Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WC discussion (warrior cats)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="Badgerfang" date="2018-10-16 13:19:33" ] @MistyFalls @PyroQuill @L0veyd0vey @Mythkat @Elakair @Piratepuma @Whiteoutmoon @Thepaw1122 @Sylveoon [/quote] Sorry for the mass ping, but the link at the beginning of the role play thread has been updated and now leads to this forum. Also, I forgot to mention in the rules that anyone can play an “adoptable” cat anytime they want, and they don’t necessarily have to keep it as their personal character. For example, in this upcoming battle, someone who already has four OC’s can still play Badgerpaw, or Windstrike. And... I think you can play as many enemy/friend rouges as you like, who still won’t effect your character count.
Badgerfang wrote on 2018-10-16 13:19:33:
Sorry for the mass ping, but the link at the beginning of the role play thread has been updated and now leads to this forum.

Also, I forgot to mention in the rules that anyone can play an “adoptable” cat anytime they want, and they don’t necessarily have to keep it as their personal character. For example, in this upcoming battle, someone who already has four OC’s can still play Badgerpaw, or Windstrike. And... I think you can play as many enemy/friend rouges as you like, who still won’t effect your character count.
2279505.pngppUXM.gifDQjcB.gife97sA.gif lk8MN.gif
@MistyFalls
@PyroQuill
@L0veyd0vey
@Mythkat
@Elakair
@Piratepuma
@Whiteoutmoon
@Thepaw1122

Sorry for the mass ping, but I don't know who plays Ravenheart and wanted to make sure they knew. Ravenheart is leading the group with Sparrowlfight and Jasperpaw in it. Willowfeather is leading the group Rainstorm is in.
I won't be on much today, friday is my dungeon and dragon group's game day. Talk to you all later.
@MistyFalls
@PyroQuill
@L0veyd0vey
@Mythkat
@Elakair
@Piratepuma
@Whiteoutmoon
@Thepaw1122

Sorry for the mass ping, but I don't know who plays Ravenheart and wanted to make sure they knew. Ravenheart is leading the group with Sparrowlfight and Jasperpaw in it. Willowfeather is leading the group Rainstorm is in.
I won't be on much today, friday is my dungeon and dragon group's game day. Talk to you all later.
@sylveoon
Piratepuma is Ravenheart and Willowfeather is Mistyfalls

@mistyfalls @piratepuma @l0veyd0vey
You guys are free to start the battle! I don’t know if you are waiting for me or something else, or are just offline, but you can go ahead and start fighting the rouges :)
Again, during a battle especially, you can play any adoptable character at any time
@sylveoon
Piratepuma is Ravenheart and Willowfeather is Mistyfalls

@mistyfalls @piratepuma @l0veyd0vey
You guys are free to start the battle! I don’t know if you are waiting for me or something else, or are just offline, but you can go ahead and start fighting the rouges :)
Again, during a battle especially, you can play any adoptable character at any time
[quote name="L0veyD0vey" date="2018-10-20 09:56:20" ] Stagkit crawled all over his smaller sister as he fed. [/quote] @l0veyd0vey Just to let you know, we are not encouraging one sentence posts ;)
L0veyD0vey wrote on 2018-10-20 09:56:20:
Stagkit crawled all over his smaller sister as he fed.

@l0veyd0vey
Just to let you know, we are not encouraging one sentence posts ;)
@Badgerfang

Sorry! I’m just a bit busy today. I’ll try to stay semi-lit/lit~
@Badgerfang

Sorry! I’m just a bit busy today. I’ll try to stay semi-lit/lit~
ytkEBod.pngVOooL3V.png
OrlEqVx.pngmlHpBMC.png
bYt72YT.png2VtxnMX.png
pwf4g2A.pngJ8QoPxT.png
3adgzZD.png6YousWl.png
ok sorry today is my homecoming dance so i wont be on
ok sorry today is my homecoming dance so i wont be on
its okay, enjoy the dance thoooo!!!

I wont be on till later, goin to the haunted house with youth group
its okay, enjoy the dance thoooo!!!

I wont be on till later, goin to the haunted house with youth group
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
ooo i went with my youth group last week
@piratepuma
New discussion thread :)
@piratepuma
New discussion thread :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7