an effort to remove him from the stone wall. "The tree only produces so much. It has been kind to you."

Upon reaching the ground, the imperial truly flaunted his incredible size in comparison to the little one and persisted in his dialogue. "How've you come to my domain?" He queried with a vague tilt of the head and faintly narrowed white optics. Btanier revealed his map with a sense of glee and unraveled it for the other. "This map! This magical map! It has brought me here today." His head tilted in a sort of mimic yet truly curious gesture. "Now, who does this belong to?"

The imperial lifted his head, curling it back slightly to make him appear more snake-like than the coatl himself. "I, Fendrel. Welcome to the Crimson Forest." His bony talon rose once more to gesture to the other trees. "Let me see that map of yours." He requested - well, more like commanded, words that the coatl happily obliged to. Fendrel clicked his tongue against the ceiling of his jaws in thought, slowly turning the map back towards Btanier. He pointed to the red x upon the parchment. "..You have reached your destination. Perhaps I may show you the way out?"

The coatl's head cocked to the side for a moment, as if contemplating all the same, before finally nodding eagerly. "Yes, of course! I would just like to take a trinket back home." With that, he removed one of the dark red and black roses from its own stem, and stuffed it near the others he was clad in. Fendrel rolled his head to the side, the motion delivering another swift crack, and he turned back to the tree. "Perhaps one more after all." He took another apple, causing the tree's boughs to wrack slightly once more before falling back into unearthly stillness.

Btanier took the second gift eagerly. "Thank you, mister Fendrel!" He bowed his head, quickly catching up to the imperial who'd started walking ahead of him. "I trust you will not forget of this place.. of me.. What is your name, little one?" He queried without a single glance to the coatl, simply moving along in a consistently uneased and lumbering gait. "Of course not - oh, and, Btanier! Oh, it's nice to meet you, mister Fendrel!"

"..Well, Btanier.. It is indeed a pleasure to meet one of your.. air. Neither I nor the forest shall forget you in return. Perhaps will come a day we meet again."

"Until then, fond memories, Btanier..."

@Gif | I hope you enjoyed this one too!! Fendrel is SUPER new to me but I know he's taken nicely to Btanier haha.
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
@DeathDino [quote]Yet his efforts remained utterly.. fruitless.[/quote] tHIS MADE ME SCREAM SDGBVDSIGVDKSLGVS sO GOOD aaaaa I love it so much! This is so wholesome!! Btanier truly has this naive sense of dealing with places and people, and since he was pretty much isolated his whole life it is very fitting for him to feel so excited about everything!! I love this so mUUCHH and I love Fendrel a lot too aa AA
@DeathDino
Quote:
Yet his efforts remained utterly.. fruitless.

tHIS MADE ME SCREAM SDGBVDSIGVDKSLGVS sO GOOD

aaaaa I love it so much! This is so wholesome!! Btanier truly has this naive sense of dealing with places and people, and since he was pretty much isolated his whole life it is very fitting for him to feel so excited about everything!! I love this so mUUCHH and I love Fendrel a lot too aa AA
ZEh89jK.png - Art Shop
- Adopts
- Skin shop
@Gif | Lmao.. thank you so much!! Feel free to return for more!
@Gif | Lmao.. thank you so much!! Feel free to return for more!
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
@DeathDino sdivgdshg thank you so much, you are so sweet ;v; And your writing is amazing!! I just don't wanna bother you tho, it's a lot of work but a a a a sTILL

((but if you are ever interested on a character of mine tho, I did the bio of some of my other babies,, This one is my favorite so far))
@DeathDino sdivgdshg thank you so much, you are so sweet ;v; And your writing is amazing!! I just don't wanna bother you tho, it's a lot of work but a a a a sTILL

((but if you are ever interested on a character of mine tho, I did the bio of some of my other babies,, This one is my favorite so far))
ZEh89jK.png - Art Shop
- Adopts
- Skin shop
[center][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PKgDRJcpv8][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/47853efe-8353-430b-835e-333c03b825f0/daqc6c6-b5660ab3-73e9-4ef5-940d-3cbce936e299.png[/img] [font=Times New Roman][size=4][color=E77FBF]Clicky~ ------------------ [columns] [url=https://www.deviantart.com/bionicbandit/art/Henge-F2U-686841857][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/869e/f/2017/167/2/7/henge_by_bionicbandit-dbcxekh.gif[/img][/url] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41429857] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/414299/41429857.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44736407] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/447365/44736407.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [url=https://www.deviantart.com/bionicbandit/art/Henge-F2U-686841857][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/869e/f/2017/167/2/7/henge_by_bionicbandit-dbcxekh.gif[/img][/url] [/columns] [font=Times New Roman][size=6][color=0D095B]Sherlock[/color] and [color=75A8FF]Gau[/color]![/size] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/2b3d/f/2018/083/9/4/ezgif_4_ce01ec0438_by_royaigems-dc6rz99.gif[/img] [size=4]Sherlock flicked a few thorns in his shoulder off, shaking himself after a journey through the sickly brambles of the aptly named 'Tangled Woods'. Though it was clear he was lost and certainly on guard, the environment did not discomfort him. He traversed along carefully, brilliant purple eyes skimming over the hollowed trees and blue lights, tracing the murk and the appearance of fireflies every now and again. The wood of mystique left him in continuous curiosity, and though he felt he was beginning to fawn over this place, the wily ambience that held the promise of tricksters left him searching for the path again. Flight was impossible; Sherlock dared not tear his wings upon the trees that covered up a majority of the sky beyond the brooding clouds. His desires had clouded his judgement and now he was utterly stuck. The desire to turn off road was often immediately interrupted by the presence of further muck and brambles, growth in the form of black trees - although familiar, he found in vaguest distaste - or light produced from prying eyes rather than mushrooms. The silken wildclaw wandered still, avoiding nooks that most likely contained creatures of misdemeanor. A minor inconvenience spelled too much trouble for the large dragon, trouble he desired to avoid now on his path back to home. Two hours spent in this wasting territory probably set off alarm bells for his clan back home.. a mere, mere two hours. He sighed under his breath as he persisted, eying the area once more. Unlike Fendrel's forest, the Tangled Wood was not endless - and eventually, familiarity returned as Sherlock noticed some places he'd seen before. For once.. he was thankful for it. The next thing he took notice of was that he'd been subconsciously following an actual trail - a trail he'd not spotted before. It was lighted in a cool, light blue mist that faded behind him as he went after it. His pace quickened as hope returned and he [i]swore[/i] if this was a trick... The wildclaw was pleasantly suprised to see another, one smaller than he in much different regalia and coloring.. but no doubt the same species he took form of. The creature that created the mist hid behind its companion, of whom stared upon Sherlock with bright orange eyes and an equally bright smile. "[b][color=75A8FF]Hello, traveler.[/b][/color]" He spoke, giving a wave of a talon. Sherlock inclined his head with a mere, "[b][color=0D095B]Hello.[/b][/color]" He rose his head quickly and stood proudly whilst bearing his fine adornments and gloriful wings, of which was clear he did not want to get ruined out here. "[b][color=0D095B]Could you help me find my way back to the Labyrinth?[/color][/b]" He inquired, to which the other perked up and nodded eagerly. "[b][color=75A8FF]But of course. Come along with me, will you?[/b][/color]" And with that, the jeweled wildclaw turned and began to light the way ahead with his fairie-like companion. Sherlock was quick to follow behind, eying the distinct apparel as well as the odd mushrooms that grew upon him much like the trees. Their gazes met once more as the other male turned his head. "[b][color=75A8FF]So what is your name, beautiful stranger?[/color][/b]" He said with a persistent smile, the moment of silence prior obviously alluding to contemplation of the words. It took Sherlock only a moment to react with a little huff of amusement and a response, "[b][color=0D095B]Sherlock. And yours, equally entrancing stranger?[/b][/color]" The reply forced a similar noise of humor from the other wildclaw. His head inclined as his smile shortened in faint shyness, "[b][color=75A8FF]Gau. You will be out in no time - I'm thankful the woods did not prickle you anymore than they had.[/b][/color]" Sherlock gave a little 'ts' and waved a talon. "[b][color=0D095B]Thank you, though, Gau.. The presence of at least one attractive, kindly creature has been noted.[/b][/color]" He replied, his feathers twitching slightly at the continuous amusement of Gau. He was bewildered by it - the very same reaction he got from Glacia at times - but he ended up chuffing slightly along for a moment. Gau, now having slowed in order to remain at Sherlock's side, shook his head. "[b][color=75A8FF]It is my humble duty to aid those lost. A job I do not regret, no less by accompanying you.[/color][/b]" "[b][color=0D095B]Truly an unfortunate end to our meeting, as I must be departing soon.[/b][/color]" Sherlock smirked as he gestured towards the appearance of vibrant greens and other hues only so much farther along. Gau had not noticed it prior to the motion, and chuckled at his own embarrassment with another shake of the head. "[b][color=75A8FF]My apologies, I'm enthralled by true splendor when I see it.[/color][/b]" He smiled towards the other wildclaw as the two came to a stop at the edge of the Wood. "[b][color=75A8FF]Perhaps you can get lost again. I wouldn't mind helping you right back out..[/b][/color]" The black one chuckled as well now, smirk reaffirming as he turned back briskly to Gau. "[b][color=0D095B]I learn.. but I'll be back for more, certainly. A parting gift, then.[/b][/color]" He plucked a beautiful glowing flower from beneath his wing, offering the pristine and soft herb to Gau. "[b][color=0D095B]I do trust the light of your companion, but there is always room for more in that place, yes? Even better; it is from me.[/b][/color]" Gau's smile widened once again. "[b][color=75A8FF]It's beautiful. Thank you graciously, Sherlock. I do hope to see you again soon...[/b][/color] -------------- [font=Times New Roman][size=4][color=E77FBF]@azullmar | All done ! I hope you liked it!!
daqc6c6-b5660ab3-73e9-4ef5-940d-3cbce936e299.png
Clicky~

41429857.png

44736407.png

Sherlock and Gau!

ezgif_4_ce01ec0438_by_royaigems-dc6rz99.gif

Sherlock flicked a few thorns in his shoulder off, shaking himself after a journey through the sickly brambles of the aptly named 'Tangled Woods'. Though it was clear he was lost and certainly on guard, the environment did not discomfort him. He traversed along carefully, brilliant purple eyes skimming over the hollowed trees and blue lights, tracing the murk and the appearance of fireflies every now and again. The wood of mystique left him in continuous curiosity, and though he felt he was beginning to fawn over this place, the wily ambience that held the promise of tricksters left him searching for the path again.

Flight was impossible; Sherlock dared not tear his wings upon the trees that covered up a majority of the sky beyond the brooding clouds. His desires had clouded his judgement and now he was utterly stuck.

The desire to turn off road was often immediately interrupted by the presence of further muck and brambles, growth in the form of black trees - although familiar, he found in vaguest distaste - or light produced from prying eyes rather than mushrooms. The silken wildclaw wandered still, avoiding nooks that most likely contained creatures of misdemeanor. A minor inconvenience spelled too much trouble for the large dragon, trouble he desired to avoid now on his path back to home. Two hours spent in this wasting territory probably set off alarm bells for his clan back home.. a mere, mere two hours.

He sighed under his breath as he persisted, eying the area once more. Unlike Fendrel's forest, the Tangled Wood was not endless - and eventually, familiarity returned as Sherlock noticed some places he'd seen before. For once.. he was thankful for it. The next thing he took notice of was that he'd been subconsciously following an actual trail - a trail he'd not spotted before. It was lighted in a cool, light blue mist that faded behind him as he went after it. His pace quickened as hope returned and he swore if this was a trick...

The wildclaw was pleasantly suprised to see another, one smaller than he in much different regalia and coloring.. but no doubt the same species he took form of. The creature that created the mist hid behind its companion, of whom stared upon Sherlock with bright orange eyes and an equally bright smile. "Hello, traveler." He spoke, giving a wave of a talon. Sherlock inclined his head with a mere, "Hello." He rose his head quickly and stood proudly whilst bearing his fine adornments and gloriful wings, of which was clear he did not want to get ruined out here.

"Could you help me find my way back to the Labyrinth?" He inquired, to which the other perked up and nodded eagerly. "But of course. Come along with me, will you?" And with that, the jeweled wildclaw turned and began to light the way ahead with his fairie-like companion. Sherlock was quick to follow behind, eying the distinct apparel as well as the odd mushrooms that grew upon him much like the trees.

Their gazes met once more as the other male turned his head. "So what is your name, beautiful stranger?" He said with a persistent smile, the moment of silence prior obviously alluding to contemplation of the words. It took Sherlock only a moment to react with a little huff of amusement and a response, "Sherlock. And yours, equally entrancing stranger?" The reply forced a similar noise of humor from the other wildclaw. His head inclined as his smile shortened in faint shyness, "Gau. You will be out in no time - I'm thankful the woods did not prickle you anymore than they had."

Sherlock gave a little 'ts' and waved a talon. "Thank you, though, Gau.. The presence of at least one attractive, kindly creature has been noted." He replied, his feathers twitching slightly at the continuous amusement of Gau. He was bewildered by it - the very same reaction he got from Glacia at times - but he ended up chuffing slightly along for a moment. Gau, now having slowed in order to remain at Sherlock's side, shook his head. "It is my humble duty to aid those lost. A job I do not regret, no less by accompanying you."

"Truly an unfortunate end to our meeting, as I must be departing soon." Sherlock smirked as he gestured towards the appearance of vibrant greens and other hues only so much farther along. Gau had not noticed it prior to the motion, and chuckled at his own embarrassment with another shake of the head. "My apologies, I'm enthralled by true splendor when I see it." He smiled towards the other wildclaw as the two came to a stop at the edge of the Wood. "Perhaps you can get lost again. I wouldn't mind helping you right back out.."

The black one chuckled as well now, smirk reaffirming as he turned back briskly to Gau. "I learn.. but I'll be back for more, certainly. A parting gift, then." He plucked a beautiful glowing flower from beneath his wing, offering the pristine and soft herb to Gau. "I do trust the light of your companion, but there is always room for more in that place, yes? Even better; it is from me."

Gau's smile widened once again. "It's beautiful. Thank you graciously, Sherlock. I do hope to see you again soon...

@azullmar | All done ! I hope you liked it!!
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
@DeathDino aaaaa that was so sweet ;;;;; Gau certainly will take care of the flower Sherlock gave him ;;; such a gentle and charming soul
@DeathDino aaaaa that was so sweet ;;;;; Gau certainly will take care of the flower Sherlock gave him ;;; such a gentle and charming soul
duXZtd7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8