Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ yA bOi Saturn
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39
Also, sorry if I stop replying - assume that I fell asleep. xD It's late here.
Also, sorry if I stop replying - assume that I fell asleep. xD It's late here.
plague/semper/semp
any prns, writer/artist and an eldritch abomination
"don't bring a splayd to a knork fight."

wishlist
Parker felt terribly guilty for upsetting the man. "Do you want me to leave now?" He asked him quietly, assuming that Maximus is probably upset and mad at him now.

Parker's headache seemed to have slowly started to fade away, he felt like the scum of the earth for reminding this poor man about his past.
Parker felt terribly guilty for upsetting the man. "Do you want me to leave now?" He asked him quietly, assuming that Maximus is probably upset and mad at him now.

Parker's headache seemed to have slowly started to fade away, he felt like the scum of the earth for reminding this poor man about his past.
Same xD it's 1:37 am here lmaO
Same xD it's 1:37 am here lmaO
Max simply shook his head and grabbed Parker's wrist. He led the male into his bedroom, then over to a closet. He opened it, pushing an assortment of flannels, t-shirts, and sweaters aside before reaching the back wall. Set up on the wall were a few stories of shelves, and each shelf was decorated with trophies and metals. There were pictures of Max ice-skating, dancing, mountain climbing; past hobbies of is. "I used to do all kinds of crazy things before I got drafted." he said with a light chuckle.

He looked over at Parker - he was only showing him this in an attempt to make the other male feel better. He didn't want Parker to leave or feel guilty about asking for information.
Max simply shook his head and grabbed Parker's wrist. He led the male into his bedroom, then over to a closet. He opened it, pushing an assortment of flannels, t-shirts, and sweaters aside before reaching the back wall. Set up on the wall were a few stories of shelves, and each shelf was decorated with trophies and metals. There were pictures of Max ice-skating, dancing, mountain climbing; past hobbies of is. "I used to do all kinds of crazy things before I got drafted." he said with a light chuckle.

He looked over at Parker - he was only showing him this in an attempt to make the other male feel better. He didn't want Parker to leave or feel guilty about asking for information.
plague/semper/semp

wishlist
[quote name="Rizor" date="2018-12-05 05:07:03" ] Max simply shook his head and grabbed Parker's wrist. He led the male into his[b] bedroom[/b], then over to a closet. [/quote]
Rizor wrote on 2018-12-05 05:07:03:
Max simply shook his head and grabbed Parker's wrist. He led the male into his bedroom, then over to a closet.
O H Y I S
PFFFFF-
"LEMME SMASH"
- Max Hayes, 2018.
O H Y I S
PFFFFF-
"LEMME SMASH"
- Max Hayes, 2018.
plague/semper/semp

wishlist
Parker was taken back when max suddenly grabbed his wrist and led him into a bedroom. They entered a closet and Parker looked at all of the pictures, Max seems so joyful in these photos. It made Parker feel a strange feeling in his chest by how happy and innocent max looked.

"Do you still do any of these activities?" He asked him, looking over at the one photo of Max mountain climbing.
Parker was taken back when max suddenly grabbed his wrist and led him into a bedroom. They entered a closet and Parker looked at all of the pictures, Max seems so joyful in these photos. It made Parker feel a strange feeling in his chest by how happy and innocent max looked.

"Do you still do any of these activities?" He asked him, looking over at the one photo of Max mountain climbing.
"BECKY NO"
- Parker Larrison, 20∞
"BECKY NO"
- Parker Larrison, 20∞
Max stood up fully, crossing his arms over his chest. He pointed at a picture of him standing next to a huge white horse. "I still ride my friend's horse, and occasionally skate." he said. A small smile graced his lips as he remembered everything before the military. "I haven't mountain-climbed for a while, though - I'm never doing that again. It's really cold up there."

The brunette chuckled, looking over at Parker. His eyes looked like they were a dark shade of maroon in the dimly lit closet. "I wouldn't climb that mountain for a million dollars. Although, skating and dancing is fun."
Max stood up fully, crossing his arms over his chest. He pointed at a picture of him standing next to a huge white horse. "I still ride my friend's horse, and occasionally skate." he said. A small smile graced his lips as he remembered everything before the military. "I haven't mountain-climbed for a while, though - I'm never doing that again. It's really cold up there."

The brunette chuckled, looking over at Parker. His eyes looked like they were a dark shade of maroon in the dimly lit closet. "I wouldn't climb that mountain for a million dollars. Although, skating and dancing is fun."
plague/semper/semp

wishlist
"MARRY ME, PARKER"
"I KNOW YOU WANT TO"
- Max Hayes, 2018.
"MARRY ME, PARKER"
"I KNOW YOU WANT TO"
- Max Hayes, 2018.
plague/semper/semp