Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~ Insanity ~ Reboot ~ Sign-Ups Open ~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
@systemgoingdown Oh I didn't realize... Would you like me to change up the backstory? The girl with bipolar mentioned in the bio was an OC I'd made a while back and thought I could just throw it in, but I can change it up if you want? Or if you're open to options do you want Nate to be Kyrin's friend and that's the relation? I can change it to something else entirely too; open to everything.
@systemgoingdown Oh I didn't realize... Would you like me to change up the backstory? The girl with bipolar mentioned in the bio was an OC I'd made a while back and thought I could just throw it in, but I can change it up if you want? Or if you're open to options do you want Nate to be Kyrin's friend and that's the relation? I can change it to something else entirely too; open to everything.
2I8iN.gif
> Ray / Raynix
> 2+ FR time
> she / her
> Wishlist
@RaynixAura

I didn't mind, I just thought it was funny. On the other hand Kyrin and Nate could totally be friends, if you'd like we could replace the brother character with your OC. I'd honestly feel bad if you had to remove your character since the brother I made was little more that a plot point
@RaynixAura

I didn't mind, I just thought it was funny. On the other hand Kyrin and Nate could totally be friends, if you'd like we could replace the brother character with your OC. I'd honestly feel bad if you had to remove your character since the brother I made was little more that a plot point
@NightwingStar oooOOOOO I LOVE HIM!! He and my guy Kyle would get along perfectly XD
@NightwingStar oooOOOOO I LOVE HIM!! He and my guy Kyle would get along perfectly XD
2jctt91.jpg he/him please!
@Typhix

Okay, I changed a little about my character, she now wants a job and experience of a psychiatrist for the future, But she still in high school.
@Typhix

Okay, I changed a little about my character, she now wants a job and experience of a psychiatrist for the future, But she still in high school.
Tori | FR +1
They/them
ACOZFAh.png
9R2Unq1.png
XmHV7tO.png
2VtxnMX.png

LvQHVPG.pngHxP6kXi.png96nyJJF.pngICfbH0b.pngwI74OY9.png9oWXBNn.pngY8tJr9S.pngt6Bzul7.pngKmSwaly.png
CnfmRxI.png
@/SystemGoingDown Sure! I'm down to change the bio! Its an easy fix so no worries. *I'm subbed now too*

@NightwingStar @/Typhix Yeah I might not be able to respond as often, as school work is starting to pack down harder.
@/SystemGoingDown Sure! I'm down to change the bio! Its an easy fix so no worries. *I'm subbed now too*

@NightwingStar @/Typhix Yeah I might not be able to respond as often, as school work is starting to pack down harder.
2I8iN.gif
> Ray / Raynix
> 2+ FR time
> she / her
> Wishlist
@/RaynixAura, Cool! I updated my portion of Bio, but not sure on the girl's name or age so I left the age the same and left her nameless
@/RaynixAura, Cool! I updated my portion of Bio, but not sure on the girl's name or age so I left the age the same and left her nameless
@/SystemGoingDown I updated but I’m not sure if you want the girl’s name. I feel a little bad now because I was going to change the bio to Nate’s younger brother but you beat me to it!
@/SystemGoingDown I updated but I’m not sure if you want the girl’s name. I feel a little bad now because I was going to change the bio to Nate’s younger brother but you beat me to it!
2I8iN.gif
> Ray / Raynix
> 2+ FR time
> she / her
> Wishlist
@/RaynixAura Oh lol, we can stick with the brother if you'd like. His name was Felix.
@/RaynixAura Oh lol, we can stick with the brother if you'd like. His name was Felix.
@/SystemGoingDown The brother will probably be easier to play along since he was your character’’s brother. It’s all up to you though; I hope I’m not being too pushy and sorry for making you change the bio so many times!
@/SystemGoingDown The brother will probably be easier to play along since he was your character’’s brother. It’s all up to you though; I hope I’m not being too pushy and sorry for making you change the bio so many times!
2I8iN.gif
> Ray / Raynix
> 2+ FR time
> she / her
> Wishlist
@/RaynixAura, na it's no trouble! But for simplicity's sake let's stick with the brother since I have a name and back story built with him.
@/RaynixAura, na it's no trouble! But for simplicity's sake let's stick with the brother since I have a name and back story built with him.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15