Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1X1 private with SaturnNeptune
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Great a question i don't wanna answer. She looks her friend in the eyes and truthfully states, " things at home aren't so good, dad is probably getting drunk and mom.... who knows at this point." She doesn't look away hoping not to scare Clary but at the same time waiting for a reaction. Now all thyats left is to tell her your a freak... ha.....ha....ha... I hope she doesn't tell anyone i have enough problems as is.
Great a question i don't wanna answer. She looks her friend in the eyes and truthfully states, " things at home aren't so good, dad is probably getting drunk and mom.... who knows at this point." She doesn't look away hoping not to scare Clary but at the same time waiting for a reaction. Now all thyats left is to tell her your a freak... ha.....ha....ha... I hope she doesn't tell anyone i have enough problems as is.
m59NfS2.png
Clary fave her a pitiful frown. "I'm sorry to hear..." She said softly, she felt bad that her friend didn't have a good home. "I hope things get better for you" she said quietly, Kiva deserved happiness after all.
Clary fave her a pitiful frown. "I'm sorry to hear..." She said softly, she felt bad that her friend didn't have a good home. "I hope things get better for you" she said quietly, Kiva deserved happiness after all.
She smiles shyly, "Well i'm kinda used to it. So don't worry about me, k How about you anything going on at your place." She looks towards her street. I think i can stay out a little longer. doesn't change the outcome. She faces Clary again. "I hope i'm not pressing".
She smiles shyly, "Well i'm kinda used to it. So don't worry about me, k How about you anything going on at your place." She looks towards her street. I think i can stay out a little longer. doesn't change the outcome. She faces Clary again. "I hope i'm not pressing".
m59NfS2.png
Clary still felt bad then grew awkward and uncomfortable. "M-My place? It's..." She didn't want to talk about how they could barely afford anything or how they skipped dinner multiple times. "It's okay..." She said quietly, looking down at the ground.
Clary still felt bad then grew awkward and uncomfortable. "M-My place? It's..." She didn't want to talk about how they could barely afford anything or how they skipped dinner multiple times. "It's okay..." She said quietly, looking down at the ground.
Kiva notices she pressed a little to much. "Sorry i didn't mean to upset you. hey have you been to the ark by Foster Dr. "? she stops to ask the question hoping to take her friend's mind off of her old question.
Kiva notices she pressed a little to much. "Sorry i didn't mean to upset you. hey have you been to the ark by Foster Dr. "? she stops to ask the question hoping to take her friend's mind off of her old question.
m59NfS2.png
Clary shook her head. "I-Its okay...and I can't say I had" she responded, she never really left the house that much.
Clary shook her head. "I-Its okay...and I can't say I had" she responded, she never really left the house that much.
"Oh well you want to go"? she looks down the street imagining the park. "There is a spinning thing that you run around i,t pulling it, And then jump on. oh it's so fun." she looks both ways before continuing to walk across the street. "I always go there when i sneak out." she waits again for Clary to follow.
"Oh well you want to go"? she looks down the street imagining the park. "There is a spinning thing that you run around i,t pulling it, And then jump on. oh it's so fun." she looks both ways before continuing to walk across the street. "I always go there when i sneak out." she waits again for Clary to follow.
m59NfS2.png
Clary looked hesitant but nodded. "O-Okay!" She said, smiling a bit and catching up to Kiva. "How often do you sneak out?" She asked her, curious on what it's like to sneak out
Clary looked hesitant but nodded. "O-Okay!" She said, smiling a bit and catching up to Kiva. "How often do you sneak out?" She asked her, curious on what it's like to sneak out
"Any chance i can really, i always get caught though, i swear my mom has Physic abilities and knows when i'm gonna be home which i usually try to return after dark. In hopes they are asleep but NOPE"! She continues walking towards Foster Dr. Occasinally looking back to see that her friend is still there.
"Any chance i can really, i always get caught though, i swear my mom has Physic abilities and knows when i'm gonna be home which i usually try to return after dark. In hopes they are asleep but NOPE"! She continues walking towards Foster Dr. Occasinally looking back to see that her friend is still there.
m59NfS2.png
"They always find out?" She asked, now curious. She tried to keep up with Kiva's fast paced walking. Clary rarely left the house, much less sneak out, so it sounded rather exciting.
"They always find out?" She asked, now curious. She tried to keep up with Kiva's fast paced walking. Clary rarely left the house, much less sneak out, so it sounded rather exciting.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10