Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [FULL] 1v1PRIVATE WoF roleplay
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Raccooon
Lemon piercing gaze stared into the blue stranger, watching her every move. Lemon let her scales camouflage with her surroundings as she slinked down the tree she was in. Just as the seawing looked like she would take off, Lemon pounced, wraping her claws around the seawings arm and neck. Lemon snarled into her ear. "Who. Are. You.?"
@Raccooon
Lemon piercing gaze stared into the blue stranger, watching her every move. Lemon let her scales camouflage with her surroundings as she slinked down the tree she was in. Just as the seawing looked like she would take off, Lemon pounced, wraping her claws around the seawings arm and neck. Lemon snarled into her ear. "Who. Are. You.?"
FR-signature.png
Name(s): Lemon, the more aggressive. Safari, the more brave type. Boa, the shy and caring one, almost the responsible one.

Breed: Rainwing

Look: The default of this dragon is a sort of yellow and golden mix, hence the name Lemon. Gren specks are shown around her eye and talons. She has a Blue underbelly.

Personality/other: Her mother named her Lemon, because she was the lemon of the life, sour.
I geuss the abuse drove her into some sort of craze, so her mom took her to the tribe healers. She was diagnosed with DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder), and knowing this her mom abandoned her and flew far away. Lemon lives on her own with her other personalitys that came out soon after. Lemon secretly cuts her self and has red marks hidden by her scales, shre just calls them "accidents". She lives in a small hut she made on the edge of rainwing territory. (First time making a charicter with a mental illness! Im truly sorry if i get things wrong, im going off Wikipedia. Sides this is private, why are you here?)

Monospace= Boa
Fantasy= Safari
Name(s): Lemon, the more aggressive. Safari, the more brave type. Boa, the shy and caring one, almost the responsible one.

Breed: Rainwing

Look: The default of this dragon is a sort of yellow and golden mix, hence the name Lemon. Gren specks are shown around her eye and talons. She has a Blue underbelly.

Personality/other: Her mother named her Lemon, because she was the lemon of the life, sour.
I geuss the abuse drove her into some sort of craze, so her mom took her to the tribe healers. She was diagnosed with DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder), and knowing this her mom abandoned her and flew far away. Lemon lives on her own with her other personalitys that came out soon after. Lemon secretly cuts her self and has red marks hidden by her scales, shre just calls them "accidents". She lives in a small hut she made on the edge of rainwing territory. (First time making a charicter with a mental illness! Im truly sorry if i get things wrong, im going off Wikipedia. Sides this is private, why are you here?)

Monospace= Boa
Fantasy= Safari
FR-signature.png
Name(s): Jellyfish, friends call her Jelly Breed: Seawing Look: Her scales are dark blue, her stripes are light green, and her eyes are yellow. (im just going to draw her and post it here since I cant explain things that well ._.) The other side looks the same. Her right wing is broken (she can’t fly). I suck at drawing full bodies [img]https://i.imgur.com/XdBFTNP.png[/img] Drawn by Raccooon Gender: Female Personality/other: Jellyfish is very shy around strangers. She is very small for her age, she has 2 sisters and 1 brother. She is the oldest but smallest out of them. Jellyfish sneaks to the Rainforest to get some fruits (she loves fruits) while her family is away. Can't fly because of an accident. Fast on land and in water. Age: 6 years old
Name(s): Jellyfish, friends call her Jelly

Breed: Seawing

Look: Her scales are dark blue, her stripes are light green, and her eyes are yellow. (im just going to draw her and post it here since I cant explain things that well ._.)
The other side looks the same. Her right wing is broken (she can’t fly). I suck at drawing full bodies
XdBFTNP.png
Drawn by Raccooon

Personality/other: Jellyfish is very shy around strangers. She is very small for her age, she has 2 sisters and 1 brother. She is the oldest but smallest out of them. Jellyfish sneaks to the Rainforest to get some fruits (she loves fruits) while her family is away. Can't fly because of an accident. Fast on land and in water.

My username has 3 o’s not 2
+1 FR time
Jellyfish stared at the Rainwing, What should I do?! This Rainwing might kill me! Jellyfish didn't know what to do.
Jellyfish stared at the Rainwing, What should I do?! This Rainwing might kill me! Jellyfish didn't know what to do.
+1 FR time
"well... ANSWER ME!" she tightend her grip on the seawing. -Please be less rough with them...- "s-shut up Boa! You don't control me!" Lemon hissed at the voice in her head, loud enough for the Seawing to hear.
"well... ANSWER ME!" she tightend her grip on the seawing. -Please be less rough with them...- "s-shut up Boa! You don't control me!" Lemon hissed at the voice in her head, loud enough for the Seawing to hear.
FR-signature.png
Should I answer her? Instead of answering the Rainwing, she played dead.
Should I answer her? Instead of answering the Rainwing, she played dead.
+1 FR time
"idiot..." Lemon hissed again. cmon... Control your emotions... Breath..

Lemon softend her grip but held her in place. "We got off on the wrong talon, Im Lemon.. You are?"
"idiot..." Lemon hissed again. cmon... Control your emotions... Breath..

Lemon softend her grip but held her in place. "We got off on the wrong talon, Im Lemon.. You are?"
FR-signature.png
"i-im Jelly fish..." Jellyfish said quietly.
"i-im Jelly fish..." Jellyfish said quietly.
+1 FR time
"Ah, Jelly. Cool name. I think my... Mom once gave me Advocado Jelly... It tasted horrible, do you think it was the Advocado? Or the fact she put Salt instead of sugar. Or maybe because i failed to gather 600 mangos... Is that why she-.... S... Sorry I ramble a lot.." she shifted uncomfortably.
_Real smooth_
"Ah, Jelly. Cool name. I think my... Mom once gave me Advocado Jelly... It tasted horrible, do you think it was the Advocado? Or the fact she put Salt instead of sugar. Or maybe because i failed to gather 600 mangos... Is that why she-.... S... Sorry I ramble a lot.." she shifted uncomfortably.
_Real smooth_
FR-signature.png
This is my chance to run! Jelly opened her wings.
This is my chance to run! Jelly opened her wings.
+1 FR time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9