Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Random WoF RP [Open]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40
Brinicle became dislodged from the spear, flying trough the air and hitting one of the ice walls rather hard. He grunted, standing only by leaning on it.
“So dense...your heritage doesn’t make you unpure, it’s your choice in mates.” He hissed, glaring at the IceWing. “For someone so against my status, maybe you should take your own daughter’s into account.” He said, unafraid of her threats. In his opinion, SandWimgs were better at trash talk.
Brinicle became dislodged from the spear, flying trough the air and hitting one of the ice walls rather hard. He grunted, standing only by leaning on it.
“So dense...your heritage doesn’t make you unpure, it’s your choice in mates.” He hissed, glaring at the IceWing. “For someone so against my status, maybe you should take your own daughter’s into account.” He said, unafraid of her threats. In his opinion, SandWimgs were better at trash talk.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
"Mistakes of the youth are regrettable in the future." Frostflash said simply. She was about to say something more, but was interrupted by her mate and baby. A small Male IceWing scurried up to her.

"Mommy! I wan seal now!" He cried. Her mate eyed Brinicle.

"Is he bugging you honey? I can rid of him for you." He said. His jewelry gleamed. He was a general of the army.

"Bobcat, be patient please, and Krill, I'm fine." Her eyes returned back to normal. "Consider yourself lucky, IceWing. And Owl, bring that body with you, the Queen doesn't want to be disappointed." She skipped away, acting as if nothing happened.

Owl felt her mother's statement sting. She had never realized how cruel she could be. Her father, Spite, was in the Night Kingdom doing who knows what. She picked up the body and begrudgingly trailed her mother.
"Mistakes of the youth are regrettable in the future." Frostflash said simply. She was about to say something more, but was interrupted by her mate and baby. A small Male IceWing scurried up to her.

"Mommy! I wan seal now!" He cried. Her mate eyed Brinicle.

"Is he bugging you honey? I can rid of him for you." He said. His jewelry gleamed. He was a general of the army.

"Bobcat, be patient please, and Krill, I'm fine." Her eyes returned back to normal. "Consider yourself lucky, IceWing. And Owl, bring that body with you, the Queen doesn't want to be disappointed." She skipped away, acting as if nothing happened.

Owl felt her mother's statement sting. She had never realized how cruel she could be. Her father, Spite, was in the Night Kingdom doing who knows what. She picked up the body and begrudgingly trailed her mother.
Taking deep breaths, Brinicle knelt against the ice, his blood freezing the second it hit the ice. With a barely snarl, he showed was not done. His purple blood still boiled in his veins as he eyed the family. The smallest was the perfect target. If he could get a good grip on the dragonet, he would have a fine way to punish the IceWing for insulting him. Being a hybrid was not something he was proud of; and if anyone dare attack his integrity, so be it.

“Stupid IceWings, with their stupid snouts in the air.” He muttered. Slowly, he followed them, eyeing the dragonet. His steps were soft, almost inaudible. With an explosion of movement, he used his powerful back legs to leap at the child, his thick tail lashing at anyone around. He was still wet enough fo frostbreath to not freeze him first.

His talons reached for the innocent Bobcat, talons unafraid to slice the poor thing if he didn’t land a direct hit.
Taking deep breaths, Brinicle knelt against the ice, his blood freezing the second it hit the ice. With a barely snarl, he showed was not done. His purple blood still boiled in his veins as he eyed the family. The smallest was the perfect target. If he could get a good grip on the dragonet, he would have a fine way to punish the IceWing for insulting him. Being a hybrid was not something he was proud of; and if anyone dare attack his integrity, so be it.

“Stupid IceWings, with their stupid snouts in the air.” He muttered. Slowly, he followed them, eyeing the dragonet. His steps were soft, almost inaudible. With an explosion of movement, he used his powerful back legs to leap at the child, his thick tail lashing at anyone around. He was still wet enough fo frostbreath to not freeze him first.

His talons reached for the innocent Bobcat, talons unafraid to slice the poor thing if he didn’t land a direct hit.

Krill noticed the dragon out of the corner of his eye. "Nope." He scooped up Bobcat and sped off, with Frostflash speeding after him. Owl staggered back in surprise.

"Could you quit following us? You've already ruined enough as is." Owl snapped. "Take your anger out on a NightWing. They seem to have no remorse for what they've done to you." She had heard of this through her father. At the current moment, Spite was off in the Sand Kingdom doing something.
Krill noticed the dragon out of the corner of his eye. "Nope." He scooped up Bobcat and sped off, with Frostflash speeding after him. Owl staggered back in surprise.

"Could you quit following us? You've already ruined enough as is." Owl snapped. "Take your anger out on a NightWing. They seem to have no remorse for what they've done to you." She had heard of this through her father. At the current moment, Spite was off in the Sand Kingdom doing something.
With a snarl of annoyance, Brinicle growled at the dragon.
“I’ve ruined enough, hm.” He said, tone monotonous, with an undertone of sarcasm. From a smarter point of view, he knew it was a stupid idea to attack dragons, but he tended to get pushed over the edge by being called a hybrid. Sure, he was one, but no need to rub it in. Not like he was proud of it or anything. Huffing, he shook himself and slid into the sea, not glancing back. The NightWing was probably gone by this point, anyhow, and she hadn’t insulted him, just demanded information. Well, there was a whole family for her to murder now, he didn’t care. Slipping into the ocean, Brinicle grabbed his bag, slinging it onto his back. He needed a new place to hide fr, the SandWings, it seemed.
With a snarl of annoyance, Brinicle growled at the dragon.
“I’ve ruined enough, hm.” He said, tone monotonous, with an undertone of sarcasm. From a smarter point of view, he knew it was a stupid idea to attack dragons, but he tended to get pushed over the edge by being called a hybrid. Sure, he was one, but no need to rub it in. Not like he was proud of it or anything. Huffing, he shook himself and slid into the sea, not glancing back. The NightWing was probably gone by this point, anyhow, and she hadn’t insulted him, just demanded information. Well, there was a whole family for her to murder now, he didn’t care. Slipping into the ocean, Brinicle grabbed his bag, slinging it onto his back. He needed a new place to hide fr, the SandWings, it seemed.

Owl staggered back to where the rest of her family was. "Owl, darling! Mind bringing me that deal?" Her mother asked. Owl silently dragged it over, still hurt from her remarks. "Don't give me the silent treatment, young lady." Her eyes darkened again, and Owl flinched a little. She left to the main compartment of the castle. The giant tree stood in the middle, and Owl went to go snag a light from there. She fled to the library.

She busied herself over texts and scrolls, hoping to take the pain away. She wanted to see her dad. He was nicer than her mom. In fact, that's what she'd do, after the royal dinner.
Owl staggered back to where the rest of her family was. "Owl, darling! Mind bringing me that deal?" Her mother asked. Owl silently dragged it over, still hurt from her remarks. "Don't give me the silent treatment, young lady." Her eyes darkened again, and Owl flinched a little. She left to the main compartment of the castle. The giant tree stood in the middle, and Owl went to go snag a light from there. She fled to the library.

She busied herself over texts and scrolls, hoping to take the pain away. She wanted to see her dad. He was nicer than her mom. In fact, that's what she'd do, after the royal dinner.
It appears the group of dragons had been fighting. Some kind of discourse over hybrids, it seemed like. When the belligerent group had finally dispersed and went their separate ways, Fox buried any lingering evidence of her fire and took flight.

Though the IceWing((?)) castle sounded like the perfect place to hide in terms of where her family would definitely not find her, Fox knew that a trespassing Sandwing would not be welcome at all. She'd have to find some sort of permanent place to stay, anyway, as she was not planning on going back home anytime soon.

Her eyes fell on the ocean where the hybrid had fled, and her wings turned her body towards that direction. Maybe there was some sort of deserted island that she could take shelter in, where nobody could find her. That sounded like absolute heaven. Most dragons would get lonely, but it gave Fox what she had always desired most - a place without anyone scary to bother her, and where there was always enough food that she didn't have to share with annoying siblings.
It appears the group of dragons had been fighting. Some kind of discourse over hybrids, it seemed like. When the belligerent group had finally dispersed and went their separate ways, Fox buried any lingering evidence of her fire and took flight.

Though the IceWing((?)) castle sounded like the perfect place to hide in terms of where her family would definitely not find her, Fox knew that a trespassing Sandwing would not be welcome at all. She'd have to find some sort of permanent place to stay, anyway, as she was not planning on going back home anytime soon.

Her eyes fell on the ocean where the hybrid had fled, and her wings turned her body towards that direction. Maybe there was some sort of deserted island that she could take shelter in, where nobody could find her. That sounded like absolute heaven. Most dragons would get lonely, but it gave Fox what she had always desired most - a place without anyone scary to bother her, and where there was always enough food that she didn't have to share with annoying siblings.
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
Owl felt like a robot. She said nothing unless talked to, and she felt lifeless. She was extremely zoned out and could barely focus throughout the dinner. Even when the queen spoke to her, she didn't notice until she cleared her throat. "Ahem, Owl." Her piercing blue eyes looked at Owl. "Were you paying any attention to our discussion?" Owl felt her face turn indigo.

"U-uh, sorry. What'd you say?" Her mother was glaring at her. The queen shook her head.

"It's: 'What did you say?' And, we were talking about how the twins will affect the royal lineage. Your mother is my sister, and you're unlikely to gain the throne if my children grow up. Either you can fight them and me to the death, or you will live your life in the shadow of the kingdom." Frostflash looked at her expectantly. Owl had no idea how to respond.

"I, uh, guess I'll live the the shadows, I guess." Wrong answer. Her mother's once friendly facade was cracked and splintered to pieces. She reached over at Owl, intending to scratch her ear, but the queen stopped her.

"Sister, there will be no violence at this table, especially not in front of Bobcat." Bobcat was staring at his mom with wide eyes, filled with tears and fear.

"I'm sorry," Owl mumbled. "I need to be somewhere now."

"But what about that NightWing you killed?" The queen revealed her crown with extra scales on the drapery. Owl left the room, feeling anxious and exhilarated at the same time.
Owl felt like a robot. She said nothing unless talked to, and she felt lifeless. She was extremely zoned out and could barely focus throughout the dinner. Even when the queen spoke to her, she didn't notice until she cleared her throat. "Ahem, Owl." Her piercing blue eyes looked at Owl. "Were you paying any attention to our discussion?" Owl felt her face turn indigo.

"U-uh, sorry. What'd you say?" Her mother was glaring at her. The queen shook her head.

"It's: 'What did you say?' And, we were talking about how the twins will affect the royal lineage. Your mother is my sister, and you're unlikely to gain the throne if my children grow up. Either you can fight them and me to the death, or you will live your life in the shadow of the kingdom." Frostflash looked at her expectantly. Owl had no idea how to respond.

"I, uh, guess I'll live the the shadows, I guess." Wrong answer. Her mother's once friendly facade was cracked and splintered to pieces. She reached over at Owl, intending to scratch her ear, but the queen stopped her.

"Sister, there will be no violence at this table, especially not in front of Bobcat." Bobcat was staring at his mom with wide eyes, filled with tears and fear.

"I'm sorry," Owl mumbled. "I need to be somewhere now."

"But what about that NightWing you killed?" The queen revealed her crown with extra scales on the drapery. Owl left the room, feeling anxious and exhilarated at the same time.
((Bloop?))
((Bloop?))
( @SaltyGhostt @Wolfa ?)
( @SaltyGhostt @Wolfa ?)

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40