Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~ Insanity ~ Reboot ~ Sign-Ups Open ~
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15
Maybe James, Kyle and Azrael will all end up as friends XD
Maybe James, Kyle and Azrael will all end up as friends XD
DHsCMJx.png
That would be an interesting trio lol
That would be an interesting trio lol
2jctt91.jpg he/him please!
Everyone having mood swings... omg...
Everyone having mood swings... omg...
DHsCMJx.png
Exactlyyy xD
Exactlyyy xD
That would be really funny. Kyle and James freaking out and then stressing Azrael then Azrael having one of his blowing up moments XD
Also, do you know where to get bio templates? I can't find themmmm
That would be really funny. Kyle and James freaking out and then stressing Azrael then Azrael having one of his blowing up moments XD
Also, do you know where to get bio templates? I can't find themmmm
DHsCMJx.png
Bio templates, like what?
Bio templates, like what?
OML, James going from stoic, to snarky, to trying to open up his arm with a spork.
OML, James going from stoic, to snarky, to trying to open up his arm with a spork.
Nice we’re partnering up! I’ve briefly read over everyone’s bios, so I’m open to partners. I think James personality would go well with Kyrin seems like they’re almost similar, yet different. @/SystemGoingDown what do you think?
Nice we’re partnering up! I’ve briefly read over everyone’s bios, so I’m open to partners. I think James personality would go well with Kyrin seems like they’re almost similar, yet different. @/SystemGoingDown what do you think?
2I8iN.gif
> Ray / Raynix
> 2+ FR time
> she / her
> Wishlist
I can see them working out well, the similarities in personality should help ease the friction James usually adds to any relationship. My only reservation here would be the friendship between Kyrin and and Nate, I don't want to accidentally zero in on one person lol.
I can see them working out well, the similarities in personality should help ease the friction James usually adds to any relationship. My only reservation here would be the friendship between Kyrin and and Nate, I don't want to accidentally zero in on one person lol.
Bump
Bump
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15