Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ yA bOi Saturn
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39
Parker stood up a bit straighter, not wanting to seem smaller then max. He didn't know why he suddenly felt self conscious near him. He shuddered a little thinking about climbing a mountain and stared back into the man's strange eyes. It was a very lovely maroon colour.

"You really have quite a lot of hobbies...." Parker mumbled sightly, staring at the photo of max next to the white horse.
Parker stood up a bit straighter, not wanting to seem smaller then max. He didn't know why he suddenly felt self conscious near him. He shuddered a little thinking about climbing a mountain and stared back into the man's strange eyes. It was a very lovely maroon colour.

"You really have quite a lot of hobbies...." Parker mumbled sightly, staring at the photo of max next to the white horse.
"I JUST MET YOU AND I'M STILL PARTIALLY INTOXICATED"

Parker Larrison, 20??
"I JUST MET YOU AND I'M STILL PARTIALLY INTOXICATED"

Parker Larrison, 20??
'Well, my crazy friend forced me into the mountain-climbing; I lost a bet to her. And, her horse is crazy. It's more like a dog - super protective. I can't go near her when she's with that animal. That thing is savage." Max said with a snort as he motioned to the white horse. "His name is Captain." He paused, taking a breath before continuing as he pointed at a picture of him wearing a galaxy-themed outfit with a pair of ice-skates on. In the photo, he was holding a boquet of flowers. "I was into ballet, but had to quit when I got drafted; I still ice-skate, when I have time." He looked back at Parker, a slight hum in his tone. Explaining things like this made him happy.

The brunette rose back to his full height and stretched. His back popped in a few places, then he looked back at Parker. "What about you? Have any hobbies? Last night, you mentioned that you were in college--"
'Well, my crazy friend forced me into the mountain-climbing; I lost a bet to her. And, her horse is crazy. It's more like a dog - super protective. I can't go near her when she's with that animal. That thing is savage." Max said with a snort as he motioned to the white horse. "His name is Captain." He paused, taking a breath before continuing as he pointed at a picture of him wearing a galaxy-themed outfit with a pair of ice-skates on. In the photo, he was holding a boquet of flowers. "I was into ballet, but had to quit when I got drafted; I still ice-skate, when I have time." He looked back at Parker, a slight hum in his tone. Explaining things like this made him happy.

The brunette rose back to his full height and stretched. His back popped in a few places, then he looked back at Parker. "What about you? Have any hobbies? Last night, you mentioned that you were in college--"
plague/semper/semp
any prns, writer/artist and an eldritch abomination
"don't bring a splayd to a knork fight."

wishlist
"I DON'T CARE, SHORTIE"
- Max Hayes.
"I DON'T CARE, SHORTIE"
- Max Hayes.
plague/semper/semp

wishlist
Parker stared some more at the photos and continued to listen to max speak, he sounded so happy taking about these things. He then looked at the photo of Max holding the bouquet in the galaxy themed outfit. He got more interested the more Max spoke. He was then taken back when Max asked him about himself, oh god how much info did he share last night.

"O-Oh, well uh yes I am, but probably not for long..." He mumbled, shifting awkwardly and slouching a little. Parker might have to drop out if he can't pay for everything and the thought drove him to such agony.
Parker stared some more at the photos and continued to listen to max speak, he sounded so happy taking about these things. He then looked at the photo of Max holding the bouquet in the galaxy themed outfit. He got more interested the more Max spoke. He was then taken back when Max asked him about himself, oh god how much info did he share last night.

"O-Oh, well uh yes I am, but probably not for long..." He mumbled, shifting awkwardly and slouching a little. Parker might have to drop out if he can't pay for everything and the thought drove him to such agony.
"YOU'RE NOT EVEN THAT TALL"
- Parker Larrison
"YOU'RE NOT EVEN THAT TALL"
- Parker Larrison
Max rasied a thoughtful eyebrow, leaning back on the wall and crossing his arms over his chest again. He sighed. "You sound stressed. Does it cost too much? If it does, you can maybe stay here so that you don't have to worry about dorms - yanno, with sloppy roomates n' stuff. If you're comfortable with that, of course." he offered with a subtle shrug. Honestly, he just didn't want Parker to leave yet.

That was when he got an idea. He wanted to take Parker ice-skating. Maybe not today - it was already noon. Max thought about it, nibbling on his bottom lip. "You don't have to, though. It's up to you-"
Max rasied a thoughtful eyebrow, leaning back on the wall and crossing his arms over his chest again. He sighed. "You sound stressed. Does it cost too much? If it does, you can maybe stay here so that you don't have to worry about dorms - yanno, with sloppy roomates n' stuff. If you're comfortable with that, of course." he offered with a subtle shrug. Honestly, he just didn't want Parker to leave yet.

That was when he got an idea. He wanted to take Parker ice-skating. Maybe not today - it was already noon. Max thought about it, nibbling on his bottom lip. "You don't have to, though. It's up to you-"
plague/semper/semp

wishlist
"I'M STILL TALLER THAN YOU~"
- Max Hayes.

I'm adding this ship to my OTP list-- xD
"I'M STILL TALLER THAN YOU~"
- Max Hayes.

I'm adding this ship to my OTP list-- xD
plague/semper/semp

wishlist
Parker looked up at him in shock, did he really just offer that? "Oh God, that's really generous of you but I don't want to burden you" he replied, it would be really damn helpful though. He could save a whole lot of money too. He shifted awkwardly and looked up into Max's dark maroon eyes.

"You're being too kind to me already, how am I going to pay you back?" He asked, knowing that there is a price with everything.
Parker looked up at him in shock, did he really just offer that? "Oh God, that's really generous of you but I don't want to burden you" he replied, it would be really damn helpful though. He could save a whole lot of money too. He shifted awkwardly and looked up into Max's dark maroon eyes.

"You're being too kind to me already, how am I going to pay you back?" He asked, knowing that there is a price with everything.
"BY LIKE A FEW INCHES"
- Parker Larrison

Oml me too XD they are best fluff ship

Quick question, what country are they in?
"BY LIKE A FEW INCHES"
- Parker Larrison

Oml me too XD they are best fluff ship

Quick question, what country are they in?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39