Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Villains among heroes
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
(bear with me, I suck at action scenes)

Owen didn't take any special stance or pose. Even still, he managed to move out of the way quickly, from Holly's kick.

"Gotta be faster than that" he teased, kicking his leg to try and trip her up.
(bear with me, I suck at action scenes)

Owen didn't take any special stance or pose. Even still, he managed to move out of the way quickly, from Holly's kick.

"Gotta be faster than that" he teased, kicking his leg to try and trip her up.
Find me on DeviantArt: foxflaim
foxflaim_by_lunar_neo-d8as7ll.png
(To be honest, they aren’t my strong point either. Practice time for both of us!)

Holly took a quick step back to avoid the kick, giving a short laugh as she did. “ Nice! You definitely have good speed.” She moved forward again, this time leading with a jab. “ guessing you lean into agility?”
(To be honest, they aren’t my strong point either. Practice time for both of us!)

Holly took a quick step back to avoid the kick, giving a short laugh as she did. “ Nice! You definitely have good speed.” She moved forward again, this time leading with a jab. “ guessing you lean into agility?”
~Happy Light Flight Nerd Here~
More Active on Weekends
Her jab managed to hit him and knock him back a little, but he grabbed her by the wrist and spun around, letting her go.
"Guess so... I've been in a few fights" he stepped forward, swinging his leg to trip her over
Her jab managed to hit him and knock him back a little, but he grabbed her by the wrist and spun around, letting her go.
"Guess so... I've been in a few fights" he stepped forward, swinging his leg to trip her over
Holly stumbled, taking a few steps to rebalance. The recovery took a moment too long though, leaving her leg swept. She rolled as she hit the ground, gaining distance again and resting in a crouch.

“Great! It’s good to see we don’t have a lot of work to do fight wise.” She popped back to her feet and smiled. “Wanna go full out now? Powers and all.”
Holly stumbled, taking a few steps to rebalance. The recovery took a moment too long though, leaving her leg swept. She rolled as she hit the ground, gaining distance again and resting in a crouch.

“Great! It’s good to see we don’t have a lot of work to do fight wise.” She popped back to her feet and smiled. “Wanna go full out now? Powers and all.”
More Active on Weekends
"Alright, sure. We're in normal lighting, so don't expect my best, okay?"
He smiled, letting his hands fade into black, as they seemed to grow claws. Even so, the small horns s he had hidden behind his bangs poked out just slightly.
"Show me.what you can do"
"Alright, sure. We're in normal lighting, so don't expect my best, okay?"
He smiled, letting his hands fade into black, as they seemed to grow claws. Even so, the small horns s he had hidden behind his bangs poked out just slightly.
"Show me.what you can do"
Holly nodded and let her own transformation take hold. She grew to a good eight foot, gaining more muscle as she did and stance becoming hunched. Fur grew over her arms, hands turning claw-like, and hair becoming a wild mane of sorts. A low growl started up in her throat and she bared her teeth to show a new set of fangs.

As she stopped changing she shook herself out and laughed. A half transformation let itself to fighting better, lending her strength but keeping at least some agility. Not to mention let her talk. "This should be fun then. You can have first shot."
Holly nodded and let her own transformation take hold. She grew to a good eight foot, gaining more muscle as she did and stance becoming hunched. Fur grew over her arms, hands turning claw-like, and hair becoming a wild mane of sorts. A low growl started up in her throat and she bared her teeth to show a new set of fangs.

As she stopped changing she shook herself out and laughed. A half transformation let itself to fighting better, lending her strength but keeping at least some agility. Not to mention let her talk. "This should be fun then. You can have first shot."
More Active on Weekends
Owen smiled a bit, before lunging at her, aiming to tackle. He was certainly much faster like thish, though not inhumanly. He let himself slam into her, knocking them both off balance momentarally, before aiming for a punch
Owen smiled a bit, before lunging at her, aiming to tackle. He was certainly much faster like thish, though not inhumanly. He let himself slam into her, knocking them both off balance momentarally, before aiming for a punch
Holly braces herself, wishing her stance to minimize the time she was caught off balance. She noted that this fight was probably going to become a stamina test at this rate. Her movements certainly weren’t as fast this way but she could take a good few hits.

As she saw his next punch, she let it hit and turned with the force before trying to simply grapple him now that she was in range.
Holly braces herself, wishing her stance to minimize the time she was caught off balance. She noted that this fight was probably going to become a stamina test at this rate. Her movements certainly weren’t as fast this way but she could take a good few hits.

As she saw his next punch, she let it hit and turned with the force before trying to simply grapple him now that she was in range.
More Active on Weekends
The closer Owen got, the darker and taller he seemed to get, untill his entire arms and legs were an inky blackness, sprouting several long quills. He didn't expect her to grab him, but once she did, the quills along his arm flared out and threatened to stab her, should he move wrong.
The closer Owen got, the darker and taller he seemed to get, untill his entire arms and legs were an inky blackness, sprouting several long quills. He didn't expect her to grab him, but once she did, the quills along his arm flared out and threatened to stab her, should he move wrong.
Holly narrowed her eyes, a brief moment of conflict in her mind. She was confident the spikes would hurt though not fatally, but at the same time, this was a spar and not a full battle. Getting hurt to the extent of moderate bloodshed would probably be a bad example.

Decision made, she pushed her transformation a bit further, bulking up herself and hoping the thicker fur would provide some shielding. Then she simply went to toss him off balance instead of her full grapple plan.
Holly narrowed her eyes, a brief moment of conflict in her mind. She was confident the spikes would hurt though not fatally, but at the same time, this was a spar and not a full battle. Getting hurt to the extent of moderate bloodshed would probably be a bad example.

Decision made, she pushed her transformation a bit further, bulking up herself and hoping the thicker fur would provide some shielding. Then she simply went to toss him off balance instead of her full grapple plan.
More Active on Weekends
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21