Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WC discussion (warrior cats)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Mythkat

its okay!! What was their plan? Or did you already post it
@Mythkat

its okay!! What was their plan? Or did you already post it
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
@MythKat
I really like your plan, but I don't think it would match any of my current character's personalities to leave, unless you can manage to convince Sparrowflight it's safer for Jasperpaw in your new troop.
@MythKat
I really like your plan, but I don't think it would match any of my current character's personalities to leave, unless you can manage to convince Sparrowflight it's safer for Jasperpaw in your new troop.
@Mythkat I dont think Roanfeather would leave the clan but Speckled fish could
@Mythkat I dont think Roanfeather would leave the clan but Speckled fish could
@PyroQuill

Quail and newt are going to leave and make their own small ‘troop’
@PyroQuill

Quail and newt are going to leave and make their own small ‘troop’
SVt2S0L.png
Gasps?!?
Gasps?!?
huh? ok what is happening
huh? ok what is happening
Ok so this is random and unimportant so you don't have to read but now that I've thought of it I want to share it. I've been thinking about what Rainstorm and Sparrowflight were like when they were younger, and decided that I feel bad for whoever mentored Sparrowflight. For uh.. One particular reason.

1) Sparrowflight is light
2) Sparrowflight likes climbing trees

This resulted in me thinking of her catapulting herself out of trees and onto cats bigger than her. lol

This would actually be kind of useful in the war now that i'm thinking about it
Ok so this is random and unimportant so you don't have to read but now that I've thought of it I want to share it. I've been thinking about what Rainstorm and Sparrowflight were like when they were younger, and decided that I feel bad for whoever mentored Sparrowflight. For uh.. One particular reason.

1) Sparrowflight is light
2) Sparrowflight likes climbing trees

This resulted in me thinking of her catapulting herself out of trees and onto cats bigger than her. lol

This would actually be kind of useful in the war now that i'm thinking about it
@xneverlandx
Heres the new discussion thread
@xneverlandx
Heres the new discussion thread
2279505.pngppUXM.gifDQjcB.gife97sA.gif lk8MN.gif
@sylveoon
That could be helpful you might want to ping whoever is in charge of your battle patrol
@sylveoon
That could be helpful you might want to ping whoever is in charge of your battle patrol
[quote name="Badgerfang" date="2018-10-14 23:31:57" ] Lionstar emerged from the darkness of his den and climbed up onto the Fallen Tree. Although he hadn’t yet made a sound, many pairs of eyes followed his movements in tense silence. “Willowclan, are you ready to fight for the lives of our kits, and the freedom for our descendants?” He yowled. “Today, I will lead you all back to the days when Willowclan was prospering and happy, when kits filled the nursery, the food was full of prey every day, and the elders had nothing to do but lay around telling stories. Few of us remember the way things were before tragedy struck. But I will see to it that those days come again. These rouges have been creeping into our territory little by little, stealing our hunting grounds and occupying our land. Now, I will lead you in an attack that will drive the rouges and their Troops back to the holes they came from, regaining what was originally ours!” He looked around, his gaze falling on Eelpaw, then Silverpaw and Skypaw. “I know some of you are nervous about this decision, but trust me when I tell you this is the only way. Your clanmates need you to stand strong. Our plan of attack will be as follows: Scorchflower will lead Fawntail, Starpelt, Snowfire and Newtlegs over to the southern border to deal with the Troop of Snarl, Ravenheart will lead Dewpetal, Aspenpool, Sparrowflight and Jasperpaw to the pine grove to drive out the Troop of Rat, and Willowfeather will bring Thistlebeetle, Smokepaw, Silverpaw and Rainstorm to the highlands to find and banish the Troop of Scar. Quailmuzzle, Waspfur, Skypaw, and Eelpaw will stay near the nursery at all times, in case the rouges decide to counter attack. Roanfeather will be travelling from band to band to help them as much as he can before moving on to the next station.” [/quote]
Badgerfang wrote on 2018-10-14 23:31:57:
Lionstar emerged from the darkness of his den and climbed up onto the Fallen Tree. Although he hadn’t yet made a sound, many pairs of eyes followed his movements in tense silence. “Willowclan, are you ready to fight for the lives of our kits, and the freedom for our descendants?” He yowled. “Today, I will lead you all back to the days when Willowclan was prospering and happy, when kits filled the nursery, the food was full of prey every day, and the elders had nothing to do but lay around telling stories. Few of us remember the way things were before tragedy struck. But I will see to it that those days come again. These rouges have been creeping into our territory little by little, stealing our hunting grounds and occupying our land. Now, I will lead you in an attack that will drive the rouges and their Troops back to the holes they came from, regaining what was originally ours!” He looked around, his gaze falling on Eelpaw, then Silverpaw and Skypaw. “I know some of you are nervous about this decision, but trust me when I tell you this is the only way. Your clanmates need you to stand strong. Our plan of attack will be as follows:
Scorchflower will lead Fawntail, Starpelt, Snowfire and Newtlegs over to the southern border to deal with the Troop of Snarl, Ravenheart will lead Dewpetal, Aspenpool, Sparrowflight and Jasperpaw to the pine grove to drive out the Troop of Rat, and Willowfeather will bring Thistlebeetle, Smokepaw, Silverpaw and Rainstorm to the highlands to find and banish the Troop of Scar. Quailmuzzle, Waspfur, Skypaw, and Eelpaw will stay near the nursery at all times, in case the rouges decide to counter attack. Roanfeather will be travelling from band to band to help them as much as he can before moving on to the next station.”
1 2 3 4 5 6 7