Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OOC] Monster Hunter shifters (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Thank you. <3 I have two different versions done, actually, I'm just deciding on the monster still becauuuuuuse I just can't decide and I wanna make a good choice for the rp lol.
Thank you. <3 I have two different versions done, actually, I'm just deciding on the monster still becauuuuuuse I just can't decide and I wanna make a good choice for the rp lol.
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
She has the Mizutsune swords, so maybe the Soulseer Mizutsune.
She has the Mizutsune swords, so maybe the Soulseer Mizutsune.
WsNF1Ur.png
Aye, but I can always change them out - they were just really pretty :P I'm mostly waiting to see if anyone else will come and choose Lagi or Mizu.
Aye, but I can always change them out - they were just really pretty :P I'm mostly waiting to see if anyone else will come and choose Lagi or Mizu.
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
Ran’s character sheet is finished!
... just realized Ran somewhat resembles DeathDino’s character - I’ll make adjustments if this is a problem
Ran’s character sheet is finished!
... just realized Ran somewhat resembles DeathDino’s character - I’ll make adjustments if this is a problem
"Alas, love cannot be cured by herbs!"
———
Bas||they/them/fae/faer||18+||FR+2
———
Quite possibly just a moth with internet access.
autumn_sphinx.png lamp.gif
All's fine!! She's very interesting ^^
All's fine!! She's very interesting ^^
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
Thanks, likewise to Sarnor!

Edit: @DeathDino
A suggestion on the monster type - maybe a Thunderbubble Misune? I’m biased, though, the color scheme is my favorite out of the Mitsune subspecies.
Thanks, likewise to Sarnor!

Edit: @DeathDino
A suggestion on the monster type - maybe a Thunderbubble Misune? I’m biased, though, the color scheme is my favorite out of the Mitsune subspecies.
———
———
I debated that, but the color scheme really isn't Sarnor. I went with Soulseer because of its paler and whiter colors than the others, and because it's blind (though I'm still debating if I want Sar blind or not). Lagiacrus also has a lot of factors that makes me want it, too, lol.

I have two forms already prepared should I go one direction or the other, if you wanna see 'em and maybe help me out there?
I debated that, but the color scheme really isn't Sarnor. I went with Soulseer because of its paler and whiter colors than the others, and because it's blind (though I'm still debating if I want Sar blind or not). Lagiacrus also has a lot of factors that makes me want it, too, lol.

I have two forms already prepared should I go one direction or the other, if you wanna see 'em and maybe help me out there?
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
Yeah, I’d love to see the forms! It would be interesting to read them too, and get a better idea of Sarnor’s character!
Yeah, I’d love to see the forms! It would be interesting to read them too, and get a better idea of Sarnor’s character!
———
———
@Yuuichiro

Can I join?
@Yuuichiro

Can I join?
Feel free to join @ArcaneDreams1732, we don’ t bite!
Feel free to join @ArcaneDreams1732, we don’ t bite!
WsNF1Ur.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10