Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Eran's Nest [Closed\ Finished]
1 2 3 4 5
he looked around
he looked around
Space was so Cool~
So Cool~
But it won't even live in a Memory
Universe Unspooled~
So Cruel~
To be Leaving with only a Melody~
Lilac chuckled. "You're very animated for a Fae" she noted. "I can wait here for the healer" Lilac directed at him. The mask hiding the soft expression on her face. But looking into Lilac's eyes would reveal the motherly persona showing up.

(Lilac wants to adopt Eran basically)
Lilac chuckled. "You're very animated for a Fae" she noted. "I can wait here for the healer" Lilac directed at him. The mask hiding the soft expression on her face. But looking into Lilac's eyes would reveal the motherly persona showing up.

(Lilac wants to adopt Eran basically)
10.jpg
nightblade walked out of the forest
nightblade walked out of the forest
Space was so Cool~
So Cool~
Universe Unspooled~
So Cruel~
Eran looks a bit embarrassed and plays with one of his wings. "Sorry about that...tend to get myself in trouble." He looks up. "Let me try to find one of the healer's apprentices if I can't find him."
Eran looks a bit embarrassed and plays with one of his wings. "Sorry about that...tend to get myself in trouble." He looks up. "Let me try to find one of the healer's apprentices if I can't find him."
pumkindragon-icon-sticker.png
~♥~
Crunchy orange and yellow leaves, Apple Cider, Pumpkins, Red Foxes and Black Cats; a list of autumn things.

He/Him, /Gay. Equine Studie Major and Story writter
Fallarcanadoorgame.png
he spotted some dragons
he spotted some dragons
Space was so Cool~
So Cool~
Universe Unspooled~
So Cruel~
Lilac lifted her head. "Go on. Do that then" she whispered and unfolded her wings.
Lilac lifted her head. "Go on. Do that then" she whispered and unfolded her wings.
10.jpg
Eran nods and darts quickly off towards his clan, slamming into Satine as she almost finally caught up with him. "Satine! Just who I needed to see." He grabs her arm and tugs her toward the injured dragon he had met.

Satine lets out a shout after being bumped into but does follow him, a rather confused look on her face.
Eran nods and darts quickly off towards his clan, slamming into Satine as she almost finally caught up with him. "Satine! Just who I needed to see." He grabs her arm and tugs her toward the injured dragon he had met.

Satine lets out a shout after being bumped into but does follow him, a rather confused look on her face.
~♥~
Crunchy orange and yellow leaves, Apple Cider, Pumpkins, Red Foxes and Black Cats; a list of autumn things.

Fallarcanadoorgame.png
nightblade watched mostly hidden but his wings
nightblade watched mostly hidden but his wings
Space was so Cool~
So Cool~
Universe Unspooled~
So Cruel~
(Just a heads up, I won't be able to reply later today due to some errands I need to run.)

(Just a heads up, I won't be able to reply later today due to some errands I need to run.)

~♥~

Fallarcanadoorgame.png
(ok)
(ok)
Space was so Cool~
So Cool~
Universe Unspooled~
So Cruel~
1 2 3 4 5