Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Exxus [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
Oh hello there! Didn’t see ya for a second, welcome to this rp that I’ve made called Exxus. No I’m not talking about a vape pen, I’m talking about a genus of a type of earthworm! Anyways I’m getting off topic, let me tell you about what this Rp is about and the backstory.

Theme- There’s demigods that rule over kingdoms and have their own territory. They’re treated like royalty and they take care of their people (who they’ve created with their own powers).

Backstory- The only two species that were created at the beginning were elfs and humans. They were created by two powerful dragon-like gods named Amon and Adonis. The gods gave them magic and pretty much did whatever they desired. However, once the two saw the groups fighting and heard that they were going to turn on them, they took their magic away completely. The humans and elfs, being outraged about this act of treason, made peace in order to get the gods to forgive them. After quite a long time, the gods finally trusted them again and gave them back their powers. Immediately after doing so, the humans and elfs teamed up and created a spell that sealed the gods up in the sky. They were furious about this for quite a few weeks, Amon calmed down faster than he thought he would, while Adonis was (and still is) a flaming ball of fury. Adonis then came up with the idea to make “mini-versions” of themselves to rule over the lands. Amon wasn’t into the idea until Adonis told him about all the drama that would happen. You see, the two were absolute hoes for dispair and with the idea of demigods, they could fill their daily desires. Thus demigods were born, they were the ones who filled the world with all sorts of creatures.

Now if you’re interested, just fill out this form!

Name:
Age: (demigods don’t exactly have ages, but they do look like certain ages)
Personality:
Magic: (everybody has it flowing through them when they’re created. Usually mortals and other creatures only have one type of magic, while demigods have two types. The types of magic that a being can have are fire, water, electric, plant, light, shade, earthen, and arcane.)
Shift form:(basically demigods can shape shift into one mythical creature, it’s like their spirit animal or whatever. It could be like a dragon or a griffin.)
Additional information:

Just wait for me to approve your character and you’ll be added to the Rp!

Rules!

- No Mary Sue characters please!
- Even though it’s very ironic, no god playing because even though your character is literally a demigod, they can be harmed and could possibly die unlike an actual god
- have fun, god that sounded corny a.f
@SaturnNeptune

Current characters/players

Inan Omae @/SaturnNeptune

Arasil Mariano (Mwah)

Pyrite Lireil @/stellarformation

Eloise Wolfe @/sokerei

Ambrosia Basquette @/Porpertina

Raena Arkham @/Rizor

Azure Hackley @/caramelcrow

Jacob @/EvilPol

Oh hello there! Didn’t see ya for a second, welcome to this rp that I’ve made called Exxus. No I’m not talking about a vape pen, I’m talking about a genus of a type of earthworm! Anyways I’m getting off topic, let me tell you about what this Rp is about and the backstory.

Theme- There’s demigods that rule over kingdoms and have their own territory. They’re treated like royalty and they take care of their people (who they’ve created with their own powers).

Backstory- The only two species that were created at the beginning were elfs and humans. They were created by two powerful dragon-like gods named Amon and Adonis. The gods gave them magic and pretty much did whatever they desired. However, once the two saw the groups fighting and heard that they were going to turn on them, they took their magic away completely. The humans and elfs, being outraged about this act of treason, made peace in order to get the gods to forgive them. After quite a long time, the gods finally trusted them again and gave them back their powers. Immediately after doing so, the humans and elfs teamed up and created a spell that sealed the gods up in the sky. They were furious about this for quite a few weeks, Amon calmed down faster than he thought he would, while Adonis was (and still is) a flaming ball of fury. Adonis then came up with the idea to make “mini-versions” of themselves to rule over the lands. Amon wasn’t into the idea until Adonis told him about all the drama that would happen. You see, the two were absolute hoes for dispair and with the idea of demigods, they could fill their daily desires. Thus demigods were born, they were the ones who filled the world with all sorts of creatures.

Now if you’re interested, just fill out this form!

Name:
Age: (demigods don’t exactly have ages, but they do look like certain ages)
Personality:
Magic: (everybody has it flowing through them when they’re created. Usually mortals and other creatures only have one type of magic, while demigods have two types. The types of magic that a being can have are fire, water, electric, plant, light, shade, earthen, and arcane.)
Shift form:(basically demigods can shape shift into one mythical creature, it’s like their spirit animal or whatever. It could be like a dragon or a griffin.)
Additional information:

Just wait for me to approve your character and you’ll be added to the Rp!

Rules!

- No Mary Sue characters please!
- Even though it’s very ironic, no god playing because even though your character is literally a demigod, they can be harmed and could possibly die unlike an actual god
- have fun, god that sounded corny a.f
@SaturnNeptune

Current characters/players

Inan Omae @/SaturnNeptune

Arasil Mariano (Mwah)

Pyrite Lireil @/stellarformation

Eloise Wolfe @/sokerei

Ambrosia Basquette @/Porpertina

Raena Arkham @/Rizor

Azure Hackley @/caramelcrow

Jacob @/EvilPol

ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Name: Inan Omae

Appearance: like any other human, around 5'7 and has messy dirty blonde hair that needs a haircut. He has plain brown eyes and wears a beige shirt with black pants. He kinda looks stoned when he's tired and overall has a chill look.

Personality: pretty chill and makes jokes in inappropriate situations, he's pretty friendly and would jokingly tease his friends sometimes. He rarely gets mad and usually gets along with everyone. He also is pretty funny sometimes too.

Magic: Shade and mostly things associated with the dark

Shift from: wolpertinger

AI: he is weak as hell he's barely even considered a demigod, he's been mocked for this but usually just shrugs it off. He's not good enough to be considered a main character. He mostly just follows the group around out of boredom and just doesn't like being lonely. Pretty much the weakest of the team.
Name: Inan Omae

Appearance: like any other human, around 5'7 and has messy dirty blonde hair that needs a haircut. He has plain brown eyes and wears a beige shirt with black pants. He kinda looks stoned when he's tired and overall has a chill look.

Personality: pretty chill and makes jokes in inappropriate situations, he's pretty friendly and would jokingly tease his friends sometimes. He rarely gets mad and usually gets along with everyone. He also is pretty funny sometimes too.

Magic: Shade and mostly things associated with the dark

Shift from: wolpertinger

AI: he is weak as hell he's barely even considered a demigod, he's been mocked for this but usually just shrugs it off. He's not good enough to be considered a main character. He mostly just follows the group around out of boredom and just doesn't like being lonely. Pretty much the weakest of the team.
@SaturnNeptune
Binch do you mean a wolpertinger? Lmao of course you’re in
@SaturnNeptune
Binch do you mean a wolpertinger? Lmao of course you’re in
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Yeet and thanks babe
Yeet and thanks babe
I should actually post my dude before more people come in

Name: Arasil Mariano

Appearance: Arasil looks very humanoid for the most part however, he does has a scorpion tail and floppy ears. He’s a slightly tall boyo being 5’11. He has messy, ebony hair that looks like a lion’s mane. His eye-striking yellow irises pop out even more with his dark tan skin. He has menacingly sharp teeth and fish-hook sharp claws. He usually wears fancy robes but on certain occasions, you can see him wearing normal clothes.

Personality: Arasil’s really energetic, some would say he has the energy of a puppy. He’s quite narcissistic and usually needs a reminder or two to tone down. He loves to be entertained more than anything otherwise from actually being a ruler of a kingdom. He’s probably a blast when drunk. He’s pretty spoiled, but if you left him alone for a day in the wild, he would act like he’s been raised there his entire life. He secretly thinks that human inventions are really cool but he has to pretend that he hates humans so it’s a moral dilemma to him.

Magic: He has complete control over fire and electric magic

Shift form: chimera

AI: He’s relatively young considering how long he’s been alive, however that doesn’t make him weak. In fact, he’s unusually powerful and he makes good use of it. He’s bi and his body is Reggie.
I should actually post my dude before more people come in

Name: Arasil Mariano

Appearance: Arasil looks very humanoid for the most part however, he does has a scorpion tail and floppy ears. He’s a slightly tall boyo being 5’11. He has messy, ebony hair that looks like a lion’s mane. His eye-striking yellow irises pop out even more with his dark tan skin. He has menacingly sharp teeth and fish-hook sharp claws. He usually wears fancy robes but on certain occasions, you can see him wearing normal clothes.

Personality: Arasil’s really energetic, some would say he has the energy of a puppy. He’s quite narcissistic and usually needs a reminder or two to tone down. He loves to be entertained more than anything otherwise from actually being a ruler of a kingdom. He’s probably a blast when drunk. He’s pretty spoiled, but if you left him alone for a day in the wild, he would act like he’s been raised there his entire life. He secretly thinks that human inventions are really cool but he has to pretend that he hates humans so it’s a moral dilemma to him.

Magic: He has complete control over fire and electric magic

Shift form: chimera

AI: He’s relatively young considering how long he’s been alive, however that doesn’t make him weak. In fact, he’s unusually powerful and he makes good use of it. He’s bi and his body is Reggie.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
owo this looks cool! [b]Name:[/b] Pyrite Lireil [b]Age:[/b] Looks to be around 19. [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Appearance:[/b] Sorta just looks normal but definitely taller then most, being about 6'1. She has a mess of freckles and [i]very[/i] long brunette hair (absolutely refuses getting a haircut, and almost always forgets to brush it. basically its a big mess). Her eyes are a pale green with slit pupils. and you can spot a few feathers here and there. Usually her outfits consist of normal shirts and hoodies, with leggings. Always looks tired but probably is anything but. (as well, she wears round glasses! forgot to add that lol) [img]https://i.imgur.com/kUbdHh5.png[/img] and as well, if she needs to wear anything fancy its probably something like [url=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-qFExykLHiLI/W_NJgj68IkI/AAAAAAABJhc/BiqJ1bKW-jYHZ3dfYdo5BPkJdTUUMpJUgCJoC/w252-h398-n/6987062ea88be603a3260d9554f3420a.jpg]this[/url] [b]Personality:[/b] Some sort of cryptid you'll find at libraries in the dead of night. Pyrite is a pretty curious person, always having a want to learn more about subjects she's interested in and so she'll probably have a lot of information on the most random things. She can be a total chatterbox, and if you don't tell her to shut up in time she'll probably go on an hour long rant about whatever the topic is. Good way to fall asleep though. She tends to be quite caring though, and is very passionate (and also stubborn as a bull). [b]Magic:[/b] Arcane, with a bit of plant magic as well. [b]Shift form:[/b] Amphithere [b]Additional information:[/b] -Sometimes you'll be able to visibly see a windows error pop up on her face if you prove her wrong about certain things. -A somewhat strong demigod, kinda just fits perfectly in the middle of strong and weak. -Has a big fear of heights, ironic considering her shift form is a type of dragon. -Also fears death, can be a bit of coward.
owo
this looks cool!

Name:
Pyrite Lireil

Appearance:
Sorta just looks normal but definitely taller then most, being about 6'1. She has a mess of freckles and very long brunette hair (absolutely refuses getting a haircut, and almost always forgets to brush it. basically its a big mess). Her eyes are a pale green with slit pupils. and you can spot a few feathers here and there. Usually her outfits consist of normal shirts and hoodies, with leggings. Always looks tired but probably is anything but.
(as well, she wears round glasses! forgot to add that lol)
kUbdHh5.png
and as well, if she needs to wear anything fancy its probably something like this

Personality:
Some sort of cryptid you'll find at libraries in the dead of night.
Pyrite is a pretty curious person, always having a want to learn more about subjects she's interested in and so she'll probably have a lot of information on the most random things. She can be a total chatterbox, and if you don't tell her to shut up in time she'll probably go on an hour long rant about whatever the topic is. Good way to fall asleep though.
She tends to be quite caring though, and is very passionate (and also stubborn as a bull).

Magic:
Arcane, with a bit of plant magic as well.

Shift form:
Amphithere

Additional information:
-Sometimes you'll be able to visibly see a windows error pop up on her face if you prove her wrong about certain things.
-A somewhat strong demigod, kinda just fits perfectly in the middle of strong and weak.
-Has a big fear of heights, ironic considering her shift form is a type of dragon.
-Also fears death, can be a bit of coward.
prmDFET.png howdy, names stellar
|she/her| |neutral good|
@stellarformation Pyrite sounds absolutely wonderful! You’re in :3

Also I’ve never heard of an amphithere before so that’s new
@stellarformation Pyrite sounds absolutely wonderful! You’re in :3

Also I’ve never heard of an amphithere before so that’s new
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
@Blacklynx915

thanks >:3 !

also yeah, haha
Amphithere's are basically kinda just winged serpents
@Blacklynx915

thanks >:3 !

also yeah, haha
Amphithere's are basically kinda just winged serpents
prmDFET.png howdy, names stellar
|she/her| |neutral good|
@stellarformation
Yeah I searched them up, they’re pretty neat !
@stellarformation
Yeah I searched them up, they’re pretty neat !
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
wHOa

Name: Eloise Wolfe
Appearance: short, ~5’1, blonde hair to collarbone, average frame, blue eyes. Her nose has an arched bridge and a slight drop at the tip. Sharp eyebrows frame her larger eyes. Usually wears bootcut mom jeans and Tommy Hilfiger sweaters and sweatshirts. White converse high top shoes.
Personality: Generally happy and friendly, but pretty quiet (and kind of a hoe lmao)
Magic: Earth and Nature
Shift form: Peryton
Additional information: She’s bi, prefers humble people over loud ones, she’s kind of ignorant
wHOa

Name: Eloise Wolfe
Appearance: short, ~5’1, blonde hair to collarbone, average frame, blue eyes. Her nose has an arched bridge and a slight drop at the tip. Sharp eyebrows frame her larger eyes. Usually wears bootcut mom jeans and Tommy Hilfiger sweaters and sweatshirts. White converse high top shoes.
Personality: Generally happy and friendly, but pretty quiet (and kind of a hoe lmao)
Magic: Earth and Nature
Shift form: Peryton
Additional information: She’s bi, prefers humble people over loud ones, she’s kind of ignorant
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46