Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (private)Noria School of Witchcraft
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 133 134
Ok
Who is BuzzFun
Ok
Who is BuzzFun
My twin sister! =D
My twin sister! =D
MRMeAKr.png
HiIIIiiIIiiIiIiiIiiIiIII i EXISTS PEEPS i is totally not mental I IS NOT MENTAL AT ALL IHIUDHAFHEGNAUFIENIBNAIAFIANGNJAOIHGBUYGAHJILJAIUHJWEBAFBIWQUUWVBAIIFUHWFGAIUWEHFIU hmmmmmmmmm..... i can see 2 words in this jumble of letters: BUY and BAI HmMMmmMmMmMMmm
HiIIIiiIIiiIiIiiIiiIiIII i EXISTS PEEPS i is totally not mental I IS NOT MENTAL AT ALL IHIUDHAFHEGNAUFIENIBNAIAFIANGNJAOIHGBUYGAHJILJAIUHJWEBAFBIWQUUWVBAIIFUHWFGAIUWEHFIU hmmmmmmmmm..... i can see 2 words in this jumble of letters: BUY and BAI HmMMmmMmMmMMmm
Z3Lt3uB.pngOOF
I see FBI.
I see FBI.
MRMeAKr.png
U HaVe a PeRFeCtLy noRmaL SistEr ObvIoUSlY 6473867416517637468156783647351798638419567123846781569176348691567890 | error: 404 not found | BuzzFun.exe has stopped working. Close
U HaVe a PeRFeCtLy noRmaL SistEr ObvIoUSlY 6473867416517637468156783647351798638419567123846781569176348691567890 | error: 404 not found | BuzzFun.exe has stopped working. Close
Z3Lt3uB.pngOOF
Ok
Ok
MRMeAKr.png
Okie I shall start.
Celestina gazed at the warm sunset sky, painted in shades of red and orange. Per sighed and turned back to face pers homework, a jumble of letters and numbers per could barely make sense of. Math was pers least favourite subject. Bored, per rested pers chin on pers left hand, and also lifted pers right, palm facing the ceiling. Per muttered something under pers breath, and a few small white glowing stars danced above pers hand. Per stared at the little flying stars, swooping around. Per continued to watch until a knock sounded at pers door. Per hastily closed pers hand and dropped it at pers side, stars gone.
"Celestina?" A voice called behind pers door.
"Yeah?" Celestina called back with a twinge of annoyance.
"Are you done your homework, honey?"
"Almost," per lied. Barely 2 of the 25 questions were finished.
"Hurry up, then! Love you!"
Celestina sighed as the footsteps of pers mom faded down the hall. Per returned to pers homework and worked. After around 45 minutes, per was finally done. Per sat up in pers chair and stretched pers arms. Per looked out pers window to see the darkened sky. Yawning, per went to prepare for bed. It had been a long day, and per had to sleep early for another coming school day at Noria, School of Witchcraft.
Okie I shall start.
Celestina gazed at the warm sunset sky, painted in shades of red and orange. Per sighed and turned back to face pers homework, a jumble of letters and numbers per could barely make sense of. Math was pers least favourite subject. Bored, per rested pers chin on pers left hand, and also lifted pers right, palm facing the ceiling. Per muttered something under pers breath, and a few small white glowing stars danced above pers hand. Per stared at the little flying stars, swooping around. Per continued to watch until a knock sounded at pers door. Per hastily closed pers hand and dropped it at pers side, stars gone.
"Celestina?" A voice called behind pers door.
"Yeah?" Celestina called back with a twinge of annoyance.
"Are you done your homework, honey?"
"Almost," per lied. Barely 2 of the 25 questions were finished.
"Hurry up, then! Love you!"
Celestina sighed as the footsteps of pers mom faded down the hall. Per returned to pers homework and worked. After around 45 minutes, per was finally done. Per sat up in pers chair and stretched pers arms. Per looked out pers window to see the darkened sky. Yawning, per went to prepare for bed. It had been a long day, and per had to sleep early for another coming school day at Noria, School of Witchcraft.
MRMeAKr.png
(Wat r setting)
(Wat r setting)
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
Setting: A world full of magic people. A few cripples probably exist, but everyone else is capable of magic and they live lives like we would, except a little easier thanks to their magical abilities. There aren't many crimes because these are good people. And magic prevents them. So yea.
Setting: A world full of magic people. A few cripples probably exist, but everyone else is capable of magic and they live lives like we would, except a little easier thanks to their magical abilities. There aren't many crimes because these are good people. And magic prevents them. So yea.
MRMeAKr.png
ok....
ok....
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 133 134