Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Random WoF RP [Open]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
“I’m so scared of your fire, IceWing.” He said condescendingly, flicking his tail as he continued foreward across the ice. The hood covered a lot of his peripheral vision, and he hadn’t seen Sundance or Owl around him. His claws made think line ain’t eh ice as he kept striding slowly foreward. He didn’t know why an IceWing would say that they had fire-and he certainly didn’t think she was telling the truth.
“I’m so scared of your fire, IceWing.” He said condescendingly, flicking his tail as he continued foreward across the ice. The hood covered a lot of his peripheral vision, and he hadn’t seen Sundance or Owl around him. His claws made think line ain’t eh ice as he kept striding slowly foreward. He didn’t know why an IceWing would say that they had fire-and he certainly didn’t think she was telling the truth.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
"Fine then," She took out a scroll, Muttering something into it. and suddenly her shiny ice like scales melted into a deep, deep, Red color. She grew massive and her whip thin tail thickened. Her wing membranes turned to a galaxy. She was an animus Nightwing, and happened to be a large, intimidating one. She hissed, flicking her tongue out and coughing smoke. "Now, All i need is info and i'll be on my way."
"Fine then," She took out a scroll, Muttering something into it. and suddenly her shiny ice like scales melted into a deep, deep, Red color. She grew massive and her whip thin tail thickened. Her wing membranes turned to a galaxy. She was an animus Nightwing, and happened to be a large, intimidating one. She hissed, flicking her tongue out and coughing smoke. "Now, All i need is info and i'll be on my way."
Owl scoffed at herself. The castle was hours away. It'd take her until sundown to get there in time! Luckily she had the dragon, or else she'd be punished. The Queen was going to skin the dragon and use his scales as her crown. She was a fearsome queen.

Queen Polar had a crown of all the different scales on a NightWing. Some were cool colors, and others were like fire, blazing bright. They all came together in a stunning array of a galactic crown. Owl personally liked the RainWing cloak. It disguised anyone from the prying eyes of other outsiders. The SandWing barbs were fun to shake around too.

Her thoughts dragged her away from reality, until she smelled smoke. "Ew," she whined. "I hate that smell!"
Owl scoffed at herself. The castle was hours away. It'd take her until sundown to get there in time! Luckily she had the dragon, or else she'd be punished. The Queen was going to skin the dragon and use his scales as her crown. She was a fearsome queen.

Queen Polar had a crown of all the different scales on a NightWing. Some were cool colors, and others were like fire, blazing bright. They all came together in a stunning array of a galactic crown. Owl personally liked the RainWing cloak. It disguised anyone from the prying eyes of other outsiders. The SandWing barbs were fun to shake around too.

Her thoughts dragged her away from reality, until she smelled smoke. "Ew," she whined. "I hate that smell!"
((Bump for new players!))
((Bump for new players!))
"WOW, your crazy. What kind of Icewing are you?" Sundance was amazed by the instant switch by the dragon. She had never seen anything like it, let alone any magic. She had also had given up her possition at the sight, causing everyone to look at the shining dragon in the snow pile.
"WOW, your crazy. What kind of Icewing are you?" Sundance was amazed by the instant switch by the dragon. She had never seen anything like it, let alone any magic. She had also had given up her possition at the sight, causing everyone to look at the shining dragon in the snow pile.
That's what forgiveness sounds like, screaming and then silence.
Snarling, Brinicle gave the now NightWing one glance. He didn’t honestly care about the SandWing either. He had better things to do. “Oh, so scary. You’re a murderer now.” He hissed, unfazed. All NightWings were-they had killed his mother, all of them. They and watched anyway.
Flicking his tail in disgust, he tuned and walked away from both the NightWing and SandWing, his head still covered by his hood.
Snarling, Brinicle gave the now NightWing one glance. He didn’t honestly care about the SandWing either. He had better things to do. “Oh, so scary. You’re a murderer now.” He hissed, unfazed. All NightWings were-they had killed his mother, all of them. They and watched anyway.
Flicking his tail in disgust, he tuned and walked away from both the NightWing and SandWing, his head still covered by his hood.

"Im not. But i can be. Im just abnormally large and with a love for attention." She chuckled. She smacked Brinicle, "So, give me that info. Or i could pry it out of you." She smiled. (if brinicle chooses not to is it okay if i make him start to have random cuts all over him? not deep cuts, just minor ones)
"Im not. But i can be. Im just abnormally large and with a love for attention." She chuckled. She smacked Brinicle, "So, give me that info. Or i could pry it out of you." She smiled. (if brinicle chooses not to is it okay if i make him start to have random cuts all over him? not deep cuts, just minor ones)
(Yes, but he already has wounds, and they are visible. So they would start bleeding as well so trigger warning for a lot of blood XD. I’ll let the other reply tho first.)
(Yes, but he already has wounds, and they are visible. So they would start bleeding as well so trigger warning for a lot of blood XD. I’ll let the other reply tho first.)

Owl smelled the scuffle before she saw it. She shook her head clear. "I am not getting involved with another fight right now." She told herself. "One dead body is enough to handle, but two? I may as well carry caskets on me." She saw her mother scurry over to her. Her mother, Frostflash, was a lithe IceWing with yellow wings and spines. Golden jewelry adorned her body, showing off her high status.

"Owl, come over here!" She chirped. Owl frowned. IceWings were supposed to be stern and unemotional. Her mother? She even cried over long dead royalty. Frostflash was dumber than a RainWing. "C'mon, darling! We are to meet the new parts of the royal lineage! The Queen's had two babies, Walrus and Skua! Walrus is sooooo weird! His incisors are longer than my front claws—" Owl shushed her right there.

"Mother," Owl snapped. "There is a NightWing right there. Now go along, I don't want you killed." But it was too late. Frostflash had already waved Brinicle over.

"I've never seen an IceWing that blue in my life! Do you think he's a hybrid?"
Owl smelled the scuffle before she saw it. She shook her head clear. "I am not getting involved with another fight right now." She told herself. "One dead body is enough to handle, but two? I may as well carry caskets on me." She saw her mother scurry over to her. Her mother, Frostflash, was a lithe IceWing with yellow wings and spines. Golden jewelry adorned her body, showing off her high status.

"Owl, come over here!" She chirped. Owl frowned. IceWings were supposed to be stern and unemotional. Her mother? She even cried over long dead royalty. Frostflash was dumber than a RainWing. "C'mon, darling! We are to meet the new parts of the royal lineage! The Queen's had two babies, Walrus and Skua! Walrus is sooooo weird! His incisors are longer than my front claws—" Owl shushed her right there.

"Mother," Owl snapped. "There is a NightWing right there. Now go along, I don't want you killed." But it was too late. Frostflash had already waved Brinicle over.

"I've never seen an IceWing that blue in my life! Do you think he's a hybrid?"
(Can I join)
(Can I join)
shadow_banner_siggy_by_vipersbite-d7igv4d.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40