Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (private)Noria School of Witchcraft
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 ... 133 134
Crisk? Like Frisk with a C?
add me on arknights
- i mentioned that by phobia, i meant the kind of hatred/lowkey fears that usually end in "-phobic", for example, homophobic, (religion)phobic, etc. you can very much control and learn to get over these "fears"/opinions, but i agree, you can't control a phobia, as in a huge natural born fear

- wow *sniff* thanks but idk if people wanna do it so... lol

- yes that's the idea. she is scared of that part of herself. there are plenty of people who are scared of or hate themselves, for a variety of reasons.
- i mentioned that by phobia, i meant the kind of hatred/lowkey fears that usually end in "-phobic", for example, homophobic, (religion)phobic, etc. you can very much control and learn to get over these "fears"/opinions, but i agree, you can't control a phobia, as in a huge natural born fear

- wow *sniff* thanks but idk if people wanna do it so... lol

- yes that's the idea. she is scared of that part of herself. there are plenty of people who are scared of or hate themselves, for a variety of reasons.
76927939ad6134c1b5b0fa472803ca4b.png
[quote name="Dabeluga" date="2019-06-25 17:25:00" ] Crisk? Like Frisk with a C? [/quote] ...yes.
Dabeluga wrote on 2019-06-25 17:25:00:

...yes.
Ah. I see.
Ah. I see.
add me on arknights
hey i know the plot of undertale

from my weird curiosity on youtube

also the deltarune plot

:DD

id be willing to rp with you except id probably have to reread the plot lmao

also the character seems like its based off of sans

hmm
hey i know the plot of undertale

from my weird curiosity on youtube

also the deltarune plot

:DD

id be willing to rp with you except id probably have to reread the plot lmao

also the character seems like its based off of sans

hmm
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
(-_-) Samantha got up to the quiet alarm she set on her phone. She paused before turning it off, listening to the ringtone she'd set. Samantha made sure not to wake anyone in the room she slept in and creeped out. She knew that she was the oldest in the room she shared. No one else went to high school. She ate breakfast, packed her bag, and went to school.
(-_-) Samantha got up to the quiet alarm she set on her phone. She paused before turning it off, listening to the ringtone she'd set. Samantha made sure not to wake anyone in the room she slept in and creeped out. She knew that she was the oldest in the room she shared. No one else went to high school. She ate breakfast, packed her bag, and went to school.
bleh
she/her
FR time +3
hOW DARE YOU CRISK IS NOT BASED OFF SANS THEY ARE AN ORIGINAL OC NOT A MARY SUE DONOT STEAL 1!! 1!

they were originally a chara x frisk fusion but then BEEP BEEP CRINGE MARY SUE ALERt so now they're just

stupid
hOW DARE YOU CRISK IS NOT BASED OFF SANS THEY ARE AN ORIGINAL OC NOT A MARY SUE DONOT STEAL 1!! 1!

they were originally a chara x frisk fusion but then BEEP BEEP CRINGE MARY SUE ALERt so now they're just

stupid
For some strange reason, Crisk was at school almost half an hour earlier than they had to be. Usually, they didn't turn up till about lunchtime. They waved enthusiastically to Samantha from their perch on top of a repair shed.

"Helloooo! D'you know how to open this thing?" they asked, gesturing to the shed. "There's no lid on top and I really have to pee..."
For some strange reason, Crisk was at school almost half an hour earlier than they had to be. Usually, they didn't turn up till about lunchtime. They waved enthusiastically to Samantha from their perch on top of a repair shed.

"Helloooo! D'you know how to open this thing?" they asked, gesturing to the shed. "There's no lid on top and I really have to pee..."
0.o

interesting opening for your character

ill rp tommorow

angry parents whoohoo
0.o

interesting opening for your character

ill rp tommorow

angry parents whoohoo
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
Samantha ignored the person that was waving at her and who just asked her a stupid question.
Samantha ignored the person that was waving at her and who just asked her a stupid question.
bleh
she/her
FR time +3
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 ... 133 134