Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ yA bOi Saturn
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39
Parker kept the gentle grip on his shoulder, it was awkward how max wasn't wearing a shirt but he didn't think anything of it at the moment. "No- i-its fine, are you okay though...?" He asked, he wasn't good at comforting others but he tried. Whatever max was dreaming about must've been horrible.
Parker kept the gentle grip on his shoulder, it was awkward how max wasn't wearing a shirt but he didn't think anything of it at the moment. "No- i-its fine, are you okay though...?" He asked, he wasn't good at comforting others but he tried. Whatever max was dreaming about must've been horrible.
Max took a few deep breaths, then slowly nodded. "I-I'll be alright, thank you. Sorry if I scared you or something; that rarely happens, I promise-" he said, feeling and looking extremely guilty. "Like you said - it was just a dream..-" He closed his eyes for a breif moment, as if trying to rid the remnants of the drem from his mind. He still looked scared.
Max took a few deep breaths, then slowly nodded. "I-I'll be alright, thank you. Sorry if I scared you or something; that rarely happens, I promise-" he said, feeling and looking extremely guilty. "Like you said - it was just a dream..-" He closed his eyes for a breif moment, as if trying to rid the remnants of the drem from his mind. He still looked scared.
plague/semper/semp
any prns, writer/artist and an eldritch abomination
"don't bring a splayd to a knork fight."

wishlist
Parker didn't know what to do, he just tried to be soft and comforting like max was with him last night. "No, you didn't scare me, I was just worried" he replied truthfuly, he moved his hand down to Max's hand. "D-Do you want to do something to take your mind off it?" He suggested, thinking about board games or maybe a movie. Anything that'll help max not feel so nervous
Parker didn't know what to do, he just tried to be soft and comforting like max was with him last night. "No, you didn't scare me, I was just worried" he replied truthfuly, he moved his hand down to Max's hand. "D-Do you want to do something to take your mind off it?" He suggested, thinking about board games or maybe a movie. Anything that'll help max not feel so nervous
I'm assuming max has some PTSD then?
I'm assuming max has some PTSD then?
Max closed his eyes when he felt Parker's hand on his. He took a shuddering breath and managed to relax a little. "I don't know-" he whispered, opening his eyes halfway. He remembered that he'd wanted to go skating alone earlier, but he didn't want to leave Parker alone with Friday, or leave Parker alone in general. He thought for a moment; what else would he want to do right now, other than get more sleep or take Friday to the dog park? "Could we go to my friends house and ride her horses for a while, maybe? That normally clears my head." he offered.
Max closed his eyes when he felt Parker's hand on his. He took a shuddering breath and managed to relax a little. "I don't know-" he whispered, opening his eyes halfway. He remembered that he'd wanted to go skating alone earlier, but he didn't want to leave Parker alone with Friday, or leave Parker alone in general. He thought for a moment; what else would he want to do right now, other than get more sleep or take Friday to the dog park? "Could we go to my friends house and ride her horses for a while, maybe? That normally clears my head." he offered.
plague/semper/semp

wishlist
Just a little bit, but he often does a really good job with dealing with it. ;w; He just has his moments--
Just a little bit, but he often does a really good job with dealing with it. ;w; He just has his moments--
plague/semper/semp

wishlist
Parker then held on to his hand gently, he slowly moved his hand up Max's arm and softly rubbed his arm. He tried to be comforting like how max was. "Sure, that's fine, anything you think will help you" he replied, trying to smile softly at him. He was not at all good in his opinion at comforting others but he did try.
Parker then held on to his hand gently, he slowly moved his hand up Max's arm and softly rubbed his arm. He tried to be comforting like how max was. "Sure, that's fine, anything you think will help you" he replied, trying to smile softly at him. He was not at all good in his opinion at comforting others but he did try.
Max smiled a little, leaning into Parker's hand a bit with a small nod. He yawned quietly. "Afterwards, I wanna look for a bigger house. My paychecks from the military have been coming in, so I have enough to get a new place at this point - I served for about seven or so years. Anyways, I want to look for a place in the country, so that I can get a horse of my own and maybe a friend for Friday." he said with a dreamy sigh. His smile grew wider at the thought. "Although, I do wanna keep my job and save as much as possible - I don't like blowing whatever money I have right on the spot, if you get what I'm sayin'."
Max smiled a little, leaning into Parker's hand a bit with a small nod. He yawned quietly. "Afterwards, I wanna look for a bigger house. My paychecks from the military have been coming in, so I have enough to get a new place at this point - I served for about seven or so years. Anyways, I want to look for a place in the country, so that I can get a horse of my own and maybe a friend for Friday." he said with a dreamy sigh. His smile grew wider at the thought. "Although, I do wanna keep my job and save as much as possible - I don't like blowing whatever money I have right on the spot, if you get what I'm sayin'."
plague/semper/semp

wishlist
Parker felt his face go red a little, he didn't move his hand away from Max's arm. "I get what you're saying, wasting a large amount of money would definitely not be too good" he repiled, he could feel himself grow excited thinking about his paychecks once he finishes college and gets a job. Money was something Parker always wanted more of, he's honestly willing to defend a criminal in court if the price suited his taste. "How far away are you planning to move?" He asked, suddenly feeling worried if max moves too far.
Parker felt his face go red a little, he didn't move his hand away from Max's arm. "I get what you're saying, wasting a large amount of money would definitely not be too good" he repiled, he could feel himself grow excited thinking about his paychecks once he finishes college and gets a job. Money was something Parker always wanted more of, he's honestly willing to defend a criminal in court if the price suited his taste. "How far away are you planning to move?" He asked, suddenly feeling worried if max moves too far.
Poor max, he's so delicate yet strong
Poor max, he's so delicate yet strong
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39