Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~ Insanity ~ Reboot ~ Sign-Ups Open ~
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@/Typhix

Nice! I heard it was really good!

Funny thing about my love of Lovecraft, "Call of Cthulhu actually inspired me to make James who was originally a doctor driven mad by the old gods.
@/Typhix

Nice! I heard it was really good!

Funny thing about my love of Lovecraft, "Call of Cthulhu actually inspired me to make James who was originally a doctor driven mad by the old gods.
@/SystemGoingDown

Ah, I love OCs based off of canon characters... my character's name, Harriet, is a TMR background character and the picture is the character. My other character's also going to be (a visitor) Elizabeth 'Lizzy' who's Harriet's friend.
@/SystemGoingDown

Ah, I love OCs based off of canon characters... my character's name, Harriet, is a TMR background character and the picture is the character. My other character's also going to be (a visitor) Elizabeth 'Lizzy' who's Harriet's friend.
Cool! He wasn't quite based off of anyone from the story but I suppose he was technically written to be a cultists. Since they're nameless and essentially faceless I suppose you could say he was based off of them.

I'm very excited for this RP! It's been too long since I've been able to unleash the debonair, and charismatic lunatic that is James!
Cool! He wasn't quite based off of anyone from the story but I suppose he was technically written to be a cultists. Since they're nameless and essentially faceless I suppose you could say he was based off of them.

I'm very excited for this RP! It's been too long since I've been able to unleash the debonair, and charismatic lunatic that is James!
@/SystemGoingDown

I can't wait either. Hopefully it's not going to be one that dies after like three pages. If you want to help get it started sooner, you can create a volunteer character, so we have 5:5, but you don't have to.
@/SystemGoingDown

I can't wait either. Hopefully it's not going to be one that dies after like three pages. If you want to help get it started sooner, you can create a volunteer character, so we have 5:5, but you don't have to.
Oh okay! I can handle two people, I'll set up the character sheet as soon as I can
Oh okay! I can handle two people, I'll set up the character sheet as soon as I can
Bump cuz we need more ppl to join us :p
Bump cuz we need more ppl to join us :p
2jctt91.jpg he/him please!
[b]Name: [/b]Nathan "Nate" Ackerman [b]Age:[/b] 17 [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Sexuality:[/b] Straight [b]Personality:[/b] Nate is a compassionate, and friendly person. He's generally laid-back, is slow to anger; prefers to handle conflict though humor. As nonconfrontational as he is Nate is also quite protective, and while he'd much prefer not to get into fights he isn't above beating the hell out of whomever is posing the threat. Generally speaking Nate has an underlying sense of ambition that drives his to take the weight of the world onto his shoulders even if it's too much for him to handle all at once. [b]Backstory:[/b] Nathan had a little brother, Felix, four years younger than him, who was diagnosed with bipolar disorder when he was six. Eventually it became so severe that he was institutionalized for this disorder. However Felix, became prone to depressive spells and eventually decided to end it all with an overdose he managed to take by hiding his medication rather than taking it. When his little brother committed suicide Nate was crushed. He sought comfort from a close friend of his Kyrin Amori who helped to support and keep Nate from becoming self destructive with grief. What hurt Nate the most was learning that up until the end Felix had thought no one cared anymore. With the drive so long; work and school so demanding family trips to visit him were few and far in between. Nate volunteered to work at Eastlyn because he doesn't wasn't anyone else to ever have to go through what his late brother did, so he swapped out his place in the school drama club to visit with a patient every day so they don't feel abandoned or alone. [b]Partner:[/b] N/A [b]Why Do You Want To Work At Eastlyn:[/b] explained in backstory [b]Relations:[/b] Friends - Kyrin Amori, others N/A Enemies - open (though I can't imagine he'd have any at all) Crush - open [b]Other[/b] I still like fudgesickles :3 [b]Appearance:[/b] I visually based him off of Rhys from Borderlands, please enjoy this wonderful fan art. Sorry I couldn't find a smaller picture. He wouldn't have the robot arm or disk in his temple, and I imagine he dresses in hoodies, graphic T-shirts, jeans, and a very worn-out pair of black converse. [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/bc/97/de/bc97debc101251f20728e9396811ae2c.png[/img]
Name: Nathan "Nate" Ackerman

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Nate is a compassionate, and friendly person. He's generally laid-back, is slow to anger; prefers to handle conflict though humor. As nonconfrontational as he is Nate is also quite protective, and while he'd much prefer not to get into fights he isn't above beating the hell out of whomever is posing the threat. Generally speaking Nate has an underlying sense of ambition that drives his to take the weight of the world onto his shoulders even if it's too much for him to handle all at once.

Backstory: Nathan had a little brother, Felix, four years younger than him, who was diagnosed with bipolar disorder when he was six. Eventually it became so severe that he was institutionalized for this disorder. However Felix, became prone to depressive spells and eventually decided to end it all with an overdose he managed to take by hiding his medication rather than taking it. When his little brother committed suicide Nate was crushed. He sought comfort from a close friend of his Kyrin Amori who helped to support and keep Nate from becoming self destructive with grief. What hurt Nate the most was learning that up until the end Felix had thought no one cared anymore. With the drive so long; work and school so demanding family trips to visit him were few and far in between. Nate volunteered to work at Eastlyn because he doesn't wasn't anyone else to ever have to go through what his late brother did, so he swapped out his place in the school drama club to visit with a patient every day so they don't feel abandoned or alone.

Partner: N/A

Why Do You Want To Work At Eastlyn: explained in backstory

Relations:
Friends - Kyrin Amori, others N/A
Enemies - open (though I can't imagine he'd have any at all)
Crush - open

Other
I still like fudgesickles :3

Appearance: I visually based him off of Rhys from Borderlands, please enjoy this wonderful fan art. Sorry I couldn't find a smaller picture. He wouldn't have the robot arm or disk in his temple, and I imagine he dresses in hoodies, graphic T-shirts, jeans, and a very worn-out pair of black converse.
bc97debc101251f20728e9396811ae2c.png
Bump ~
Bump ~
Exceptionally smol bump for more people
Exceptionally smol bump for more people
Name: Kyrin Amori

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: Kyrin stands at around 5'8 with a lean muscular build. He has dark brown hair with sweeping bangs that have paler brown almost gold tips. His eyes are a sharp icy blue and his expression is usually intense. His skin is a tanned tone with a pale watch tan. He's usually wearing sweatpants or shorts with a plain t-shirt and a dark blue and black windbreaker

Personality: Most of the time his face is very composed with an intense look which usually makes him seem very unapproachable. His personality is rather serious and he doesn't his reaction are restrained. He doesn't talk much; only when necessary really, and when he does, his remarks are usually sarcastic. His smiles and laughs are few, but in reality he's not a bad person. Kyrin is kind and caring in a reserved way and is one of those people who immediately picks up something you dropped to give it back to you.

Backstory: As an ambitious swimmer, he spends most of his day practicing and training and most of his schedule is centered around his swim practices. He quickly joined the varsity swim team while he maintaining good grades and fast times. However a few years ago his friend's younger brother was diagnosed with bipolar disorder at 6 and during one of his depression phases, he committed suicide. Even worse Nate, his friend, describes how his brother had felt alone because of the infrequent visits. Devastated, Kyrin watched Nate fall into a state of grief and stayed with him to support him with the best of his abilities. Now that he has been given the opportunity, he hopes to prevent such disasters from happening again.

Partner: Lydian

Why Do You With To Work At Eastlyn: Mentioned in backstory

Relations:
Friends: Nathan Ackerman
Enemies: open
Crush: open

Other: I absolutely love Andes mint chocolates! I also love hoarding them in secrets stashes around the house. Sorry I took writing this ap so long!
Name: Kyrin Amori

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: Kyrin stands at around 5'8 with a lean muscular build. He has dark brown hair with sweeping bangs that have paler brown almost gold tips. His eyes are a sharp icy blue and his expression is usually intense. His skin is a tanned tone with a pale watch tan. He's usually wearing sweatpants or shorts with a plain t-shirt and a dark blue and black windbreaker

Personality: Most of the time his face is very composed with an intense look which usually makes him seem very unapproachable. His personality is rather serious and he doesn't his reaction are restrained. He doesn't talk much; only when necessary really, and when he does, his remarks are usually sarcastic. His smiles and laughs are few, but in reality he's not a bad person. Kyrin is kind and caring in a reserved way and is one of those people who immediately picks up something you dropped to give it back to you.

Backstory: As an ambitious swimmer, he spends most of his day practicing and training and most of his schedule is centered around his swim practices. He quickly joined the varsity swim team while he maintaining good grades and fast times. However a few years ago his friend's younger brother was diagnosed with bipolar disorder at 6 and during one of his depression phases, he committed suicide. Even worse Nate, his friend, describes how his brother had felt alone because of the infrequent visits. Devastated, Kyrin watched Nate fall into a state of grief and stayed with him to support him with the best of his abilities. Now that he has been given the opportunity, he hopes to prevent such disasters from happening again.

Partner: Lydian

Why Do You With To Work At Eastlyn: Mentioned in backstory

Relations:
Friends: Nathan Ackerman
Enemies: open
Crush: open

Other: I absolutely love Andes mint chocolates! I also love hoarding them in secrets stashes around the house. Sorry I took writing this ap so long!
2I8iN.gif
> Ray / Raynix
> 2+ FR time
> she / her
> Wishlist
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15