Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Zach stop, you're gonna get in trouble
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38
What do you mean by that...? ;-;
What do you mean by that...? ;-;
You’ll find out
You’ll find out
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Does he murder people ;-;
Does he murder people ;-;
OKIE YALL

I'M GONNA TYPE UP THE START OF THE RP NOW
OKIE YALL

I'M GONNA TYPE UP THE START OF THE RP NOW
xPlkKnY.png
noT tHAT F-CKeD UP
noT tHAT F-CKeD UP
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
"Yeah, yeah sure. Normal people think they are sooo better then us talented super-people and blah blah blah," Seth thought, scratching his afro. "Whatever. I don't think highly of them normal peeps anyways. Win-win."

Seth was walking the streets, holding a small raspberry slushie in one hand, which was melting because of his firey powers. He was holding raspberry juice now instead. "Ooh, who or what the hell is that?" Seth asked himself, catching the sight of some sort of figure in the distance.
"Yeah, yeah sure. Normal people think they are sooo better then us talented super-people and blah blah blah," Seth thought, scratching his afro. "Whatever. I don't think highly of them normal peeps anyways. Win-win."

Seth was walking the streets, holding a small raspberry slushie in one hand, which was melting because of his firey powers. He was holding raspberry juice now instead. "Ooh, who or what the hell is that?" Seth asked himself, catching the sight of some sort of figure in the distance.
xPlkKnY.png
Hayden just checks his phone for any messages he might have got while he was “gone”, and like always, there’s nothing. God I’m one miserable motherf-cker. He thought grumpily. It’s not like he has the money to get absolutely wasted or whatever. To make matters worse, he has nothing to eat again, so he’s definitely going to have to look alongside the “road” later on.
Hayden just checks his phone for any messages he might have got while he was “gone”, and like always, there’s nothing. God I’m one miserable motherf-cker. He thought grumpily. It’s not like he has the money to get absolutely wasted or whatever. To make matters worse, he has nothing to eat again, so he’s definitely going to have to look alongside the “road” later on.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
I just wanted to buy a simple book, what's so dangerous about that? Devin thought to himself, he just wanted to buy one regular novel from the book store but there has been a new ban on "Abbers" entering the local bookstore. Abbers was an offensive term for people with "abnormal" abilities. Devin sighed and walked down the street, his sight catching an afro and blonde hair.
I just wanted to buy a simple book, what's so dangerous about that? Devin thought to himself, he just wanted to buy one regular novel from the book store but there has been a new ban on "Abbers" entering the local bookstore. Abbers was an offensive term for people with "abnormal" abilities. Devin sighed and walked down the street, his sight catching an afro and blonde hair.
Seth swiftly walked past a young looking dude with dark hair, and catching a sight of a blond dude nearby. "Eww.. They're probably just some dumb normals, so full of themselves.." Seth thought. The drink in his hand became quite hot for a ice drink, and it started to boil. Seth dropped it nearby immediately, right at the dark-haired kid's feet. "Oh shoot, I'm so sorry!" Seth exclaimed, bending down to pick his melting hot slushie.
Seth swiftly walked past a young looking dude with dark hair, and catching a sight of a blond dude nearby. "Eww.. They're probably just some dumb normals, so full of themselves.." Seth thought. The drink in his hand became quite hot for a ice drink, and it started to boil. Seth dropped it nearby immediately, right at the dark-haired kid's feet. "Oh shoot, I'm so sorry!" Seth exclaimed, bending down to pick his melting hot slushie.
xPlkKnY.png
Hayden looks up from his phone and stares at the two. It seems like I won’t be eating roadk- LUNCH today. He thought with his usual smirk. He couldn’t just rob them now however, for wanted to see how this would play out.
Hayden looks up from his phone and stares at the two. It seems like I won’t be eating roadk- LUNCH today. He thought with his usual smirk. He couldn’t just rob them now however, for wanted to see how this would play out.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38