Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 WOF w/ Kingman
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Permafrost shrugged, eyeing him suspiciously when he nearly flared his wing. "Or you just live somewhere that has earthquakes often." she said, watching. "I mean, normally there is a earthquake around once a week." she noted, shrugging before stilling to feel the ground, which has stopped shaking by then. "It's done." she said, tapping her talons on the rock.
Permafrost shrugged, eyeing him suspiciously when he nearly flared his wing. "Or you just live somewhere that has earthquakes often." she said, watching. "I mean, normally there is a earthquake around once a week." she noted, shrugging before stilling to feel the ground, which has stopped shaking by then. "It's done." she said, tapping her talons on the rock.
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
“No thanks. I wouldn’t prefer to live somewhere I could die from the ground, thanks.” Kodi said, wrinkling his nose and flicking his tail in distaste. “Pretty sure you’re insane at this point.” He said, pointing a sharp talon at the other IceWing. Who would want to live here when there was a thousand better places to be? Sweeping his little chips of pretty rock aside into a neat pike, Kodiak breathed a sigh of relief. “Good.” He said, relaxing a bit.
“No thanks. I wouldn’t prefer to live somewhere I could die from the ground, thanks.” Kodi said, wrinkling his nose and flicking his tail in distaste. “Pretty sure you’re insane at this point.” He said, pointing a sharp talon at the other IceWing. Who would want to live here when there was a thousand better places to be? Sweeping his little chips of pretty rock aside into a neat pike, Kodiak breathed a sigh of relief. “Good.” He said, relaxing a bit.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
"Well there aint much of a choice for me." She said, hissing in her breath. "Cause you don't have to live here if you think it's dengerous, but I am." She said, hissing at his talon. "You just have a distaste of the view." She said, spreading her wings and flying back to her cave with the scavengers.
"Well there aint much of a choice for me." She said, hissing in her breath. "Cause you don't have to live here if you think it's dengerous, but I am." She said, hissing at his talon. "You just have a distaste of the view." She said, spreading her wings and flying back to her cave with the scavengers.
Kodiak shrugged, his pinkish-tinged face twisting into an expression of concern. “What do you mean? You could always live..pretty much anywhere! You just gotta be careful.” He said, looking around himself at the surroundings. “Well, I’m just lying low for a couple days, anyhow, and I guess it isn’t the MOST scenic place, but it is pretty.” He said, lifting off after her.
Kodiak shrugged, his pinkish-tinged face twisting into an expression of concern. “What do you mean? You could always live..pretty much anywhere! You just gotta be careful.” He said, looking around himself at the surroundings. “Well, I’m just lying low for a couple days, anyhow, and I guess it isn’t the MOST scenic place, but it is pretty.” He said, lifting off after her.

"Why would you be laying low when you could be chatting with other icewings like yourself?" she asked, landing back at her den and hiding the scavenger cage back in the pile of leaves carefully. "I won't be able to live in too many places, for example, the rainforest, the mudwing swamps, etc." she noted, "You just as well could leave whenever you want instead of hanging out with me." She said, flicking her tail as she clambered back up onto her ledge, looking around at the stalactites.
"Why would you be laying low when you could be chatting with other icewings like yourself?" she asked, landing back at her den and hiding the scavenger cage back in the pile of leaves carefully. "I won't be able to live in too many places, for example, the rainforest, the mudwing swamps, etc." she noted, "You just as well could leave whenever you want instead of hanging out with me." She said, flicking her tail as she clambered back up onto her ledge, looking around at the stalactites.
:/

Idk if this is dead but ok
:/

Idk if this is dead but ok
yep :/ it’s my fault here, we can keep this going if you like, but I’ve kinda lost interest in this, as the plot doesn’t seem to be going anywhere.)
yep :/ it’s my fault here, we can keep this going if you like, but I’ve kinda lost interest in this, as the plot doesn’t seem to be going anywhere.)

Idk, at some point we can return to it.)
Idk, at some point we can return to it.)
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38