Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ CrystalBones
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 76 77
"Well I don't really know how to but I'm still coming either way" he huffed angrily.
"Well I don't really know how to but I'm still coming either way" he huffed angrily.
“Look.” Elizabeth said, swinging up into the saddle easily. “You’ll just slow us down.”
“Look.” Elizabeth said, swinging up into the saddle easily. “You’ll just slow us down.”
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Owen glared at her. "You can't just expect me to stay here" he hissed, suddenly there was loud knocking on the door
Owen glared at her. "You can't just expect me to stay here" he hissed, suddenly there was loud knocking on the door
Elizabeth turned when she heard a knock on the door. “You can get that.” She said.
Elizabeth turned when she heard a knock on the door. “You can get that.” She said.
Owen grumbled and walked over to the door, he opened it and stared in shock. William was standing there with a broken nose and a terrified expression.
Owen grumbled and walked over to the door, he opened it and stared in shock. William was standing there with a broken nose and a terrified expression.
Elizabeth seemed surprised when she saw William. "What happened?" She asked. "And where's my sister?"
Elizabeth seemed surprised when she saw William. "What happened?" She asked. "And where's my sister?"
William tried to talk. "I- the taxi, he wasn't- he grabbed us and" he stuttered out then immediately started to sob, Owen quickly pulled him close.
William tried to talk. "I- the taxi, he wasn't- he grabbed us and" he stuttered out then immediately started to sob, Owen quickly pulled him close.
Elizabeth swung off the horse, walking over to the two boys. She looked at his nose, it was definitely broken.
Elizabeth swung off the horse, walking over to the two boys. She looked at his nose, it was definitely broken.
Owen stroked William's hair and acted like a mother comforting a child. He held him closer to his chest until he stopped crying.
Owen stroked William's hair and acted like a mother comforting a child. He held him closer to his chest until he stopped crying.
Elizabeth sighed. "Come inside." She said, holding the door to the house open for them.
Elizabeth sighed. "Come inside." She said, holding the door to the house open for them.
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 76 77