Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Cure of Death (OOC): OPEN!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
Ok cool! @Eclectic I'm gonna fill out the thing, its gonna take a while :P
Ok cool! @Eclectic I'm gonna fill out the thing, its gonna take a while :P
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
@DancingSkye
She looks fine, ;w; (just to note, as the same for @/ArcticPlagues if she apprenticed for mechanics it would be very very steampunkish (and even less technological advanced then that). Mechancery is considered a very strange and rare profession)

btw are you subbed?
@DancingSkye
She looks fine, ;w; (just to note, as the same for @/ArcticPlagues if she apprenticed for mechanics it would be very very steampunkish (and even less technological advanced then that). Mechancery is considered a very strange and rare profession)

btw are you subbed?
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
tbh I'm just stalking the thread
Steampunk stuff are always so fun to dive into and i might just doodle my little Icarus as a steampunk boi just for fun.
Just a fun little fashion genre in general lmao
tbh I'm just stalking the thread
Steampunk stuff are always so fun to dive into and i might just doodle my little Icarus as a steampunk boi just for fun.
Just a fun little fashion genre in general lmao
Lichtdrache.gif
Yes, I’m subbed

I too like the idea of steampunk technology! The strangeness of technology kinda fits with her backstory, too, it would make sense she would apprentice to an eccentric profession, because nobody would believe them if they found out she was a vampire and tried to tell people.
Yes, I’m subbed

I too like the idea of steampunk technology! The strangeness of technology kinda fits with her backstory, too, it would make sense she would apprentice to an eccentric profession, because nobody would believe them if they found out she was a vampire and tried to tell people.
"Alas, love cannot be cured by herbs!"
———
Bas||they/them/fae/faer||18+||FR+2
———
Quite possibly just a moth with internet access.
autumn_sphinx.png lamp.gif
yeah that'd work out !

Since it's high fantasy, there might even be a city-state that's all steampunk but has been reclusive on giving their tech out :p no one really knows about it either, and so even though snipbits of the tech exists outside its still rare.
yeah that'd work out !

Since it's high fantasy, there might even be a city-state that's all steampunk but has been reclusive on giving their tech out :p no one really knows about it either, and so even though snipbits of the tech exists outside its still rare.
sketch shop here!
Lmao just a city full of Technology and Smartkids that nerd out over everything.

@Eclectic Is it okay for Samuel to join them after he crashes in doing a fly-test and just is like "oh uh.. Sup guys..?"
Lmao just a city full of Technology and Smartkids that nerd out over everything.

@Eclectic Is it okay for Samuel to join them after he crashes in doing a fly-test and just is like "oh uh.. Sup guys..?"
Lichtdrache.gif
yeah sure :p im thinking of starting with some festival
yeah sure :p im thinking of starting with some festival
sketch shop here!
Ooo a festival sounds fun! OwO

I got busy drawing Asriel and a little sketch/bust of Angu on the side, I just gotta take pictures and upload them to let you guys see XD
Ooo a festival sounds fun! OwO

I got busy drawing Asriel and a little sketch/bust of Angu on the side, I just gotta take pictures and upload them to let you guys see XD
xk7ymDQ.png
Festivals are always fun :0

oo I'd love to see that.
Festivals are always fun :0

oo I'd love to see that.
Lichtdrache.gif
Hi.
Hi.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53