Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 WOF w/ Kingman
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38
Permafrost stopped at the scorpion den once it started getting dark. With a long day of flying she was exhausted. She could wait here for the icewing, but at mid day, she will be leaving again.
She wasn't sure why she cared about that Icewing. She never really cared about anyone, so why was it so strange. Besides, he can't touch me and he is best off afraid of me like many others. She shrugged off the thought, eyeing one of the oasises.
Permafrost stopped at the scorpion den once it started getting dark. With a long day of flying she was exhausted. She could wait here for the icewing, but at mid day, she will be leaving again.
She wasn't sure why she cared about that Icewing. She never really cared about anyone, so why was it so strange. Besides, he can't touch me and he is best off afraid of me like many others. She shrugged off the thought, eyeing one of the oasises.
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
Shoot Shoot Shoot Shoot went through his mind as two of the IceWings veered towards the SandWing palace. Queen Thorn had control over the entire kingdom...he pushed that thought out of his mind and spurred himself on, his muscles burning.
The IceWings, while still behind, were faster than him.
Curse this genetic condition! he thought, wings aching. He spotted the Scorpian Den, then dove down, trying to get speed. The sun was going down, and it was the perfect place to hide! Unfortunately, the spear was still stuck to him, as were the berries, but still, it was full of lowlifes to capture instead of him.
With a final leap, he soared over the gates and dove into the city, trying to lose himself in the crowd.
Shoot Shoot Shoot Shoot went through his mind as two of the IceWings veered towards the SandWing palace. Queen Thorn had control over the entire kingdom...he pushed that thought out of his mind and spurred himself on, his muscles burning.
The IceWings, while still behind, were faster than him.
Curse this genetic condition! he thought, wings aching. He spotted the Scorpian Den, then dove down, trying to get speed. The sun was going down, and it was the perfect place to hide! Unfortunately, the spear was still stuck to him, as were the berries, but still, it was full of lowlifes to capture instead of him.
With a final leap, he soared over the gates and dove into the city, trying to lose himself in the crowd.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Permafrost looked up and eyed the icewings diving in, and she growled slightly, flicking her tail as she froze a bit of the oasis with a single touch with part of her tail. She just eyed them, not sure what to do at the moment. After a bit of eyeing she spotted the Icewing in one of the crowds.
So he did make it out. she thought to herself, before taking a small bit of ice from the oasis to clean off her scales from all of the sand every where.
She went back to eyeing the icewings shortly after.
Permafrost looked up and eyed the icewings diving in, and she growled slightly, flicking her tail as she froze a bit of the oasis with a single touch with part of her tail. She just eyed them, not sure what to do at the moment. After a bit of eyeing she spotted the Icewing in one of the crowds.
So he did make it out. she thought to herself, before taking a small bit of ice from the oasis to clean off her scales from all of the sand every where.
She went back to eyeing the icewings shortly after.
Kodiak trotted through the streets careful to step on the spear, not each individual talon. He didn’t look back at the other IceWings, heading to one of the oasises to clean his scales off. As soon as the SandWing guard saw him, his eyes widened and he stepped back, obviously freaked out by the berries and spears frozen to Kodiak.
“I...I need to clean myself off..”Kodiak explained.
“Go ahead, mate.” The SandWong said nervously.
Shooting him a smile, the IceWing got to work heating up his scales enough for the spear and berries to fall off.
Kodiak trotted through the streets careful to step on the spear, not each individual talon. He didn’t look back at the other IceWings, heading to one of the oasises to clean his scales off. As soon as the SandWing guard saw him, his eyes widened and he stepped back, obviously freaked out by the berries and spears frozen to Kodiak.
“I...I need to clean myself off..”Kodiak explained.
“Go ahead, mate.” The SandWong said nervously.
Shooting him a smile, the IceWing got to work heating up his scales enough for the spear and berries to fall off.

Permafrost spread her wings and took flight once the cold of the desert night cooled the air, and went back to flying, listening to the quiet sounds of the animals of the desert going out as it got colder. She sighed and continued flying, making her way back to the mountains.
Permafrost spread her wings and took flight once the cold of the desert night cooled the air, and went back to flying, listening to the quiet sounds of the animals of the desert going out as it got colder. She sighed and continued flying, making her way back to the mountains.
Kodiak signed in pleasure as the berries and spear fell off him, going to the floor with a clank.
“Uh..you can keep this..” he muttered to the guard, flicking his tail at the spear.
With that, keeping his head down, he looked for an inn to stay at, he was pretty tired anyway. In a few minutes, he had paid for his space at the Scavenger Den, his favorite inn.
His buyer was meet him at Jade Mountian tomorrow for the Amulet. He resigned himself to sleep.
Kodiak signed in pleasure as the berries and spear fell off him, going to the floor with a clank.
“Uh..you can keep this..” he muttered to the guard, flicking his tail at the spear.
With that, keeping his head down, he looked for an inn to stay at, he was pretty tired anyway. In a few minutes, he had paid for his space at the Scavenger Den, his favorite inn.
His buyer was meet him at Jade Mountian tomorrow for the Amulet. He resigned himself to sleep.

Permafrost perched at one of the caves she had found that she could rest at, and listened to the wind whistling of the wind, before turning in for the night and heading into the cave, finding a nice cold spot to keep away from any of the warm drafts that may come up when the sun rises on the desert. Soon, she was quickly asleep, due to flying across the desert several times.
Permafrost perched at one of the caves she had found that she could rest at, and listened to the wind whistling of the wind, before turning in for the night and heading into the cave, finding a nice cold spot to keep away from any of the warm drafts that may come up when the sun rises on the desert. Soon, she was quickly asleep, due to flying across the desert several times.
Kodiak woke at the crack of dawn, like always. He loved looking at the beauty of the sunrise. But not today. The IceWing quickly slipped out of the Inn, leaving some gold behind as payment. Thus, his trip began. His wings pumped until he found a nice updraft to ride all the way to Jade Mountain, soaring easily through the sky. He hadn’t seen his pursuers at all, but he noted he’d have to stay out of the Ice and Sand kingdoms for a while. Soon, Jade Mountian was there, in all of it’s glory. The twin tips looked like horns against the early morning sky. He alighted in a cave, waiting for his seller to arrive.
Kodiak woke at the crack of dawn, like always. He loved looking at the beauty of the sunrise. But not today. The IceWing quickly slipped out of the Inn, leaving some gold behind as payment. Thus, his trip began. His wings pumped until he found a nice updraft to ride all the way to Jade Mountain, soaring easily through the sky. He hadn’t seen his pursuers at all, but he noted he’d have to stay out of the Ice and Sand kingdoms for a while. Soon, Jade Mountian was there, in all of it’s glory. The twin tips looked like horns against the early morning sky. He alighted in a cave, waiting for his seller to arrive.

Permafrost was awake by then, and was exploring in the other mountain's caves, keeping away from the heat of the sun by the entrance of the cave, which was by the sand kingdom. She sighed, finding another cave entrance, and looked out, before retreating back into the caves once more, wary of where she was going throughout the caves.
Permafrost was awake by then, and was exploring in the other mountain's caves, keeping away from the heat of the sun by the entrance of the cave, which was by the sand kingdom. She sighed, finding another cave entrance, and looked out, before retreating back into the caves once more, wary of where she was going throughout the caves.
Honestly, Kodiak hated the buyer. He was a huge, superstitious MudWing, and he was quite disagreeable.
“We agreed on 200.” He said, voice cold.
“Well, look! It has a scratch now-“ The MudWing pointed to the polished surface.
“250. Take it or leave it.”
Honestly, Kodiak hated the buyer. He was a huge, superstitious MudWing, and he was quite disagreeable.
“We agreed on 200.” He said, voice cold.
“Well, look! It has a scratch now-“ The MudWing pointed to the polished surface.
“250. Take it or leave it.”

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38