Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Random WoF RP [Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
Seal began to walk faster, and saw a strange dragon in the distance. She ran towards them. "Hey! Who are you?" She lept into flight a small way up off the ground, only to get to Brinicle faster. She landed, flaring her wings out to stay stable. She stared at Brinicle. "Who are you." She demanded again.
Seal began to walk faster, and saw a strange dragon in the distance. She ran towards them. "Hey! Who are you?" She lept into flight a small way up off the ground, only to get to Brinicle faster. She landed, flaring her wings out to stay stable. She stared at Brinicle. "Who are you." She demanded again.
Brinicle huffed. He didn’t have time for curious IceWings. One had stopped him before, and she was stopping him again. How annoying. Flicking his tail, he kept walking, going around the intruder. He wasn’t going to waste his time on the IceWing. In his opinion, NightWings nor IceWings deserved the light of day. Not looking up, he quietly said, “I told you, IceWing. NightWings are in their kingdom.” He said. Brinicle was done trying to even socialize, not that it was his goal.
Brinicle huffed. He didn’t have time for curious IceWings. One had stopped him before, and she was stopping him again. How annoying. Flicking his tail, he kept walking, going around the intruder. He wasn’t going to waste his time on the IceWing. In his opinion, NightWings nor IceWings deserved the light of day. Not looking up, he quietly said, “I told you, IceWing. NightWings are in their kingdom.” He said. Brinicle was done trying to even socialize, not that it was his goal.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
"I know they are, But id like to know who you are and what youre doing here."
She hissed, Though attempted to relax. She was curious on what a strange dragon was doing up here. "Im not looking for any Nightwing, Though im looking for an Icewing. Dar- Someone sent me to kill. Would you happen to see any Icewings before me? Or any strange looking Icewings?" She cocked her head to the side, sinking her claws into the snow.
"I know they are, But id like to know who you are and what youre doing here."
She hissed, Though attempted to relax. She was curious on what a strange dragon was doing up here. "Im not looking for any Nightwing, Though im looking for an Icewing. Dar- Someone sent me to kill. Would you happen to see any Icewings before me? Or any strange looking Icewings?" She cocked her head to the side, sinking her claws into the snow.
Hmm, Brinicle thought, flicking his risk. This is a different IceWing. Ah well, he didn’t care. Still walking away from her, he calmly replied. “I owe you no information.” He said. He quite wanted this IceWing to kill IceWings or NightWimgs, but she wasn’t gonna get information from him. He hated NightWings due to the death of his mother and the publicity of her execution. The queen had summoned quite the crowd to watch a SeaWing die. He hated IceWings for their betrayal of his family.
Hmm, Brinicle thought, flicking his risk. This is a different IceWing. Ah well, he didn’t care. Still walking away from her, he calmly replied. “I owe you no information.” He said. He quite wanted this IceWing to kill IceWings or NightWimgs, but she wasn’t gonna get information from him. He hated NightWings due to the death of his mother and the publicity of her execution. The queen had summoned quite the crowd to watch a SeaWing die. He hated IceWings for their betrayal of his family.

Now full Sundance continued on her way to the coast. By this time she was freezing and needed to stop and start a fire but instead she just flamed her own legs lightly. Her wings started to burn with cold but she kept going. Then she spotted 2 dragons talking. She landed and stalked from a distance.
Now full Sundance continued on her way to the coast. By this time she was freezing and needed to stop and start a fire but instead she just flamed her own legs lightly. Her wings started to burn with cold but she kept going. Then she spotted 2 dragons talking. She landed and stalked from a distance.
That's what forgiveness sounds like, screaming and then silence.
"Cmon, Please? I need to do this for someone. If you give me any info on if an icewing was here a few minutes ago, i could reward you with something. Money, Jewels, Anything." She speed up next to him, Her head low with a frown. "Maybe you could even help me kill them! If youre fine with gore.." She made a nervous grin.
"Cmon, Please? I need to do this for someone. If you give me any info on if an icewing was here a few minutes ago, i could reward you with something. Money, Jewels, Anything." She speed up next to him, Her head low with a frown. "Maybe you could even help me kill them! If youre fine with gore.." She made a nervous grin.
Owl muttered under her breath. She had trapped a NightWing a few wingbeats from her hideout, but had no idea what to do with the body. He lay there, shock registered on his face, but ice had formed all over his snout. "I suppose I'll have to bring the whole body back." She tied his wings up and covered him with mud, careful to disguise the shimmery parts with a lot of mud. "Great, just great. He's heavier than a polar bear! NightWings have gotten fatter last time I saw them."

By midday, she had managed to get the body all the way where she had seen the IceWing-SeaWing thing. A mound of glitter caught her eye. Gold glitter. Watching two dragons argue. She didn't want anyone to see the body but Brinicle. He seemed to hate NightWings too. She lugged him on her back, careful to slip by Brinicle and some other dragon arguing.
Owl muttered under her breath. She had trapped a NightWing a few wingbeats from her hideout, but had no idea what to do with the body. He lay there, shock registered on his face, but ice had formed all over his snout. "I suppose I'll have to bring the whole body back." She tied his wings up and covered him with mud, careful to disguise the shimmery parts with a lot of mud. "Great, just great. He's heavier than a polar bear! NightWings have gotten fatter last time I saw them."

By midday, she had managed to get the body all the way where she had seen the IceWing-SeaWing thing. A mound of glitter caught her eye. Gold glitter. Watching two dragons argue. She didn't want anyone to see the body but Brinicle. He seemed to hate NightWings too. She lugged him on her back, careful to slip by Brinicle and some other dragon arguing.
Brinicle stared blankly at her. This was not persuasive at all. He had no need for money or jewels, and who else but a sadist would delight in murder.
“If you don’t leave me alone, you’ll be the dead one.” He said monotonly, not even glancing at her.
Brinicle stared blankly at her. This was not persuasive at all. He had no need for money or jewels, and who else but a sadist would delight in murder.
“If you don’t leave me alone, you’ll be the dead one.” He said monotonly, not even glancing at her.

Sundance saw Owl lugging around a huge Nightwing. Impressive. She thought.
It would be easier for her to sit and wait before jumping on Brinicle so she did. The sun shined on her scales but she did her best to try and hide it by snow. She was busy trying to be covered in snow to listen but got bits and pieces.
Sundance saw Owl lugging around a huge Nightwing. Impressive. She thought.
It would be easier for her to sit and wait before jumping on Brinicle so she did. The sun shined on her scales but she did her best to try and hide it by snow. She was busy trying to be covered in snow to listen but got bits and pieces.
That's what forgiveness sounds like, screaming and then silence.
"If you were to hurt me youd been burned to a crisp," She growled. She was ready to take that scroll out again to revert back to her original form. "All i need is if there was an Icewing here a few minutes ago, And thats all. Stop being stubborn and tell me." She raised her head, Puffing out her chest.
"If you were to hurt me youd been burned to a crisp," She growled. She was ready to take that scroll out again to revert back to her original form. "All i need is if there was an Icewing here a few minutes ago, And thats all. Stop being stubborn and tell me." She raised her head, Puffing out her chest.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40