Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ CrystalBones
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 76 77
Owen glared at the new girl. He was about to yell until William took his arm. "Nothing really, sorry for any trouble, we'll be on our way to class" he said quickly, not wanting a fight to happen. Owen rolled his eyes at William and they both started to walk off.
Owen glared at the new girl. He was about to yell until William took his arm. "Nothing really, sorry for any trouble, we'll be on our way to class" he said quickly, not wanting a fight to happen. Owen rolled his eyes at William and they both started to walk off.
Beck frowned slightly, then the two girls walked off to their first class of the day. Math. Algebra to be specific. Elizabeth sat down between their brothers, Beck on the other side of Jonathan.
Beck frowned slightly, then the two girls walked off to their first class of the day. Math. Algebra to be specific. Elizabeth sat down between their brothers, Beck on the other side of Jonathan.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Owen and William had different classes in the morning. Owen had English and William had algebra. They waved to eachother then went into their classrooms. William pushed up his glasses and walked in, taking a seat behind some really tall guy.
Owen and William had different classes in the morning. Owen had English and William had algebra. They waved to eachother then went into their classrooms. William pushed up his glasses and walked in, taking a seat behind some really tall guy.
Beck was just waiting for the class to start. Jonathan watched the door, curious about how many people would be joining them. He looked at the person who sat behind them. “Hi.” He said.
Beck was just waiting for the class to start. Jonathan watched the door, curious about how many people would be joining them. He looked at the person who sat behind them. “Hi.” He said.
William stared at the person for a second and smiled a little. "Hello, I'm William" he said, taking out his textbook.
William stared at the person for a second and smiled a little. "Hello, I'm William" he said, taking out his textbook.
Beck turned around when she heard William’s voice. “Oh, hi.” She said, smiling slightly at him. “Jonathan.” Jonathan said, glancing at his sister, surprised by the look of recognition on her face.
Beck turned around when she heard William’s voice. “Oh, hi.” She said, smiling slightly at him. “Jonathan.” Jonathan said, glancing at his sister, surprised by the look of recognition on her face.
William smiled happily at Beck. "Hello again" he said to her, waving a bit. He turned his head to Jonathan. "N-Nice to meet you" he said to him, stuttering a little.
William smiled happily at Beck. "Hello again" he said to her, waving a bit. He turned his head to Jonathan. "N-Nice to meet you" he said to him, stuttering a little.
Jonathan smiles. “I see you’ve met my sister.” He said, motioning to Beck. Beck had turned her chair around.
Jonathan smiles. “I see you’ve met my sister.” He said, motioning to Beck. Beck had turned her chair around.
William nodded. "Earlier yes, my friend and I met her in the hall" he said, smiling a bit at Beck. It was strange to think her and Jonathan were siblings.
William nodded. "Earlier yes, my friend and I met her in the hall" he said, smiling a bit at Beck. It was strange to think her and Jonathan were siblings.
“Where is he now?” Beck asked, surprised that Owen wasn’t here. Jonathan was surprised by how much Beck was interacting with someone. She normally didn’t talk to anyone.

((I just realized. Justin is a foot shorter then Jonathan.))
“Where is he now?” Beck asked, surprised that Owen wasn’t here. Jonathan was surprised by how much Beck was interacting with someone. She normally didn’t talk to anyone.

((I just realized. Justin is a foot shorter then Jonathan.))
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 76 77