Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1X1 private with SaturnNeptune
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
"Yeah there is no hiding from mom, but dad he is all ways a little to tipsy to care." she thinks before adding, "one of these days i'll get away with it though". She slows her pace to make sure she is next to Clary. "Oh look" Points ahead at the park across the street. She looks both ways before crossing. Then hops onto the sidewalk. "Here we are". She gestures to the park.
"Yeah there is no hiding from mom, but dad he is all ways a little to tipsy to care." she thinks before adding, "one of these days i'll get away with it though". She slows her pace to make sure she is next to Clary. "Oh look" Points ahead at the park across the street. She looks both ways before crossing. Then hops onto the sidewalk. "Here we are". She gestures to the park.
m59NfS2.png
Clary said nothing but frowned, she honestly felt bad that her new friend didn't really have a good life back at home. That must be why Kiva sneaks out all the time. Clary looked at the park Kiva was pointing at then she carefully steps onto the sidewalk and follows her.
Clary said nothing but frowned, she honestly felt bad that her new friend didn't really have a good life back at home. That must be why Kiva sneaks out all the time. Clary looked at the park Kiva was pointing at then she carefully steps onto the sidewalk and follows her.
She runs up to the 'spinning thing' "hop on and i'll give you a whirl'" she looks at Clary, "this is my favorite thing to do here". She takes a hold of one of the bars. And Pretends that she is getting ready to run a maraton. "Tell me if you want to slow down at any time, k".
She runs up to the 'spinning thing' "hop on and i'll give you a whirl'" she looks at Clary, "this is my favorite thing to do here". She takes a hold of one of the bars. And Pretends that she is getting ready to run a maraton. "Tell me if you want to slow down at any time, k".
m59NfS2.png
Clary carefully climbs up on it and has a very tight grip on it. She nods, ready to feel some excitement for once. She didn't notice, but when she held on tightly to the bar, a bit of frost would appear.
Clary carefully climbs up on it and has a very tight grip on it. She nods, ready to feel some excitement for once. She didn't notice, but when she held on tightly to the bar, a bit of frost would appear.
Kiva Gets up and hold onto the bar and looks at Clary nodding that she was gonna begin. then she noticed something. Is that ice? i didn't think it was that cold, then again i am just really hot. She chuckles to herself then starts to run in circles she runs fast, waiting for a bit before letting go. she turns walks a couple feet away before running and jumping, as if she had trained for this moment, she catches the bar and pulls herself on. She looks over at Clary. "well your not puking yet." She thinks about the ice again. Odd. maybe see is like me. pfft don't get your hopes up.
Kiva Gets up and hold onto the bar and looks at Clary nodding that she was gonna begin. then she noticed something. Is that ice? i didn't think it was that cold, then again i am just really hot. She chuckles to herself then starts to run in circles she runs fast, waiting for a bit before letting go. she turns walks a couple feet away before running and jumping, as if she had trained for this moment, she catches the bar and pulls herself on. She looks over at Clary. "well your not puking yet." She thinks about the ice again. Odd. maybe see is like me. pfft don't get your hopes up.
m59NfS2.png
Clary holds on really tight and laughs a bit. It was going very fast by now and she almost had trouble holding on, it was really fun though. The most fun she had in a long time. She saw Kiva pull herself on. "Heh I'm surprised about that to be honest" she said, smiling nervously. It started to slow down a little, the bar that Clary was holding on to now looked frozen solid. She didn't notice because she was honestly very used to the cold.
Clary holds on really tight and laughs a bit. It was going very fast by now and she almost had trouble holding on, it was really fun though. The most fun she had in a long time. She saw Kiva pull herself on. "Heh I'm surprised about that to be honest" she said, smiling nervously. It started to slow down a little, the bar that Clary was holding on to now looked frozen solid. She didn't notice because she was honestly very used to the cold.
Kiva looks back and quickly looks away a bit suspicious but looks around quickly before putting her own hand on the bar. "i'd suggest you remove your hands, not to worry you or anything." she adds heat to the bar enough to make the ice melt.
Kiva looks back and quickly looks away a bit suspicious but looks around quickly before putting her own hand on the bar. "i'd suggest you remove your hands, not to worry you or anything." she adds heat to the bar enough to make the ice melt.
m59NfS2.png
Clary looked confused for a second then looked at the bar, she saw some of the ice still there. She immediately went pale and started acting very nervous. "I-I can explain that..." She whispered nervously, did Kiva know about it? What would she think of her now? Clary was nothing more than a freak.
Clary looked confused for a second then looked at the bar, she saw some of the ice still there. She immediately went pale and started acting very nervous. "I-I can explain that..." She whispered nervously, did Kiva know about it? What would she think of her now? Clary was nothing more than a freak.
kiva waits till the ice melts then looks at her suddenly nervous friend, "wait...... you mean, no way.... AWESOME"! she looks at her friend excited. "i'm not the only one. Oh My Gosh this means. I don't have to be alone and afraid all the time.

(Gonna bring in our first witness )

A man walking by drops his jaw. wow no way she's a total freak, i gotta tell someone. he leaves to go to his car.
kiva waits till the ice melts then looks at her suddenly nervous friend, "wait...... you mean, no way.... AWESOME"! she looks at her friend excited. "i'm not the only one. Oh My Gosh this means. I don't have to be alone and afraid all the time.

(Gonna bring in our first witness )

A man walking by drops his jaw. wow no way she's a total freak, i gotta tell someone. he leaves to go to his car.
m59NfS2.png
Clary was honestly surprised from Kiva's reaction. She's not scared or angry? She also said something on not being the "only one". " y-you have the same thing?" She asked, sounding paranoid. She thought for a second she saw a man notice, it's probably just her being paranoid.
Clary was honestly surprised from Kiva's reaction. She's not scared or angry? She also said something on not being the "only one". " y-you have the same thing?" She asked, sounding paranoid. She thought for a second she saw a man notice, it's probably just her being paranoid.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10