Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ CrystalBones
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77
Owen was still in a pretty bad mood from earlier, some people were getting on his nerves and it made him snap. William was more calm and his arms were full of books, Owen was helping him carry some. While the two were walking, William bumped into the person in front of him and dropped all of his books
Owen was still in a pretty bad mood from earlier, some people were getting on his nerves and it made him snap. William was more calm and his arms were full of books, Owen was helping him carry some. While the two were walking, William bumped into the person in front of him and dropped all of his books
Beck jumped as she felt someone bump into her. She turned around, then noticed he had dropped his books. "Sorry." She said, feeling like it was her fault that he had dropped the books, even though he bumped into her. She picked up his books holding them out for him.
Beck jumped as she felt someone bump into her. She turned around, then noticed he had dropped his books. "Sorry." She said, feeling like it was her fault that he had dropped the books, even though he bumped into her. She picked up his books holding them out for him.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
William's glasses were a bit crooked, he looked up at the tall girl. He looked like a shrimp compared to her. "Oh, it should be me apologizing" he said awkwardly, taking back his books. Owen crossed his arms and glared a little at the girl, she didn't seen malicious but he stood his gaurd still.
William's glasses were a bit crooked, he looked up at the tall girl. He looked like a shrimp compared to her. "Oh, it should be me apologizing" he said awkwardly, taking back his books. Owen crossed his arms and glared a little at the girl, she didn't seen malicious but he stood his gaurd still.
Beck smiles slightly toward Owen. Then she closed her locker, which she had been standing beside. Elizabeth walked over to them, wondering what was taking Beck so long. She stayed a bit back when she saw the two boys with her sister.
Beck smiles slightly toward Owen. Then she closed her locker, which she had been standing beside. Elizabeth walked over to them, wondering what was taking Beck so long. She stayed a bit back when she saw the two boys with her sister.
Owen raised an eyebrow and said nothing, if he spoke he would immediately start raging. "I'm uh William, who are you?" William asked, smiling nervously. He was always awkward in these situations. Owen looked behind and saw another girl, he scowled and turned away.
Owen raised an eyebrow and said nothing, if he spoke he would immediately start raging. "I'm uh William, who are you?" William asked, smiling nervously. He was always awkward in these situations. Owen looked behind and saw another girl, he scowled and turned away.
"I'm Beck." Beck responded, she glanced at her watch when she saw Elizabeth, making sure she had time before class. "What grade are you in?" She asked curiously.

((I was thinking it was toward the beginning of the school year?))
"I'm Beck." Beck responded, she glanced at her watch when she saw Elizabeth, making sure she had time before class. "What grade are you in?" She asked curiously.

((I was thinking it was toward the beginning of the school year?))
"We're both in grade 10, how about yourself?" Owen hissed, answering the question for William. It would annoy him sometimes when Owen did that but he didn't say anything.
((Yup same!))
"We're both in grade 10, how about yourself?" Owen hissed, answering the question for William. It would annoy him sometimes when Owen did that but he didn't say anything.
((Yup same!))
Beck looked at Owen, his tone surprising her. It seemed like a harmless question to her. "Same." She said quietly. Elizabeth walked over to them. She didn't like the way Owen was acting, not toward her sister.
Beck looked at Owen, his tone surprising her. It seemed like a harmless question to her. "Same." She said quietly. Elizabeth walked over to them. She didn't like the way Owen was acting, not toward her sister.
"That's my friend Owen, he has anger issues so just ignore him" he said, whispering the last part. Owen heard it but he didn't say anything, William was the only person he never yelled at. He then saw another girl walk towards them, William awkwardly waved at her.
"That's my friend Owen, he has anger issues so just ignore him" he said, whispering the last part. Owen heard it but he didn't say anything, William was the only person he never yelled at. He then saw another girl walk towards them, William awkwardly waved at her.
Elizabeth looked between the two boys. “What’s going on?” She asked, leaning against the lockers beside Beck. Beck looked at William, nodding to his words.
Elizabeth looked between the two boys. “What’s going on?” She asked, leaning against the lockers beside Beck. Beck looked at William, nodding to his words.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77