Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Zach stop, you're gonna get in trouble
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
You, because I’m tired -f and imma gonna sleep cuz my brain doesn’t operate too well when I’m tired.
You, because I’m tired -f and imma gonna sleep cuz my brain doesn’t operate too well when I’m tired.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Yeet okay!
Yeet okay!
Quote:
Name:
Appearance
Personality:
Power:
Weakness
Additional information:
Here's the character chart mein friends
Quote:
Name:
Appearance
Personality:
Power:
Weakness
Additional information:
Here's the character chart mein friends
Name: Seth Howard
Appearance: Has a huge black afro, and tan skin, brown eyes, average in height, and usually wears a red hoodie.
Personality: Seth is smart, creative, and unconventional. He is also laid-back, disorganised, and non-judgemental. Out of chaos comes almost-genius, but due to his lack of organisation he often has trouble applying his energy and finishing projects. He shows a ton of slack, and emotion, less then showing his problem-solving thinking. Can be flirty at most times. He's hot. Literally and figuratively.
Power: Can conjure and control fire.
Weakness: Water. Duh.
Additional information: Umm... he's bisexual I think. ;) Feel free to do anything to this dude. Seth works as a part-time comedian and bartender at clubs; one time he accidently set one club on fire, and blamed it on another co-worker.

Hope Seth's okay!^^

*wink wink wink*

(Oh, and yes; I subbed!)
Name: Seth Howard
Appearance: Has a huge black afro, and tan skin, brown eyes, average in height, and usually wears a red hoodie.
Personality: Seth is smart, creative, and unconventional. He is also laid-back, disorganised, and non-judgemental. Out of chaos comes almost-genius, but due to his lack of organisation he often has trouble applying his energy and finishing projects. He shows a ton of slack, and emotion, less then showing his problem-solving thinking. Can be flirty at most times. He's hot. Literally and figuratively.
Power: Can conjure and control fire.
Weakness: Water. Duh.
Additional information: Umm... he's bisexual I think. ;) Feel free to do anything to this dude. Seth works as a part-time comedian and bartender at clubs; one time he accidently set one club on fire, and blamed it on another co-worker.

Hope Seth's okay!^^

*wink wink wink*

(Oh, and yes; I subbed!)
xPlkKnY.png
Yes, Seth is perfect ;)
Yes, Seth is perfect ;)
M E G A

Y E E T
M E G A

Y E E T
xPlkKnY.png
Mega t h o t