Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Zach stop, you're gonna get in trouble
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
Yello :3

Just came up with a character and holy sh-t he’s insane
Yello :3

Just came up with a character and holy sh-t he’s insane
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Make the chart ;) I'm still coming up with a character
Make the chart ;) I'm still coming up with a character
[img]https://i.imgur.com/3XOaJz5.jpg[/img]
3XOaJz5.jpg
xPlkKnY.png
Name: Hayden Santiago
Gender: Male, but likes to be called them/they because it makes him sound like a god. In all honesty though, he doesn’t care what you call him.
Appearance: He’s a very unusual looking person to say the least. He has long blond, easily-mistaken-for-a-woman hair. One eye is brown and the other is blue, nobody knows if that’s his natural color or his ability doing it. He’s ghostly pale, like he hasn’t been in the sun in years. He has braces for teeth that don’t need them. He also has a faint smirk on his face 24/7.
Personality: People call him insane, but he sees himself as more sane than the rest. He’s a bit..........energetic, like he could literally be everywhere in a room in like a second. He always jokes about everything, even in serious moments. He can’t help it however, it’s a self defense mechanism. I mean the f-cker considers the kazoo as the best woodwind instrument.
Power: Can shape shift into different animals and “beings”. He has the axolotl limb-regeneration power on 24/7
Weakness: He gets very tired easily in his different forms. The axolotl ability may backfire because the fallen off limbs might start regenerating into another person, or some god awful abomination.
Additional information: The f-cker lives in a goddamn treehouse because of his parents divorce episode and he didn’t want to live with only one of them. So he was like “f-ck this, I’m living with nature now.” He’s pansexual and is pretty close to f-cking a toaster at this point due to him finding absolutely nobody.
Name: Hayden Santiago
Gender: Male, but likes to be called them/they because it makes him sound like a god. In all honesty though, he doesn’t care what you call him.
Appearance: He’s a very unusual looking person to say the least. He has long blond, easily-mistaken-for-a-woman hair. One eye is brown and the other is blue, nobody knows if that’s his natural color or his ability doing it. He’s ghostly pale, like he hasn’t been in the sun in years. He has braces for teeth that don’t need them. He also has a faint smirk on his face 24/7.
Personality: People call him insane, but he sees himself as more sane than the rest. He’s a bit..........energetic, like he could literally be everywhere in a room in like a second. He always jokes about everything, even in serious moments. He can’t help it however, it’s a self defense mechanism. I mean the f-cker considers the kazoo as the best woodwind instrument.
Power: Can shape shift into different animals and “beings”. He has the axolotl limb-regeneration power on 24/7
Weakness: He gets very tired easily in his different forms. The axolotl ability may backfire because the fallen off limbs might start regenerating into another person, or some god awful abomination.
Additional information: The f-cker lives in a goddamn treehouse because of his parents divorce episode and he didn’t want to live with only one of them. So he was like “f-ck this, I’m living with nature now.” He’s pansexual and is pretty close to f-cking a toaster at this point due to him finding absolutely nobody.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
MMMMMMM YESSS

HAYDEN IS MAH SON
MMMMMMM YESSS

HAYDEN IS MAH SON
xPlkKnY.png
Splendid, simply delicious
Splendid, simply delicious
HAYDEN IS BEST BOI
HAYDEN IS BEST BOI
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Oof I forgot gender hold up
Oof I forgot gender hold up
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Name: Devin Leonardo

Appearance: he has fair skin and dark hair, his cheeks usually get badly burnt during the summer since he never wears sunblock. He has scratches up and down his arms from scratching them when he's nervous and his nails look chewed up. People assume he's younger then he is because of how wide and innocent his blue eyes look, it annoys him a little but he usually doesn't say anything about it. His figure is a bit scrawny which makes people think he's 15 or 16.

Personality: he's pretty paranoid and obsessive over certain things, he has a bad habit of staring at people and making them uncomfortable. If you get to know him well, he's actually pretty nice and will try his hardest to be loyal. He mumbles to himself and can be a bit creepy but he is honestly not a threat. He's just a goddamn nervous thing with good intentions.

Power: telekinesis, he can make things float and fly but it gets bad if he's upset

Weakness: when he uses his power, he usually gets really scared all of a sudden and could sometimes send things flying towards him and the team

Additional information: he can get obsessive over tiny things like how picture frame looks or he counts the bricks on a house. He's also hella gay but is too much of a p-ssy to be in a relationship. Also he likes collecting rocks cuz why not.
Name: Devin Leonardo

Appearance: he has fair skin and dark hair, his cheeks usually get badly burnt during the summer since he never wears sunblock. He has scratches up and down his arms from scratching them when he's nervous and his nails look chewed up. People assume he's younger then he is because of how wide and innocent his blue eyes look, it annoys him a little but he usually doesn't say anything about it. His figure is a bit scrawny which makes people think he's 15 or 16.

Personality: he's pretty paranoid and obsessive over certain things, he has a bad habit of staring at people and making them uncomfortable. If you get to know him well, he's actually pretty nice and will try his hardest to be loyal. He mumbles to himself and can be a bit creepy but he is honestly not a threat. He's just a goddamn nervous thing with good intentions.

Power: telekinesis, he can make things float and fly but it gets bad if he's upset

Weakness: when he uses his power, he usually gets really scared all of a sudden and could sometimes send things flying towards him and the team

Additional information: he can get obsessive over tiny things like how picture frame looks or he counts the bricks on a house. He's also hella gay but is too much of a p-ssy to be in a relationship. Also he likes collecting rocks cuz why not.
Oof that took a long time, sorry hoes
Oof that took a long time, sorry hoes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38