Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ CrystalBones
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 76 77
Beck waited for him to open the door, then quickly kicked him in the face, the two got involved in a full on brawl. Beck was really hoping William wouldn't decide to try to help.

_______

Elizabeth sighed, "That's good to know." She said.
Beck waited for him to open the door, then quickly kicked him in the face, the two got involved in a full on brawl. Beck was really hoping William wouldn't decide to try to help.

_______

Elizabeth sighed, "That's good to know." She said.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
((Will William run...or help? That’s the question.))
((Will William run...or help? That’s the question.))
(Should he run?)
(Should he run?)
((I think so. But it’s up to you.))
((I think so. But it’s up to you.))
William stared at the two, he really wanted to help but he remembered what Beck said. "I'll be back, I promise!" He shouted, dashing down the hall and out the door.

"Why?" Owen asked her
William stared at the two, he really wanted to help but he remembered what Beck said. "I'll be back, I promise!" He shouted, dashing down the hall and out the door.

"Why?" Owen asked her
Beck glanced up when she heard Williams voice, allowing him to get the advantage. Bob pinned her to the floor. “How stupid can you get?” He asked her.

_______

Elizabeth looked at Owen. “Because I’m going to go see if I can find them, and I’m taking the horses since none of us can drive.”
Beck glanced up when she heard Williams voice, allowing him to get the advantage. Bob pinned her to the floor. “How stupid can you get?” He asked her.

_______

Elizabeth looked at Owen. “Because I’m going to go see if I can find them, and I’m taking the horses since none of us can drive.”
((By the way, Beck is going to get a lot more beat up without someone else there.))
((By the way, Beck is going to get a lot more beat up without someone else there.))
Poke
Poke
William didn't want to leave but he had to get help. He ran out of the house and down the street, looking around for Beck's house.

"Wait you're bringing the horses?" He asked again.
William didn't want to leave but he had to get help. He ran out of the house and down the street, looking around for Beck's house.

"Wait you're bringing the horses?" He asked again.
“Yes, and unless you can ride, you are staying here.” Elizabeth said, then ran out of the house, and into the stable, when Justin has saddled three horses. One of their dogs was also in there.

_______

Beck didn't stop fighting the man, knowing she was going to loose. She needed to give William the time.
“Yes, and unless you can ride, you are staying here.” Elizabeth said, then ran out of the house, and into the stable, when Justin has saddled three horses. One of their dogs was also in there.

_______

Beck didn't stop fighting the man, knowing she was going to loose. She needed to give William the time.
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 76 77