Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings Of Fire: The Marked (Open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63
kk!
kk!
:D Wings Of Fire For LIFE! :P
MARKED
Name: Starseer
Tribe: Night/Ice hybrid
Power: Controls light & dark ((mind-reading as normal nightwing power + mild ice-breath))
Gender: Genderfluid(tends to stick to male pronouns when uncomfortable, seeing as they look male)
Appearence: Starseer is a black dragon with cold white icewing scales down his ice-wing spines and back. He has the same talons as an icewing but everything else is nightwing.

Extra: He has a little bit of anxiety, is near-sighted, and tends to stim through waving his talons around or playing with small rocks or toys.
MARKED
Name: Starseer
Tribe: Night/Ice hybrid
Power: Controls light & dark ((mind-reading as normal nightwing power + mild ice-breath))
Gender: Genderfluid(tends to stick to male pronouns when uncomfortable, seeing as they look male)
Appearence: Starseer is a black dragon with cold white icewing scales down his ice-wing spines and back. He has the same talons as an icewing but everything else is nightwing.

Extra: He has a little bit of anxiety, is near-sighted, and tends to stim through waving his talons around or playing with small rocks or toys.
Aged Tome Copper Ore _________
FENRYS
They/Themfr+2semi-active

Carrd - Always on that coli grind

Marked
Name: Carmine
Tribe: SkyWing/MudWing
Power: ((Also Normal Dragon Powers)) Carmine has the usual SkyWing powers and some of the MudWing ones. She is capable of moving things with her mind.
Appearance: Carmine is a bright red dragon that mostly looks like a SkyWing, except for some darker brown and gold scales on her underside and lining her tail.

(Could I join this?)

Marked
Name: Carmine
Tribe: SkyWing/MudWing
Power: ((Also Normal Dragon Powers)) Carmine has the usual SkyWing powers and some of the MudWing ones. She is capable of moving things with her mind.
Appearance: Carmine is a bright red dragon that mostly looks like a SkyWing, except for some darker brown and gold scales on her underside and lining her tail.

(Could I join this?)
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
((Yep! I Approve Both Of Yah! Btw Only One More Person Can Be Marked now Imma Start Though I'm Still New To RPing Soo Here It Goes!))
JellyFish Was Hiding In A Bunch Of Bushes With Her Brother Hurricane Sounds Strange Right? Well Not When Your Being Hunted Down By SkyWing Guards Really REALLY Big SkyWing Gaurds All Because She Could Make Narwals Dance 2 Days Ago They Were Going There Normal Lives Exploring The Forest They Live By When Like 20 SkyWing Gaurds Came And Trapped Them!!!

Hurricane Was Always Stuffing His Brain With "Useless Things" Well... Thats What JellyFish Said And Now It Felt True He Had NO Idea What To Do Here! He'd Been Counting How Long They Searched Its Been About 30 Minutes... A Little While Longer He Said I Think There Gone ((Fortunetly They Were)) And Emerged From The Bushes Stinger Held High He Listened In All Directions It Was Safe For Now... ((WOOH THAT WAS LONG!!))
((Yep! I Approve Both Of Yah! Btw Only One More Person Can Be Marked now Imma Start Though I'm Still New To RPing Soo Here It Goes!))
JellyFish Was Hiding In A Bunch Of Bushes With Her Brother Hurricane Sounds Strange Right? Well Not When Your Being Hunted Down By SkyWing Guards Really REALLY Big SkyWing Gaurds All Because She Could Make Narwals Dance 2 Days Ago They Were Going There Normal Lives Exploring The Forest They Live By When Like 20 SkyWing Gaurds Came And Trapped Them!!!

Hurricane Was Always Stuffing His Brain With "Useless Things" Well... Thats What JellyFish Said And Now It Felt True He Had NO Idea What To Do Here! He'd Been Counting How Long They Searched Its Been About 30 Minutes... A Little While Longer He Said I Think There Gone ((Fortunetly They Were)) And Emerged From The Bushes Stinger Held High He Listened In All Directions It Was Safe For Now... ((WOOH THAT WAS LONG!!))
Starseer stalked quietly through the underbrush, wings tucked in tight. His dark scales seemed to challenge the shadows around him, and the icy-blue turning a muted gray tone. The small hybrid's steps were everything but loud and that was he feared. If he was quiet, would that mean the guards were too? Would they find him? Would they kill him. Great Queens they were going to kill them!

Starseer let out a muffled 'oof' as he bumped into Hurricane, jumping back and star-spotted ebony wings flaring out. His cold icy eyes seemed to look through the other dragon for a moment before he said, "You're one of us." Unfortunately for all of them, it turned into more of a half-hearted whisper halfway through.
Starseer stalked quietly through the underbrush, wings tucked in tight. His dark scales seemed to challenge the shadows around him, and the icy-blue turning a muted gray tone. The small hybrid's steps were everything but loud and that was he feared. If he was quiet, would that mean the guards were too? Would they find him? Would they kill him. Great Queens they were going to kill them!

Starseer let out a muffled 'oof' as he bumped into Hurricane, jumping back and star-spotted ebony wings flaring out. His cold icy eyes seemed to look through the other dragon for a moment before he said, "You're one of us." Unfortunately for all of them, it turned into more of a half-hearted whisper halfway through.
FENRYS
They/Themfr+2semi-active

Sunda coaxed the plant gently, his talons careful not to harm the little thing as it twisted and twirled in the dirt. “C’mon, little buddy.” He said softly, brushing a delicate white petal gently with his claw. It was a rather beautiful specimen, he thought, as it wobbled uncertainly. “Oh moons..” he groaned softly. He had done it again. The plant, a daisy, was now at least as long as Sunda’s arm, much larger and more beautiful than normal.

The SandWing sighed, giving the plant a little smile before standing and continuing on in the forest. He wanted to get away from the red dragons...SkyWings, yes? They had attempted to capture him, and the small dragon was anxious as he continued on his way. Stepping gently, the dragon spotted two-no, three dragons. He hoped they wouldn’t notice him, and he edged his way around them, giving them a wide berth. The grass in the place suddenly sprouted a bit as the dirt-covered SandWing walked past.
Sunda coaxed the plant gently, his talons careful not to harm the little thing as it twisted and twirled in the dirt. “C’mon, little buddy.” He said softly, brushing a delicate white petal gently with his claw. It was a rather beautiful specimen, he thought, as it wobbled uncertainly. “Oh moons..” he groaned softly. He had done it again. The plant, a daisy, was now at least as long as Sunda’s arm, much larger and more beautiful than normal.

The SandWing sighed, giving the plant a little smile before standing and continuing on in the forest. He wanted to get away from the red dragons...SkyWings, yes? They had attempted to capture him, and the small dragon was anxious as he continued on his way. Stepping gently, the dragon spotted two-no, three dragons. He hoped they wouldn’t notice him, and he edged his way around them, giving them a wide berth. The grass in the place suddenly sprouted a bit as the dirt-covered SandWing walked past.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Disbelief’s day had been a stressful one - what would have been a normal morning had been cut short by the arrival of several guards, and he was smart enough to know where that was going. He had been fortunate to make eye contact with a small number of them, ‘convincing’ them to turn on their friends. Certainly not the best diversion, but it had been enough for him to slip away in the chaos.
Now, however, he had no idea what to do - surely he couldn’t hide from them forever. He had been wandering aimlessly since, the familiar parts of the rainforest had been left behind hours ago.
Up ahead, he saw another group of dragons, definitely not a good thing. He’d have to stay away from them, he noted, already starting to move in a wide curve rather than a straight line.
Disbelief’s day had been a stressful one - what would have been a normal morning had been cut short by the arrival of several guards, and he was smart enough to know where that was going. He had been fortunate to make eye contact with a small number of them, ‘convincing’ them to turn on their friends. Certainly not the best diversion, but it had been enough for him to slip away in the chaos.
Now, however, he had no idea what to do - surely he couldn’t hide from them forever. He had been wandering aimlessly since, the familiar parts of the rainforest had been left behind hours ago.
Up ahead, he saw another group of dragons, definitely not a good thing. He’d have to stay away from them, he noted, already starting to move in a wide curve rather than a straight line.
Wavestepper moved through the rocky mountains, her gaze darting back and forth. Her mottled scales stood out like a flame amongst the trees of this terrain, but it was the safest place to hide from the soldiers that prowled the lands in search of the few marked dragons that had escaped from their grasp.

She glided down until she landed on a small ledge on the mountainside, which eventually led to a small, cramped cave. The hybrid slipped into the cave and curled up in the largest corner. Her thoughts were filled with worry. Would the guards find her cave somehow? What would they do to her?
Wavestepper moved through the rocky mountains, her gaze darting back and forth. Her mottled scales stood out like a flame amongst the trees of this terrain, but it was the safest place to hide from the soldiers that prowled the lands in search of the few marked dragons that had escaped from their grasp.

She glided down until she landed on a small ledge on the mountainside, which eventually led to a small, cramped cave. The hybrid slipped into the cave and curled up in the largest corner. Her thoughts were filled with worry. Would the guards find her cave somehow? What would they do to her?
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
Hurricane Jumped Back Suprised He Hadn't Heard Him Coming You Have A Mark Two?? He Said Stealing A Glance At The Red Scales On His Leg That Looked Like A Flame He Nodded At JellyFish To Come Out Did Anyone Follow You? He Asked His Tail Barb Still Raised A Little Bit He Heard Someone And Froze I Think There's A SandWing Gaurd ((I'm Dramatic Sometimes XD)) He Stood In Place Until He Knew They Were Gone And Shook His Head Never Mind

JellyFish Froze She Had Her Tail Barb Raised To And Was Relieved That The SandWing Had Left She Colapsed To The Ground And Quietly Cried Hurricane What Will We Do?? JellyFish Was Usually The One Who Stuck Up To Bullys Yes That Brave JellyFish Were Did This One Come From?? Finally Once SHe Calmed Down She Asked I'm JellyFish Who Are You?
Hurricane Jumped Back Suprised He Hadn't Heard Him Coming You Have A Mark Two?? He Said Stealing A Glance At The Red Scales On His Leg That Looked Like A Flame He Nodded At JellyFish To Come Out Did Anyone Follow You? He Asked His Tail Barb Still Raised A Little Bit He Heard Someone And Froze I Think There's A SandWing Gaurd ((I'm Dramatic Sometimes XD)) He Stood In Place Until He Knew They Were Gone And Shook His Head Never Mind

JellyFish Froze She Had Her Tail Barb Raised To And Was Relieved That The SandWing Had Left She Colapsed To The Ground And Quietly Cried Hurricane What Will We Do?? JellyFish Was Usually The One Who Stuck Up To Bullys Yes That Brave JellyFish Were Did This One Come From?? Finally Once SHe Calmed Down She Asked I'm JellyFish Who Are You?
Starseer shifted back and forth, tail flicking. "I'm Starseer." He murmured, the air around him turning cold and dark. A black and white shifting swirl came into focus on his forearm, glittering slightly from the sliver of light that made it through the darkness that he blended in to.

How did they get out? He wondered.
Starseer shifted back and forth, tail flicking. "I'm Starseer." He murmured, the air around him turning cold and dark. A black and white shifting swirl came into focus on his forearm, glittering slightly from the sliver of light that made it through the darkness that he blended in to.

How did they get out? He wondered.
FENRYS
They/Themfr+2semi-active

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63