Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Exxus [Private]
1 2 3 4
Pyrite gave a concerned look at Eloise who by the looks of it, was now passed out. Looking away, she moved her ahead away from her arm and stretched with a yawn, fixing up her posture. "No idea, pal." Pyrite said simply, waving at the newcomers.
Pyrite gave a concerned look at Eloise who by the looks of it, was now passed out. Looking away, she moved her ahead away from her arm and stretched with a yawn, fixing up her posture. "No idea, pal." Pyrite said simply, waving at the newcomers.
prmDFET.png howdy, names stellar
|she/her| |neutral good|
Eloise, hearing her name and a scary Russian accent, woke up and looked at the clock to see she had been asleep for 3 minutes.

Great.

“Okay well I’m going,” Eloise said drowsily, picking up her binder and putting in her backpack. “I have school tomorrow. See you ****** later.” As she left, the rose in her hair shriveled up and fell on the floor. She didn’t even notice.
Eloise, hearing her name and a scary Russian accent, woke up and looked at the clock to see she had been asleep for 3 minutes.

Great.

“Okay well I’m going,” Eloise said drowsily, picking up her binder and putting in her backpack. “I have school tomorrow. See you ****** later.” As she left, the rose in her hair shriveled up and fell on the floor. She didn’t even notice.
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
"This is pointless!" Ambrosia complained, as she watched somebody get up and leave. A couple of Demi-Gods where arguing about this meeting as well.

She then noticed a brunette wearing ripped jeans had a dog sitting next to her. Ambrosia's eyes lit up when she saw the Rottweiler. "How much for that cutie-wutie puppy?" She asked the brunette, pulling out her purse, and waving a few hundred dollar bills, as if she thought the girl was selling the dog; and changing the topic completely.
"This is pointless!" Ambrosia complained, as she watched somebody get up and leave. A couple of Demi-Gods where arguing about this meeting as well.

She then noticed a brunette wearing ripped jeans had a dog sitting next to her. Ambrosia's eyes lit up when she saw the Rottweiler. "How much for that cutie-wutie puppy?" She asked the brunette, pulling out her purse, and waving a few hundred dollar bills, as if she thought the girl was selling the dog; and changing the topic completely.
xPlkKnY.png
Rae was picking at the ends of her gloves when that same voice pulled her out of her thoughts. She looked up at one of the younger Demi-Gods - Ambrosia, wasn't it? - and stared blankly at her. As if knowing who the conversation was directed towards, Brutus lifted his head and sat up. He rested his large chin on Rae's thigh and didn't move from there. The brunette reached down and gently stroked her dog's head. "He isn't for sale. Besides, his younger brothers would never speak to me again if I were to sell him. They'd both probably eat me." she said rather flatly. In the back of her mind, she contemplated leaving. Rae wanted to ride her horse through the woods and be alone, like she always was. Either that, or she'd shift into her Nightmare form and run alongside her horses. When they did this, she'd often dissappear for days at a time.

"Thanks for the offer, though. I'll have to decline." Rae huffed, lifting her hot chocolate to her lips and taking another sip. She then cleared her throat loudly and knocked her knuckles on the table. "If we're just gonna sit here and contemplate random bullsh-t that is of no relevance to myself or my job, can I please leave? This is about as boring as watching paint dry, and trust me; I've tried doing that before. It's torture."
Rae was picking at the ends of her gloves when that same voice pulled her out of her thoughts. She looked up at one of the younger Demi-Gods - Ambrosia, wasn't it? - and stared blankly at her. As if knowing who the conversation was directed towards, Brutus lifted his head and sat up. He rested his large chin on Rae's thigh and didn't move from there. The brunette reached down and gently stroked her dog's head. "He isn't for sale. Besides, his younger brothers would never speak to me again if I were to sell him. They'd both probably eat me." she said rather flatly. In the back of her mind, she contemplated leaving. Rae wanted to ride her horse through the woods and be alone, like she always was. Either that, or she'd shift into her Nightmare form and run alongside her horses. When they did this, she'd often dissappear for days at a time.

"Thanks for the offer, though. I'll have to decline." Rae huffed, lifting her hot chocolate to her lips and taking another sip. She then cleared her throat loudly and knocked her knuckles on the table. "If we're just gonna sit here and contemplate random bullsh-t that is of no relevance to myself or my job, can I please leave? This is about as boring as watching paint dry, and trust me; I've tried doing that before. It's torture."
plague/semper/semp
any prns, writer/artist and an eldritch abomination
"don't bring a splayd to a knork fight."

wishlist
Jacob looked around people, throwing a hood back over his head. Yes, much better now. Most of the present looked bored, and some was going to leave. He squinted at the guy sitting near to him, and quickly nodded after his words. If it worth something, could it just happens as soon as possible? Jacob definitely don't have in his plans to stay here for the whole night.
Jacob looked around people, throwing a hood back over his head. Yes, much better now. Most of the present looked bored, and some was going to leave. He squinted at the guy sitting near to him, and quickly nodded after his words. If it worth something, could it just happens as soon as possible? Jacob definitely don't have in his plans to stay here for the whole night.
qPxIbrt.gif he|they
+ 10 fr time

sEBxtxA.png
Inan saw one person literally get up and leave the meeting, he wondered if that was even allowed. He looked over at another guy and saw him with his hood on being anit-social. He eventually grew bored of listening to that dog girl and Russian kid. "Erm Arasil, why are we even having this meeting?" He asked, yawning a little.
Inan saw one person literally get up and leave the meeting, he wondered if that was even allowed. He looked over at another guy and saw him with his hood on being anit-social. He eventually grew bored of listening to that dog girl and Russian kid. "Erm Arasil, why are we even having this meeting?" He asked, yawning a little.
“I don’t f-cking know dude.” Arasil grumbled. He was going to to slam his head against the table to see how fast he could get into a coma, but after seeing Eloise leaving, he got up as well. “F-ck this, Inan lets go get wasted or whatever!” He called out to him while already being halfway out the door.
“I don’t f-cking know dude.” Arasil grumbled. He was going to to slam his head against the table to see how fast he could get into a coma, but after seeing Eloise leaving, he got up as well. “F-ck this, Inan lets go get wasted or whatever!” He called out to him while already being halfway out the door.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Pyrite sighed, watching as the others start to leave. What a massive waste of time, huh? "Yeah... This is pointless." Pyrite mumbled, getting up from her seat, trying to not fall over from a sudden dizzy spell. As nice as it was to watch a couple of idiots yell and pass out, she was pretty sure she had a lot more better things to do. Like actually getting some sleep, for example.
Pyrite sighed, watching as the others start to leave. What a massive waste of time, huh? "Yeah... This is pointless." Pyrite mumbled, getting up from her seat, trying to not fall over from a sudden dizzy spell. As nice as it was to watch a couple of idiots yell and pass out, she was pretty sure she had a lot more better things to do. Like actually getting some sleep, for example.
prmDFET.png howdy, names stellar
|she/her| |neutral good|
Eloise stood outside the door just to listen to the commotion. That dumb Ambrosia acted like a five year old, and now she was trying to steal Rae’s dog. Inan and Asaril were going out for a drink, and Eloise decided maybe she should try to sneak in with them. Making the mistake of looking sixteen made it so you’re always pulled over or your ID is asked for when you’re basically immortal....

or however long demigods live...
Eloise stood outside the door just to listen to the commotion. That dumb Ambrosia acted like a five year old, and now she was trying to steal Rae’s dog. Inan and Asaril were going out for a drink, and Eloise decided maybe she should try to sneak in with them. Making the mistake of looking sixteen made it so you’re always pulled over or your ID is asked for when you’re basically immortal....

or however long demigods live...
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
Ambrosia looked slightly shocked, and blew a blonde curl away from her face, now frowning. "That's not fair." She mumbled. "I only have 18 dogs, 20 cats, 34 hamsters, 16 birds, 21 horses, a small ocean of fish, and 26 turtles. I want 19 dogs! Not just 18 measly dogs!" He said to herself, sinking a little in her chair and putting her purse away. Ambrosia looked at the brunette's dog again. "Don't worry. Daddy will make sure you mine," She whispered to it.

Everyone started to get up, and Ambrosia lifted her pink dress, and started to leave too, shoving over some angry dude who was leaving, but she then noticed he had a scorpion tail. She yelped a sound of disgust, and moved over to the side.
Ambrosia looked slightly shocked, and blew a blonde curl away from her face, now frowning. "That's not fair." She mumbled. "I only have 18 dogs, 20 cats, 34 hamsters, 16 birds, 21 horses, a small ocean of fish, and 26 turtles. I want 19 dogs! Not just 18 measly dogs!" He said to herself, sinking a little in her chair and putting her purse away. Ambrosia looked at the brunette's dog again. "Don't worry. Daddy will make sure you mine," She whispered to it.

Everyone started to get up, and Ambrosia lifted her pink dress, and started to leave too, shoving over some angry dude who was leaving, but she then noticed he had a scorpion tail. She yelped a sound of disgust, and moved over to the side.
xPlkKnY.png
1 2 3 4