Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Brief Guide to Roleplay Etiquette
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Icestar and @LuseyMoth

Thank you very much for your input. I'll be sure to remember those things later, they were very helpful.
@Icestar and @LuseyMoth

Thank you very much for your input. I'll be sure to remember those things later, they were very helpful.
Pyrouge | Butch Lesbian | They/She | +1 FR
Rivensong_Clan_Banner_Small.png
Are original stories centered around the FR universe okay? I'm not completely sure and I want to make sure my work doesn't get deleted.
Are original stories centered around the FR universe okay? I'm not completely sure and I want to make sure my work doesn't get deleted.
Commission me on deviantart @ same user!
Eyyy thanks for this! It's honestly been YEARS since I've actually roleplayed, and even back then I don't think I did it right lol. Are there any suggestions on what to do when someone is godmodding? I feel like calling them out would only cause an argument.
Eyyy thanks for this! It's honestly been YEARS since I've actually roleplayed, and even back then I don't think I did it right lol. Are there any suggestions on what to do when someone is godmodding? I feel like calling them out would only cause an argument.
~Lethal :33
@LostEventide @Autopilot @Snowcat @LuseyMoth (Sorry about all the pings, but I think this is kinda an odd question ^^")

What's the opinion within the FR RP community on playing non-dragon (Beastclan, specifically) characters? I'm asking because I'd rather like to play a Serthis as part of clan lore and clan lore-based RPs (are those a thing? ^^"), but don't want to do something frowned upon by the community, ya feel?
@LostEventide @Autopilot @Snowcat @LuseyMoth (Sorry about all the pings, but I think this is kinda an odd question ^^")

What's the opinion within the FR RP community on playing non-dragon (Beastclan, specifically) characters? I'm asking because I'd rather like to play a Serthis as part of clan lore and clan lore-based RPs (are those a thing? ^^"), but don't want to do something frowned upon by the community, ya feel?
If you buy dragons from me to exalt, please name them first!
T5sUJyn.png
@Nighttyger I personally have not had a chance to RP here like I've wanted to. But I know there are people who have clan lore that involve beastclan/beastclan shapeshifters.

Though honestly? In your rp thread you can do whatever you please with that sort of thing. :] Personally I find the idea fascinating, theres lots of story potential there.
@Nighttyger I personally have not had a chance to RP here like I've wanted to. But I know there are people who have clan lore that involve beastclan/beastclan shapeshifters.

Though honestly? In your rp thread you can do whatever you please with that sort of thing. :] Personally I find the idea fascinating, theres lots of story potential there.
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
@Autopilot

That's reassuring. Thanks!
@Autopilot

That's reassuring. Thanks!
If you buy dragons from me to exalt, please name them first!
T5sUJyn.png
Is it ok to bump up your RP If its slid down the pages without anyone replying? Just wanted to ask before i bumped up mine.
Is it ok to bump up your RP If its slid down the pages without anyone replying? Just wanted to ask before i bumped up mine.
plq4uTK.jpg
@AutoPilot I really appreciate your bit on MS/GS thing. As an autistic person trying to RP, I often have been thrown out because of the accusations of such. (Like me, my characters start quiet and shy, because that's who I am and I cannot imagine anything else, so I'm sure you could see how people get nasty bout it) So thank you, cuz it helps people like me feel safe to try to play and RP, I've never even been able to cuz of stuff like that.
@AutoPilot I really appreciate your bit on MS/GS thing. As an autistic person trying to RP, I often have been thrown out because of the accusations of such. (Like me, my characters start quiet and shy, because that's who I am and I cannot imagine anything else, so I'm sure you could see how people get nasty bout it) So thank you, cuz it helps people like me feel safe to try to play and RP, I've never even been able to cuz of stuff like that.
Lovely this is great :P
Lovely this is great :P
what does canons mean?
what does canons mean?
i don't know what to write here and I can't art. so...
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12