Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Villains among heroes
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Holly nodded and pushed open the door. "Sounds about right. And just make sure to keep your hood up if you think you see a familiar face."

She walked out the door and waited for Owen to join her before starting down the street.
Holly nodded and pushed open the door. "Sounds about right. And just make sure to keep your hood up if you think you see a familiar face."

She walked out the door and waited for Owen to join her before starting down the street.
~Happy Light Flight Nerd Here~
More Active on Weekends
"I know, I know..." Owen dawned his mask and hood and followed behind her, looking around. So early, there was hardly any one with nafarious Intent out.

"You said hero's were flocking to this area, right? Does that mean we'll run into one or two durring patrols?
"I know, I know..." Owen dawned his mask and hood and followed behind her, looking around. So early, there was hardly any one with nafarious Intent out.

"You said hero's were flocking to this area, right? Does that mean we'll run into one or two durring patrols?
Find me on DeviantArt: foxflaim
foxflaim_by_lunar_neo-d8as7ll.png
“It’s definitely more likely, especially during the day. That’s when a lot of high profile hero’s like to patrol after all. Good publicity opportunity.” Holly scanned the streets as they walked, even sniffing the air a little. The area seemed pretty dead crime wise, though quite a few civilians were out, getting along with their day.
“It’s definitely more likely, especially during the day. That’s when a lot of high profile hero’s like to patrol after all. Good publicity opportunity.” Holly scanned the streets as they walked, even sniffing the air a little. The area seemed pretty dead crime wise, though quite a few civilians were out, getting along with their day.
More Active on Weekends
"Well, with any luck we won't run into anybody... I don't know how fast rumors spread in the hero business, but I don't need anyone staring me down on the first introduction today..." He was already getting a few glances from civilians, but masked hero's weren't all too uncommon.
"Are you familiar with that area, at all?"
"Well, with any luck we won't run into anybody... I don't know how fast rumors spread in the hero business, but I don't need anyone staring me down on the first introduction today..." He was already getting a few glances from civilians, but masked hero's weren't all too uncommon.
"Are you familiar with that area, at all?"
Holly made sure to wave now and then to the passerby's who looked for a bit longer, falling more into her role as a pro as they walked. "True. One big shot snooping around it enough."

"I know the streets from a patroling sense. Like I won't get lost if I get a call, but if you mean on a deeper level its all still pretty new."
Holly made sure to wave now and then to the passerby's who looked for a bit longer, falling more into her role as a pro as they walked. "True. One big shot snooping around it enough."

"I know the streets from a patroling sense. Like I won't get lost if I get a call, but if you mean on a deeper level its all still pretty new."
More Active on Weekends
He laughed a bit.
"Well I guess that's all you need, huh?"
He gave a glance to the person she'd waved at.
"I'm sort of familiar. I know there used to be an underground club some where around here... Closed a couples years ago, but it wasn't bad... "
He chuckled a little, butfore falling silent, seeing another costumed hero blocks down the road, going a different direction. "Ug, let's... Not go that way..." He suggested with a frown behind his mask.
He laughed a bit.
"Well I guess that's all you need, huh?"
He gave a glance to the person she'd waved at.
"I'm sort of familiar. I know there used to be an underground club some where around here... Closed a couples years ago, but it wasn't bad... "
He chuckled a little, butfore falling silent, seeing another costumed hero blocks down the road, going a different direction. "Ug, let's... Not go that way..." He suggested with a frown behind his mask.
"Heh, yeah. Though my coworkers constantly tell me to get out. I suppose you need to formally meet them now huh?" Holly asked, the question almost more to herself. She looked up at Owen's request and frowned.

"Got it," she said, turning down the first alleyway they came to before reaching the hero. "We'll loop around, it would be suspicious to just turn around in the street."
"Heh, yeah. Though my coworkers constantly tell me to get out. I suppose you need to formally meet them now huh?" Holly asked, the question almost more to herself. She looked up at Owen's request and frowned.

"Got it," she said, turning down the first alleyway they came to before reaching the hero. "We'll loop around, it would be suspicious to just turn around in the street."
More Active on Weekends
Owen nodded and followed quickly behind.
"Yea... Wait, coworkers. I didn't think you worked all too closely with too many other hero's... Did you know the one wondering around here?"
Owen nodded and followed quickly behind.
"Yea... Wait, coworkers. I didn't think you worked all too closely with too many other hero's... Did you know the one wondering around here?"
(sorry I've been pretty slow. Classwork is piled up)

"I have no idea who that was, honestly," Holly said. "I'd guess a new hero. And when I say co workrs I just mean two other heroes who are stationed at my agency. We aren't close and we don't run into each other too often due to schedules, but it'd be a little odd if I never introduced the new sidekick to them."
(sorry I've been pretty slow. Classwork is piled up)

"I have no idea who that was, honestly," Holly said. "I'd guess a new hero. And when I say co workrs I just mean two other heroes who are stationed at my agency. We aren't close and we don't run into each other too often due to schedules, but it'd be a little odd if I never introduced the new sidekick to them."
More Active on Weekends
((its fine. Classes have been hitting hard, here too))

Owen didn't exactly enjoy the idea of having an unknown hero nearby, but he kept his mouth shut about it. Instead, he nodded as she talked.
"Yea, I guess it would be strange. Just let me know before hand, so I'm not too caught off guard..." He kicked some.old trash as they walked, looking around the path
((its fine. Classes have been hitting hard, here too))

Owen didn't exactly enjoy the idea of having an unknown hero nearby, but he kept his mouth shut about it. Instead, he nodded as she talked.
"Yea, I guess it would be strange. Just let me know before hand, so I'm not too caught off guard..." He kicked some.old trash as they walked, looking around the path
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21