Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~ Insanity ~ Reboot ~ Sign-Ups Open ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
I went ahead and changed it to A-13 because dang it I'll have the organization in there somewhere! I feel lame for asking but what fandom?
I went ahead and changed it to A-13 because dang it I'll have the organization in there somewhere! I feel lame for asking but what fandom?
@SystemGoingDown

Maze Runner, and it's fine. I have to ask 'what fandom?' a lot too, don't worry. It's Newt's number: Subject A5, the Glue (becuase he holds everyone together). He's my favorite, so that's why Harriet has his number.
@SystemGoingDown

Maze Runner, and it's fine. I have to ask 'what fandom?' a lot too, don't worry. It's Newt's number: Subject A5, the Glue (becuase he holds everyone together). He's my favorite, so that's why Harriet has his number.
Ohhh! Cool, I've wanted to see the Maze runner series for a while I've never been able to find them though. One day!
Ohhh! Cool, I've wanted to see the Maze runner series for a while I've never been able to find them though. One day!
Typhix is it okay if I made an app? I've started, but I'll finish tomorrow I think.
Typhix is it okay if I made an app? I've started, but I'll finish tomorrow I think.
2I8iN.gif
> Ray / Raynix
> 2+ FR time
> she / her
> Wishlist
@RavnixAura

Go ahead, but I'll warn you spots are first come-first serve, your spot won't be taken until your app's done. However, you shouldn't have problem since there are still three spots open.
@RavnixAura

Go ahead, but I'll warn you spots are first come-first serve, your spot won't be taken until your app's done. However, you shouldn't have problem since there are still three spots open.
@SystemGoingDown

The movies are good as movies, but based off of the books... they suck. They're extremelly different from the books, but the books are my favorite series ever. Read the books before you watch the movies.
@SystemGoingDown

The movies are good as movies, but based off of the books... they suck. They're extremelly different from the books, but the books are my favorite series ever. Read the books before you watch the movies.
Will do! Not gonna lie I have like four book series I'm supposed to catch up on but school and work leave little time for reading, except transit time. However My curiosity is definitely piqued!
Will do! Not gonna lie I have like four book series I'm supposed to catch up on but school and work leave little time for reading, except transit time. However My curiosity is definitely piqued!
@/SystemGoingDown

I feel you there. If you don't mind me asking, what series?
@/SystemGoingDown

I feel you there. If you don't mind me asking, what series?
@/Typhix

Poirot, A song of Ice and Fire, I've been meaning to read more Lovecraft, not really a series but still on the list lol, I want to read some more of Stephan King's works, and Maze runner. Those are mostly just the ones that come to mind off the top of my head
@/Typhix

Poirot, A song of Ice and Fire, I've been meaning to read more Lovecraft, not really a series but still on the list lol, I want to read some more of Stephan King's works, and Maze runner. Those are mostly just the ones that come to mind off the top of my head
@/SystemGoingDown

I'm in the middle of A Storm Of Swords in the ASOIAF series, and it's become one of my top favorite series. I haven't heard of the other two, but I'll look them up!
@/SystemGoingDown

I'm in the middle of A Storm Of Swords in the ASOIAF series, and it's become one of my top favorite series. I haven't heard of the other two, but I'll look them up!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15