Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ yA bOi Saturn
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38 39
sure you wont >.> jk lmao
One sec uwu
sure you wont >.> jk lmao
One sec uwu
plague/semper/semp
any prns, writer/artist and an eldritch abomination
"don't bring a splayd to a knork fight."

wishlist
Max relaxed his hand a little more, then led Parker to the couch. He stretched again, letting his back pop a bit more. "It's Thursday, I think. We met on Tuesday, went skating on Wednesday, so yeah-" he said, slowly turning around and making his way back to his room. "I'll be up in a few hours to make breakfast. I'll also be taking tomorrow off of work." The brunette glanced at Parker once more time before patting Friday's side and vanishing off to his room with his dog.
Max relaxed his hand a little more, then led Parker to the couch. He stretched again, letting his back pop a bit more. "It's Thursday, I think. We met on Tuesday, went skating on Wednesday, so yeah-" he said, slowly turning around and making his way back to his room. "I'll be up in a few hours to make breakfast. I'll also be taking tomorrow off of work." The brunette glanced at Parker once more time before patting Friday's side and vanishing off to his room with his dog.
plague/semper/semp

wishlist
Parker climbed on to the couch, it felt so painful to let go of Max's hand. "Damn, time passed by quickly..." He mumbled, grabbing the pillow and hugging it tight to his chest. "Good night...or morning? I don't know..." He mumbled, starting to fall into a deep sleep. His heart fluttered a little when he received a quick glance from Max
Parker climbed on to the couch, it felt so painful to let go of Max's hand. "Damn, time passed by quickly..." He mumbled, grabbing the pillow and hugging it tight to his chest. "Good night...or morning? I don't know..." He mumbled, starting to fall into a deep sleep. His heart fluttered a little when he received a quick glance from Max
Max shut his door halfway behind him an yawned. He unbottoned his shirt and tossed it away. He basically collapsed into bed. Horrid images flashed through his dreams, and he slept past his alarm.
Max shut his door halfway behind him an yawned. He unbottoned his shirt and tossed it away. He basically collapsed into bed. Horrid images flashed through his dreams, and he slept past his alarm.
plague/semper/semp

wishlist
Parker slept soundly, he mumbled softly in his sleep and hugged the pillow. He didn't even use it for his head but just for something comforting, he had strange dreams but no nightmares. It was now 8:00am in the morning.
Parker slept soundly, he mumbled softly in his sleep and hugged the pillow. He didn't even use it for his head but just for something comforting, he had strange dreams but no nightmares. It was now 8:00am in the morning.
Max was still asleep, but his alarm was still going off. He didn't wake up, and all of his muscles were tensed. He looked much paler than before. Friday was curled up at his feet, whining softly every few minutes. Max's hands twitched, and he pulled them closer to his chest with a low murmur.
Max was still asleep, but his alarm was still going off. He didn't wake up, and all of his muscles were tensed. He looked much paler than before. Friday was curled up at his feet, whining softly every few minutes. Max's hands twitched, and he pulled them closer to his chest with a low murmur.
plague/semper/semp

wishlist
Parker eventually woke up from his slumber from hearing the loud alarm, he grumbled slightly and slowly opened his eyes. He got up from the couch and into the kitchen, no one was there. Raising an eyebrow, Parker went into Max's room to see if he's okay. He frowned when it looked like he was having a nightmare. "Max?" He called out softly.
Parker eventually woke up from his slumber from hearing the loud alarm, he grumbled slightly and slowly opened his eyes. He got up from the couch and into the kitchen, no one was there. Raising an eyebrow, Parker went into Max's room to see if he's okay. He frowned when it looked like he was having a nightmare. "Max?" He called out softly.
Max's eyelids twitched a little, but they didn't open. He gripped his pillow to his chest rather tightly and turned so that his back was facing Parker. That made all of the scars visible - the burn scar on his lower back, the ones from shrapnel, and the one from the bulled in his shoulder. Friday looked up at Parker and whined softly.
Max's eyelids twitched a little, but they didn't open. He gripped his pillow to his chest rather tightly and turned so that his back was facing Parker. That made all of the scars visible - the burn scar on his lower back, the ones from shrapnel, and the one from the bulled in his shoulder. Friday looked up at Parker and whined softly.
plague/semper/semp

wishlist
Parker stared at the scars and his eyes widened a little, he walked over to Max and very gently shook him. "Come on Max, it's only a dream" he said softly, he couldn't help but stare at the scars. Yet max still seemed innocent in a strange way. He felt pity for the man and continued to gently shake him some more.
Parker stared at the scars and his eyes widened a little, he walked over to Max and very gently shook him. "Come on Max, it's only a dream" he said softly, he couldn't help but stare at the scars. Yet max still seemed innocent in a strange way. He felt pity for the man and continued to gently shake him some more.
After a couple more seconds, Max gasped, snapping awake and going into a small coughing fit. He sat up abruptly and glanced around the room with terrified eyes. Friday slunk up to the brunette's bare chest and snuggled up to him, his tail hitting the bed with each soft wag as he licked Max's face. "Wh-" the male began, but trailed off when his wide eyes landed on Parker. "Oh, sh- I'm so sorry that you had to see that-" Max blurted.
After a couple more seconds, Max gasped, snapping awake and going into a small coughing fit. He sat up abruptly and glanced around the room with terrified eyes. Friday slunk up to the brunette's bare chest and snuggled up to him, his tail hitting the bed with each soft wag as he licked Max's face. "Wh-" the male began, but trailed off when his wide eyes landed on Parker. "Oh, sh- I'm so sorry that you had to see that-" Max blurted.
plague/semper/semp

wishlist
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38 39