Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Brief Guide to Roleplay Etiquette
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@LostEventide could you tell me a little more about making FR art?
@LostEventide could you tell me a little more about making FR art?
Kaleidoscope-Hatchery-Banner-Color-Mini.pngCopper.png
It's my second time RPing, and I have a question. Do I answer a question someone asks me in the RP right away? Or do I wait untill everyone has responded with what they are doing, to be polite?
It's my second time RPing, and I have a question. Do I answer a question someone asks me in the RP right away? Or do I wait untill everyone has responded with what they are doing, to be polite?
Frankenstein3.jpg
@OracleOreo00

It depends on the RP, but for the one we're in together, I would answer it right away since everyone writes relatively short, fast-paced responses.
@OracleOreo00

It depends on the RP, but for the one we're in together, I would answer it right away since everyone writes relatively short, fast-paced responses.
lighth7.png
@Candleliight

Ah ok thanks
@Candleliight

Ah ok thanks
Frankenstein3.jpg
Thanks for making this! I've been roleplaying for three years or so but in VERY different circles. This was really helpful in figuring out how things are different!
Thanks for making this! I've been roleplaying for three years or so but in VERY different circles. This was really helpful in figuring out how things are different!
I would put something interesting, creative, funny, or useful here, but unfortunately I am too lazy to do so.
Thank youu
Thank youu
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
Hello and excuse me,
So I read the blurb about artist permissions...
Does that mean that I cannot just use whatever images Google spits out as a character reference (for non FR rps)? Because I'm pretty sure that's what most people do (cuz I'm pretty sure that they cannot draw that accurately).
Hello and excuse me,
So I read the blurb about artist permissions...
Does that mean that I cannot just use whatever images Google spits out as a character reference (for non FR rps)? Because I'm pretty sure that's what most people do (cuz I'm pretty sure that they cannot draw that accurately).
Nice :)
Nice :)
tumblr_inline_nk8fzk6nc31sztcmx.png
Hi
So how do you actually get into one in the first place without annoying people or butting in uninvited
Hi
So how do you actually get into one in the first place without annoying people or butting in uninvited
[img][/img]r7LsxK2.png
OFQGTWm.png
I like all these creative rp ideas, but their always closed or private or the rp already started but i dont wanna look like a fool.
I like all these creative rp ideas, but their always closed or private or the rp already started but i dont wanna look like a fool.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12