Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~ Insanity ~ Reboot ~ Sign-Ups Open ~
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
@/SystemGoingDown Sounds food then! I’ll update my bio. Do you know when we’re starting too?
@/SystemGoingDown Sounds food then! I’ll update my bio. Do you know when we’re starting too?
2I8iN.gif
> Ray / Raynix
> 2+ FR time
> she / her
> Wishlist
@/RaynixAura okay cool!

I've actually got no idea, when we start I think we're waiting for @/Typhix to start us off
@/RaynixAura okay cool!

I've actually got no idea, when we start I think we're waiting for @/Typhix to start us off
@/RaynixAura @/SystemGoingDown
I reckon we'll be starting soon, since we've got 5 of each character now, so I'm guessing sign ups are closed now.
@/RaynixAura @/SystemGoingDown
I reckon we'll be starting soon, since we've got 5 of each character now, so I'm guessing sign ups are closed now.
We'll probably partner off and then start :)

I for one am excited
We'll probably partner off and then start :)

I for one am excited
I'm guessing that I gotten accepted, anyone got plans for when we're starting?
I'm guessing that I gotten accepted, anyone got plans for when we're starting?
Tori | FR +1
They/them
ACOZFAh.png
9R2Unq1.png
XmHV7tO.png
2VtxnMX.png

LvQHVPG.pngHxP6kXi.png96nyJJF.pngICfbH0b.pngwI74OY9.png9oWXBNn.pngY8tJr9S.pngt6Bzul7.pngKmSwaly.png
CnfmRxI.png
Well I figure we should compare characters so we can partner them up. I'm in no way in charge though so I've got no idea, lol.
Well I figure we should compare characters so we can partner them up. I'm in no way in charge though so I've got no idea, lol.
I think Kyle would mesh well with Azrael, since they’re both happy fun guys in oddly misleading clothing (except those times Kyle decides to be especially flamboyant). I’d like Kyle to meet James as well, being a fellow patient. It’d be funny tho cuz James is so serious and Kyle is... he named his arm jimmy
I think Kyle would mesh well with Azrael, since they’re both happy fun guys in oddly misleading clothing (except those times Kyle decides to be especially flamboyant). I’d like Kyle to meet James as well, being a fellow patient. It’d be funny tho cuz James is so serious and Kyle is... he named his arm jimmy
2jctt91.jpg he/him please!
Honestly I think James would like Kyle, he's walled himself in with negative thoughts and beliefs this poor dude needs someone to brighten the mood once and a while!

I'm actually not sure who I'd partner James with having read over all of the visitors, I suppose it's because I like everyone here and don't want them to have to deal with him when he's moody, lol.
Honestly I think James would like Kyle, he's walled himself in with negative thoughts and beliefs this poor dude needs someone to brighten the mood once and a while!

I'm actually not sure who I'd partner James with having read over all of the visitors, I suppose it's because I like everyone here and don't want them to have to deal with him when he's moody, lol.
Did @Typhix disappear?
@/InfernalShepherd
Yeah. Should I change Azrael's bio and put Kyle in as his partner?
I re-read Kyle's info sheet and compared it to other sheets and it would be really fun to see how a relationship between James and Kyle would turn out.
Did @Typhix disappear?
@/InfernalShepherd
Yeah. Should I change Azrael's bio and put Kyle in as his partner?
I re-read Kyle's info sheet and compared it to other sheets and it would be really fun to see how a relationship between James and Kyle would turn out.
DHsCMJx.png
That sounds awesome! I’ll change Kyle’s partner as well :D
That sounds awesome! I’ll change Kyle’s partner as well :D
2jctt91.jpg he/him please!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15