Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ yA bOi Saturn
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
Max whined like a child - which was a shame, since he'd been acting so mature earlier. This was proof that Max was a big baby, honestly. He rapidly tapped his foot on the ground and bit into his bottom lip, refusing to look at the cut. "CALL AN AMBULANCE-" Of course, an ambulance wasn't necassary - Max was overreacting.

The burnette let Parler press the napkins onto his palm to soak up the blood. He squeezed his eyes shut. "Son of a rotten gumdrop that hurts--"

// Vote Max Hayes for best swear-words of 2018. //
Max whined like a child - which was a shame, since he'd been acting so mature earlier. This was proof that Max was a big baby, honestly. He rapidly tapped his foot on the ground and bit into his bottom lip, refusing to look at the cut. "CALL AN AMBULANCE-" Of course, an ambulance wasn't necassary - Max was overreacting.

The burnette let Parler press the napkins onto his palm to soak up the blood. He squeezed his eyes shut. "Son of a rotten gumdrop that hurts--"

// Vote Max Hayes for best swear-words of 2018. //
plague/semper/semp
any prns, writer/artist and an eldritch abomination
"don't bring a splayd to a knork fight."

wishlist
Parker gave him a weirded out look then chuckled slightly. "Such fowl language you use in front of a guest" he mocked slightly, holding the man's hand and gently dabbing (no not that dabbing >:() the napkins on to the wound.

"Relax, you're not going to die" he grumbled, gently cleaning of the blood and putting the soaked napkins on the counter. The cut was rather deep but not bad enough for stitches.
Parker gave him a weirded out look then chuckled slightly. "Such fowl language you use in front of a guest" he mocked slightly, holding the man's hand and gently dabbing (no not that dabbing >:() the napkins on to the wound.

"Relax, you're not going to die" he grumbled, gently cleaning of the blood and putting the soaked napkins on the counter. The cut was rather deep but not bad enough for stitches.
Boi max is a legend
Boi max is a legend
Max is the person that cries every time a dog dies in a movie. xD
Max is the person that cries every time a dog dies in a movie. xD
plague/semper/semp

wishlist
That's me ;u;
That's me ;u;
Max kept his eyes closed while Parker worked on his hand. He bit his bottom lip, and basically all of his brown bangs had fallen in front of his dark red eyes. "Stop mocking mee-" he squeaked, reaching out with one hand to flick Parker's shoulder. "I've been told that my reactions to pain can be a bit... dramatic, per say..-"

"You'd better not let me bleed out in front of Friday." the brunette hissed, nodding to the Wolfhound that was sitting in the doorway. The cut hurt like hell, but Max did his best to ignore it. As one could tell, he was doing a bad job at that.
Max kept his eyes closed while Parker worked on his hand. He bit his bottom lip, and basically all of his brown bangs had fallen in front of his dark red eyes. "Stop mocking mee-" he squeaked, reaching out with one hand to flick Parker's shoulder. "I've been told that my reactions to pain can be a bit... dramatic, per say..-"

"You'd better not let me bleed out in front of Friday." the brunette hissed, nodding to the Wolfhound that was sitting in the doorway. The cut hurt like hell, but Max did his best to ignore it. As one could tell, he was doing a bad job at that.
plague/semper/semp

wishlist
Really? Pff- x"D I only cry when I get confused.
Really? Pff- x"D I only cry when I get confused.
plague/semper/semp

wishlist
I'm too emotional for my own good though xD
I'm too emotional for my own good though xD
cHiLd you sound like you're constantly in need of cuddles, oml- xD
cHiLd you sound like you're constantly in need of cuddles, oml- xD
plague/semper/semp

wishlist
Parker looked at him and raised an eyebrow slightly. "You just have a low pain tolerance, nothing too abnormal" he replied, holding on to his hand still and inspecting it. "But I suppose I know where you're coming from, I have a uh...intense fear of heights which makes me act dramatically sometimes" he mumbled slightly, he honestly had no clue why he was even sharing this information.

Parker looked at the door way and pulled the man away from it a little. "Lovely creature" he grumbled, staring at the wolfhound.
Parker looked at him and raised an eyebrow slightly. "You just have a low pain tolerance, nothing too abnormal" he replied, holding on to his hand still and inspecting it. "But I suppose I know where you're coming from, I have a uh...intense fear of heights which makes me act dramatically sometimes" he mumbled slightly, he honestly had no clue why he was even sharing this information.

Parker looked at the door way and pulled the man away from it a little. "Lovely creature" he grumbled, staring at the wolfhound.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39