Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings Of Fire: The Marked (Open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63
Hey FanWings! Plz read ((This Is Before The War This Is A Story Based on Dragons ((Usually Hybrids Who Have A Special Mark On There Body Witch Gives Them A Special Power The Queens Think Its A Curse... So Once a Month On a full moon They Round Them Up To kill THEM ALL But Have Escaped What Will Happen Now? .
RULES
1.Don't Be Over Powered
2. Only 3 OC Dragons And 1 Queen ((Or DeathBringer
3.Tell Me If You Don't Want One Anymore
4.Ask The User Before You Kill Them
5.Plz No Deep Romance DX

CHARACTER SHEET
MARKED REALLY FULL
Name:
Tribe:
Power: ((Also Normal Dragon Powers
GUARDS
Name:
Tribe:
Weapons:
Glory:
Deathbringer:
Moorhen:
Snowfall:
Coral:
Thorn:
Ruby:

'Recent Events
News has spread that most of the continent's queens have been convinced that Marked dragons are a danger to peace of Pyrrhia. Search patrols have been sent out to 'tame the powerful beasts that roam our territories'. Already, some of the imprisoned dragons with these powers have disappeared. Who knows what they'll do when the escaped have been recaptured...' By @Sparkbreeze
Hey FanWings! Plz read ((This Is Before The War This Is A Story Based on Dragons ((Usually Hybrids Who Have A Special Mark On There Body Witch Gives Them A Special Power The Queens Think Its A Curse... So Once a Month On a full moon They Round Them Up To kill THEM ALL But Have Escaped What Will Happen Now? .
RULES
1.Don't Be Over Powered
2. Only 3 OC Dragons And 1 Queen ((Or DeathBringer
3.Tell Me If You Don't Want One Anymore
4.Ask The User Before You Kill Them
5.Plz No Deep Romance DX

CHARACTER SHEET
MARKED REALLY FULL
Name:
Tribe:
Power: ((Also Normal Dragon Powers
GUARDS
Name:
Tribe:
Weapons:
Glory:
Deathbringer:
Moorhen:
Snowfall:
Coral:
Thorn:
Ruby:

'Recent Events
News has spread that most of the continent's queens have been convinced that Marked dragons are a danger to peace of Pyrrhia. Search patrols have been sent out to 'tame the powerful beasts that roam our territories'. Already, some of the imprisoned dragons with these powers have disappeared. Who knows what they'll do when the escaped have been recaptured...' By @Sparkbreeze
:D Wings Of Fire For LIFE! :P
CHARACTERS

Hurricane Me Marked:Control Natural Disasters
Justice Me Guard: Daggers
DisBelief DarkusDragon Marked: Have Any Order Obeyed
JellyFish Me Marked:Control Sea Animals
Sunda Kingman Marked: Control Plants
WaveStepper SparkBreeze Marked: Control Water
StarSeer Fenrys Marked:Control Light & Dark
Carmine BronzeWing Marked:Move Things With Mind

Time RegenadeRoyalty Marked /Guard:Daggers Immune to other marked powers
Storm BronzeWing Guard:Enchanced Spear
Abyss RenegadeRoyalty Marked:But Ideas In Minds
Sunset Zeldris Guard:Red Spear,Small Daggers

Calamity Dragonspiritsky Marked: Control natural disasters
Thistle Zeldris Guard:Control Plants

Vazira Cookiecutey777 Marked:Telekinesis

WhisperSky MistyFalls Marked:Light up scales blind others
CHARACTERS

Hurricane Me Marked:Control Natural Disasters
Justice Me Guard: Daggers
DisBelief DarkusDragon Marked: Have Any Order Obeyed
JellyFish Me Marked:Control Sea Animals
Sunda Kingman Marked: Control Plants
WaveStepper SparkBreeze Marked: Control Water
StarSeer Fenrys Marked:Control Light & Dark
Carmine BronzeWing Marked:Move Things With Mind

Time RegenadeRoyalty Marked /Guard:Daggers Immune to other marked powers
Storm BronzeWing Guard:Enchanced Spear
Abyss RenegadeRoyalty Marked:But Ideas In Minds
Sunset Zeldris Guard:Red Spear,Small Daggers

Calamity Dragonspiritsky Marked: Control natural disasters
Thistle Zeldris Guard:Control Plants

Vazira Cookiecutey777 Marked:Telekinesis

WhisperSky MistyFalls Marked:Light up scales blind others
may i join
may i join
Space was so Cool~
So Cool~
But it won't even live in a Memory
Universe Unspooled~
So Cruel~
To be Leaving with only a Melody~
Yep! Just Send Me A Character Sheet!
Yep! Just Send Me A Character Sheet!
bump
bump
Name: Wavestepper Gender: Female Age: 10 Tribe: Night/Sea Appearance: [img]https://i.imgur.com/FFjXoDt.png[/img] (Mottled black/blue markings, blue eyes, light blue 'glowing' markings) (([s]I actually put effort into this.[/s])) Power(s): Controlling water - 'Mark' Wavestepper can hold her breath for a long amount of time, but she can't do it forever. She has a weak version of mind-reading, where she can detect another dragon's emotions, but not hear all of their thoughts. Her breath is warm, but she has no ability to breath fire.
Name: Wavestepper
Tribe: Night/Sea
Appearance:
FFjXoDt.png
(Mottled black/blue markings, blue eyes, light blue 'glowing' markings)
((I actually put effort into this.))
Power(s): Controlling water - 'Mark'
Wavestepper can hold her breath for a long amount of time, but she can't do it forever. She has a weak version of mind-reading, where she can detect another dragon's emotions, but not hear all of their thoughts. Her breath is warm, but she has no ability to breath fire.
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
I Love It She's In :D You Can Start Whenever You Want!
I Love It She's In :D You Can Start Whenever You Want!
Name: Disbelief Tribe: Night/Rain hybrid Power: He can have any order obeyed as long as he makes eye contact (mark ability), weak venom but is rear-fanged Gender: male Appearance: [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/wingsoffirefanon/images/4/47/8DB7B0A9-13B4-4615-B4AE-D8FF0943BFA9.png[/img] Age: 10
Name: Disbelief
Tribe: Night/Rain hybrid
Power: He can have any order obeyed as long as he makes eye contact (mark ability), weak venom but is rear-fanged
Appearance:
8DB7B0A9-13B4-4615-B4AE-D8FF0943BFA9.png
((Ok! You Can Start Whenever!
((Ok! You Can Start Whenever!
MARKED
Name: Sunda
Tribe: Piebald SandWing
Power: Sunda has an ability to control and plants of any type. He also has a fully functional SandWing stinger tail, and can breathe fire. He also radiates heat.
Appearence: Sunda is a reddish-pale SandWing, with large white patches all over his body. The white pieces occupy about forty percent of his body. Most of the time, he is covered in dirt.

Extra-Raised himself, so...bad social skills. He is REALLY TINY, and it doesn’t help that he was born female, so he can be mistaken as female-though he is likely to correct you. He is somewhat of a coward, and prefers to just go along with what other dragons say. He is oddly touchy-feely.

MARKED
Name: Sunda
Tribe: Piebald SandWing
Power: Sunda has an ability to control and plants of any type. He also has a fully functional SandWing stinger tail, and can breathe fire. He also radiates heat.
Appearence: Sunda is a reddish-pale SandWing, with large white patches all over his body. The white pieces occupy about forty percent of his body. Most of the time, he is covered in dirt.

Extra-Raised himself, so...bad social skills. He is REALLY TINY, and it doesn’t help that he was born female, so he can be mistaken as female-though he is likely to correct you. He is somewhat of a coward, and prefers to just go along with what other dragons say. He is oddly touchy-feely.

| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63