Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Star Fall - warrior cats rp (OPEN!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@RaynixAura
Yes that would be perfect
(Since ya know she hates her real brother)
@RaynixAura
Yes that would be perfect
(Since ya know she hates her real brother)
||They/Them|| FR +1 || pun master

ILZLKQT.png
Hello! I will like to join! [b]Image:[/b][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0a/13/d9/0a13d92b45ff4a04c6087d895333306e.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Riverkit [b]Age:[/b] 3 moons old [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Sexuality:[/b] unknown [ Prob straight ] [b]Rank:[/b] Kit [atm] [b]Personality:[/b] He is a shy little one who is a fast learner. He is kind and very innocent. He is good at talking [ Like talking someone out/into something ]. He usually likes to watch from a distance and practice on his own. He usually doesn't speak but when he does he can talk, a lot. [b]History:[/b] Not much is know about him, all they know is that he might be one of the cats who might be reincarnated, but it probably a random kit that his mother left for reasons. [b]Parents:[/b] unknown [b]Siblings:[/b] unknown [b]Crush:[/b] N/A [b]Mate:[/b] N/A [b]Kits:[/b] N/A [b]other:[/b] Riverkit was a Fernclan kit, born from JasperWillow. His siblings Frostkit and Birchkit both die while being born. When Riverkit was 2 moons old he was carried away from a hawk. He has been living with Starclan ever since, with her siblings.
Hello! I will like to join!

Image:0a13d92b45ff4a04c6087d895333306e.jpg
Name: Riverkit
Sexuality: unknown [ Prob straight ]
Personality: He is a shy little one who is a fast learner. He is kind and very innocent. He is good at talking [ Like talking someone out/into something ]. He usually likes to watch from a distance and practice on his own. He usually doesn't speak but when he does he can talk, a lot.
History: Not much is know about him, all they know is that he might be one of the cats who might be reincarnated, but it probably a random kit that his mother left for reasons.
Parents: unknown
Siblings: unknown
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A
Kits: N/A
other: Riverkit was a Fernclan kit, born from JasperWillow. His siblings Frostkit and Birchkit both die while being born. When Riverkit was 2 moons old he was carried away from a hawk. He has been living with Starclan ever since, with her siblings.
Tori | FR +1
They/them
ACOZFAh.png
9R2Unq1.png
XmHV7tO.png
2VtxnMX.png

LvQHVPG.pngHxP6kXi.png96nyJJF.pngICfbH0b.pngwI74OY9.png9oWXBNn.pngY8tJr9S.pngt6Bzul7.pngKmSwaly.png
CnfmRxI.png
hey, lifes been getting rough recently so im thinking that ill no longer be able to participate in rps anymore. It was fun following the story, but i felt that no one really wanted to rp w me and like i said lifes been getting in the way.
hey, lifes been getting rough recently so im thinking that ill no longer be able to participate in rps anymore. It was fun following the story, but i felt that no one really wanted to rp w me and like i said lifes been getting in the way.
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
@Cromirn Aw sorry to see you go! Well I know life is rough so best of luck out there!
@Cromirn Aw sorry to see you go! Well I know life is rough so best of luck out there!
2I8iN.gif
> Ray / Raynix
> 2+ FR time
> she / her
> Wishlist
Hey, I got a question. It has been 2 days and no one responded to my post, was I decline of accepted?

@Moodnoot

pinging so you could see it.
Hey, I got a question. It has been 2 days and no one responded to my post, was I decline of accepted?

@Moodnoot

pinging so you could see it.
Tori | FR +1
They/them
ACOZFAh.png
9R2Unq1.png
XmHV7tO.png
2VtxnMX.png

LvQHVPG.pngHxP6kXi.png96nyJJF.pngICfbH0b.pngwI74OY9.png9oWXBNn.pngY8tJr9S.pngt6Bzul7.pngKmSwaly.png
CnfmRxI.png
@1moon1spirit i dont believe moodnoot has been around recently. something must have come up.

regardless, im not in charge of anything here, but i read over your post and there's nothing wrong with it, so you'll probably get accepted. just give moodnoot some time!
@1moon1spirit i dont believe moodnoot has been around recently. something must have come up.

regardless, im not in charge of anything here, but i read over your post and there's nothing wrong with it, so you'll probably get accepted. just give moodnoot some time!
error 404: user is too lazy to update signature. please try again later.
I think IcarusInks is right. Moodnoot will probably reply sooner or later.
I think IcarusInks is right. Moodnoot will probably reply sooner or later.
||They/Them|| FR +1 || pun master

ILZLKQT.png
Okay, I'll wait then. Thanks!
Okay, I'll wait then. Thanks!
Tori | FR +1
They/them
ACOZFAh.png
9R2Unq1.png
XmHV7tO.png
2VtxnMX.png

CnfmRxI.png
Hopefully Moodnoot is alright! I really want to roleplay, since Smog is locked... in with Beetail, but I'm more concerned about Mood. D:
Hopefully Moodnoot is alright! I really want to roleplay, since Smog is locked... in with Beetail, but I'm more concerned about Mood. D:
vv my hatchery vv

6bbca26bc3df5d3564da0ed61504fc8d8ecc50de.png
Ah! Thank goodness this roleplay still lives!
I am so incredibly sorry about this past week or so!

I’ve just been going through some rl stuff, you know how it goes. But the important thing is I’m back! And, assuming the WiFi doesn’t cut out on me again, I’m back for good!

Once again, thank you to everyone still here! Your all fantastic!

@1moon1spirit accepted! Sorry about the wait!
Ah! Thank goodness this roleplay still lives!
I am so incredibly sorry about this past week or so!

I’ve just been going through some rl stuff, you know how it goes. But the important thing is I’m back! And, assuming the WiFi doesn’t cut out on me again, I’m back for good!

Once again, thank you to everyone still here! Your all fantastic!

@1moon1spirit accepted! Sorry about the wait!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11