Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Cure of Death (OOC): OPEN!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53
I gotta go to bed now byyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee sorrryyyyy
I gotta go to bed now byyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee sorrryyyyy
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
@FutureChiken
Hmm... I think you might have to nerf that a bit (since it doens't seem to have much of a drawback effect on him? I've hda a character who can't really die, but it drove him insane and mentally broke him, which I can't say was played the best by me, but my point in that you'd either need to nerf it down, or have a big setback for it xx)

Also, gn!
@FutureChiken
Hmm... I think you might have to nerf that a bit (since it doens't seem to have much of a drawback effect on him? I've hda a character who can't really die, but it drove him insane and mentally broke him, which I can't say was played the best by me, but my point in that you'd either need to nerf it down, or have a big setback for it xx)

Also, gn!
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
Oof ok, i don't quite know how to do that soooooooooo uh can you tell me some ideas?
Oof ok, i don't quite know how to do that soooooooooo uh can you tell me some ideas?
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
@FutureChiken
I think ideas would be to not do the extra potion effect thing just since that can be a huge factor. Also, if he has any weaknesses?
@FutureChiken
I think ideas would be to not do the extra potion effect thing just since that can be a huge factor. Also, if he has any weaknesses?
sketch shop here!
Ok uhhhh, bad potions ten times bad, doesn't effect good potions, good potions are normal for him. Oh and temperature, temperature weakness thing. I feel really hyper for some reason. Darkness, his abilities bumped down when its dark or dark spells flipping no healin' against 'em. Oof i dont know xD
Ok uhhhh, bad potions ten times bad, doesn't effect good potions, good potions are normal for him. Oh and temperature, temperature weakness thing. I feel really hyper for some reason. Darkness, his abilities bumped down when its dark or dark spells flipping no healin' against 'em. Oof i dont know xD
@FutureChiken (I'm still stalking the thread, im trash lmao)
Maybe have his healing abilities be like Spiderman's Healing factor or something? Because to me they sound like Deadpool's Healing Factor.
an Example would be:
he can feel his skin knitting back together if he gets a scrape or he can feel it when a bruise fades. The skin knitting back together hurts because its skin. It's not suppose to knit itself together. But eh. and if there's dead skin or a scab or dried blood it kinda gets infused with the skin? that must suck lmao
If there's a blade or bullet still inside the healing factor- kinda makes it a problem to get it back out because the blade is stuck inside if he starts to heal and the bullet is stuck inside as well?? This would make surgery also a problem *****
He requires more food to keep the healing factor going??
@FutureChiken (I'm still stalking the thread, im trash lmao)
Maybe have his healing abilities be like Spiderman's Healing factor or something? Because to me they sound like Deadpool's Healing Factor.
an Example would be:
he can feel his skin knitting back together if he gets a scrape or he can feel it when a bruise fades. The skin knitting back together hurts because its skin. It's not suppose to knit itself together. But eh. and if there's dead skin or a scab or dried blood it kinda gets infused with the skin? that must suck lmao
If there's a blade or bullet still inside the healing factor- kinda makes it a problem to get it back out because the blade is stuck inside if he starts to heal and the bullet is stuck inside as well?? This would make surgery also a problem *****
He requires more food to keep the healing factor going??
Lichtdrache.gif
@FutureChiken
Ok i have to sleep soon (unfortunately my body needs that **** lmao) but first, arcticplagues has some good suggestions, second, ok so if darkness (both natural and magical) and dark spells are his weakness, and so are temperatures that's fine. Long as his healing ablities aren't crazy you're good. (If he's plant based, would acid have a more bigger effect on him)
@FutureChiken
Ok i have to sleep soon (unfortunately my body needs that **** lmao) but first, arcticplagues has some good suggestions, second, ok so if darkness (both natural and magical) and dark spells are his weakness, and so are temperatures that's fine. Long as his healing ablities aren't crazy you're good. (If he's plant based, would acid have a more bigger effect on him)
sketch shop here!
Also! The rp thread is up ;w;
Also! The rp thread is up ;w;
sketch shop here!
I did not think writing my starting post would be as easy as it was, starting posts are usually the hardest to write for me lol, I'm happy ;v;
I did not think writing my starting post would be as easy as it was, starting posts are usually the hardest to write for me lol, I'm happy ;v;
xk7ymDQ.png
I love that reaction to Samuel's falling tbh.
and I just realized

Samuel's name is really close to
Sam Wilson from Marvel?

Samuel R. Wilson
Sam Wilson.

And they both have mechanical wings? Sam Wilson's is just more high tech than Samuel but

Samuel is a lot of different than Sam Wilson too so.. I wouldn't exactly say I copied Sam Wilson.
My subconscious just based Samuel off of him I guess idk
I love that reaction to Samuel's falling tbh.
and I just realized

Samuel's name is really close to
Sam Wilson from Marvel?

Samuel R. Wilson
Sam Wilson.

And they both have mechanical wings? Sam Wilson's is just more high tech than Samuel but

Samuel is a lot of different than Sam Wilson too so.. I wouldn't exactly say I copied Sam Wilson.
My subconscious just based Samuel off of him I guess idk
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53