Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1X1 private with SaturnNeptune
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Kiva jumps and turns in mid-air. She sees a beige blur. She pretends not to notice and pretends that her house is one by a big tree. she disappears behind the tree. Waiting. She runs a hand through her short, black, boyish hair. What are you doing Kiva? You don't know them. Then again you don't Know a lot of people. She decides to try introducing herself.
Kiva jumps and turns in mid-air. She sees a beige blur. She pretends not to notice and pretends that her house is one by a big tree. she disappears behind the tree. Waiting. She runs a hand through her short, black, boyish hair. What are you doing Kiva? You don't know them. Then again you don't Know a lot of people. She decides to try introducing herself.
m59NfS2.png
Clary felt a wave of relief when the girl with the dark hair disappeared behind the tree. She was about to walk away but she couldn't shake the feeling of a presence behind the tree. Feeling paranoid, she stopped walking and turne around. "Is someone there...?" She called out, her voice very quiet and timid.
Clary felt a wave of relief when the girl with the dark hair disappeared behind the tree. She was about to walk away but she couldn't shake the feeling of a presence behind the tree. Feeling paranoid, she stopped walking and turne around. "Is someone there...?" She called out, her voice very quiet and timid.
Kiva freezes then relaxes taking a deep breath. "Yeah, ya got me" she reappears from behind the tree. She looks at the girl. She runs a hand to the back of her neck scratching it. "how did you know i was there"? she looks at the girl. she takes her hand and relaxes it at her side. You got this. make friends. Oh i hope this works. She holds her hand out as an invite for a handshake. "Names Kiva, not like it matters, just trying to be friendly. Am i failing? Am i too friendly?"
Kiva freezes then relaxes taking a deep breath. "Yeah, ya got me" she reappears from behind the tree. She looks at the girl. She runs a hand to the back of her neck scratching it. "how did you know i was there"? she looks at the girl. she takes her hand and relaxes it at her side. You got this. make friends. Oh i hope this works. She holds her hand out as an invite for a handshake. "Names Kiva, not like it matters, just trying to be friendly. Am i failing? Am i too friendly?"
m59NfS2.png
Clary looks a little scared and she took a step back. Making new friends was not a good skill of hers. "I-I just get paranoid sometimes..." She mumbled quietly, she felt surprised when the girl held her hand out and introduced herself. "I think you're being friendly enough, my name is Clary" she said nervously, she awkwardly shook Kiva's hand and was surprised by how warm it was.
Clary looks a little scared and she took a step back. Making new friends was not a good skill of hers. "I-I just get paranoid sometimes..." She mumbled quietly, she felt surprised when the girl held her hand out and introduced herself. "I think you're being friendly enough, my name is Clary" she said nervously, she awkwardly shook Kiva's hand and was surprised by how warm it was.
Kiva shakes Clary's hand slowly seeing as she seemed a little shy. She releases Her new acquaintance's hand. Ignoring the colder feel. "Nice to meet you, Clary". she smiles. "and i'm not to good at making friends or meeting people i can be pushy. If i am you can tell me to quit, K".
Kiva shakes Clary's hand slowly seeing as she seemed a little shy. She releases Her new acquaintance's hand. Ignoring the colder feel. "Nice to meet you, Clary". she smiles. "and i'm not to good at making friends or meeting people i can be pushy. If i am you can tell me to quit, K".
m59NfS2.png
Clary was glad that the handshake was slow, it was not as intimidating. She smiled back a little nervously to her new friend. "I understand, I'm also not the best at meeting new people" she said quietly, Clary was surprised that she some how even got this far in conversation with Kiva.
Clary was glad that the handshake was slow, it was not as intimidating. She smiled back a little nervously to her new friend. "I understand, I'm also not the best at meeting new people" she said quietly, Clary was surprised that she some how even got this far in conversation with Kiva.
Kiva looks at Clary, "Soooo, why you out, not exactly the best afternoon for a walk"? She starts to walks a little As if to say 'lets walk'. She looks at her friend, as she turned around so she would walk backwards. She walks only a little before waiting to see if Clary followed.
Kiva looks at Clary, "Soooo, why you out, not exactly the best afternoon for a walk"? She starts to walks a little As if to say 'lets walk'. She looks at her friend, as she turned around so she would walk backwards. She walks only a little before waiting to see if Clary followed.
m59NfS2.png
Clary automatically followed, not even realizing she was. "I just needed some fresh air..." She sighed and rubbed her arm a little, feeling awkward. She turned her head to Kiva. "How about yourself?" She asked softly
Clary automatically followed, not even realizing she was. "I just needed some fresh air..." She sighed and rubbed her arm a little, feeling awkward. She turned her head to Kiva. "How about yourself?" She asked softly
"Oh.... just escaping the fam for a bit. " She continues walking backwards. She stuffs her hands in her pockets. She looks at the ground realizing that any one Question could lead to a hard to answer question. Shoot. well lets hope she doesn't ask if she does though i-i guess i won't lie. She looks up trying to cover her thoughts.
"Oh.... just escaping the fam for a bit. " She continues walking backwards. She stuffs her hands in her pockets. She looks at the ground realizing that any one Question could lead to a hard to answer question. Shoot. well lets hope she doesn't ask if she does though i-i guess i won't lie. She looks up trying to cover her thoughts.
m59NfS2.png
Clary noticed that Kiva looked uncomfortable about something. "Is everything alright...?" She gentley asked her, wondering if anything was bugging her new friend. It felt nice to speak with someone new for once.
Clary noticed that Kiva looked uncomfortable about something. "Is everything alright...?" She gentley asked her, wondering if anything was bugging her new friend. It felt nice to speak with someone new for once.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10