Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | An Academic Change (1x1)
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 602 603
Leo and Emblem looked to each other, "No. We just do whatever Disease wants us to do." They both responded.

Whiro nodded as she suddenly got a searing pain in her head. She hissed loudly, clutching her head as she followed the Pearlcatcher.

The Skydancer simply responded, "Your not leaving."
Leo and Emblem looked to each other, "No. We just do whatever Disease wants us to do." They both responded.

Whiro nodded as she suddenly got a searing pain in her head. She hissed loudly, clutching her head as she followed the Pearlcatcher.

The Skydancer simply responded, "Your not leaving."
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
(Im back from school!)
(Im back from school!)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
"So you are his helpers?" She asks curiously. Aster looks at them before stopping a moment.

Ranna looks at her. "Are you ok? I heard you hiss." She says before noticing she was clutching her head too.

"Why aren't i?" He asks. Regulus looks at her confused.
"So you are his helpers?" She asks curiously. Aster looks at them before stopping a moment.

Ranna looks at her. "Are you ok? I heard you hiss." She says before noticing she was clutching her head too.

"Why aren't i?" He asks. Regulus looks at her confused.
Leo shrugged, "I guess." "Sorta" Emblem added at the end, looking at her. "Anyway, what did you need help with?" Emblem finished.

Whiro shook her head, not responding. She just sat back, holding her head tightly.

The Skydancer grinned, easily revealing two sharp canine teeth longer than her bottom jaw. "Cuz."
Leo shrugged, "I guess." "Sorta" Emblem added at the end, looking at her. "Anyway, what did you need help with?" Emblem finished.

Whiro shook her head, not responding. She just sat back, holding her head tightly.

The Skydancer grinned, easily revealing two sharp canine teeth longer than her bottom jaw. "Cuz."
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
"Finding some students. Shouldn't be hard though. Do you think you could help?" She asks.

Ranna waves a claw in front of her.

"I don't follow..." He says moving away. He was chained?! A collar around his neck?
"Finding some students. Shouldn't be hard though. Do you think you could help?" She asks.

Ranna waves a claw in front of her.

"I don't follow..." He says moving away. He was chained?! A collar around his neck?
Leo and Emblem nodded, "We can help." They both said. "Who do you want us to find?" Leo added at the end.

Whiro didn't respond. Her head was pounding, and the necklace flickered from glowing to not, as did her eyes. Suddenly, the necklace stopped and dimmed, and she gasped as the pain subsided. She stared at Ranna, "S-S-Sorry-"

The Skydancer grinned, "You can't leave. So stop trying." She moved closer again before coming a few inches away from his face, "I can't allow you to leave." She said, her voice stopped echoing once she got closer.
Leo and Emblem nodded, "We can help." They both said. "Who do you want us to find?" Leo added at the end.

Whiro didn't respond. Her head was pounding, and the necklace flickered from glowing to not, as did her eyes. Suddenly, the necklace stopped and dimmed, and she gasped as the pain subsided. She stared at Ranna, "S-S-Sorry-"

The Skydancer grinned, "You can't leave. So stop trying." She moved closer again before coming a few inches away from his face, "I can't allow you to leave." She said, her voice stopped echoing once she got closer.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
"Ranna and Whiro." She says smiling at them.

Ranna looks at her. "Your necklace and eyes glowed. It's ok... but are you ok?" She asks. She was worried about what just happened.

"Why?" He asks. Regulus getting nervous by how she seemed to plan something. "Who are you?" He looking around the lair too.
"Ranna and Whiro." She says smiling at them.

Ranna looks at her. "Your necklace and eyes glowed. It's ok... but are you ok?" She asks. She was worried about what just happened.

"Why?" He asks. Regulus getting nervous by how she seemed to plan something. "Who are you?" He looking around the lair too.
Leo perked, "I saw them leave! They headed out and stopped for a tiny bit before going to that clan thingy!" He said, using his short arms to point.

Whiro rubbed her forehead, "Y-Yeah. Fine..." she said weakly.

The Skydancer let out a barking laugh, smiling at him. At this range, it was easy to see her fang-like canines. "Well, since your going to be company for a while-... My name is Alyssa." She said, avoiding his first question.
Leo perked, "I saw them leave! They headed out and stopped for a tiny bit before going to that clan thingy!" He said, using his short arms to point.

Whiro rubbed her forehead, "Y-Yeah. Fine..." she said weakly.

The Skydancer let out a barking laugh, smiling at him. At this range, it was easy to see her fang-like canines. "Well, since your going to be company for a while-... My name is Alyssa." She said, avoiding his first question.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
"Clan thing?" She asks. "Show me please." She says as an order almost. Finally good news...

"Can I help you?" She asks seeing her in pain.

"Company for awhile?" He asks. "Alyssa... ok. Where am i?" He asks. She dodged one question... he wondered why she was. But he also wondered about her fangs.
"Clan thing?" She asks. "Show me please." She says as an order almost. Finally good news...

"Can I help you?" She asks seeing her in pain.

"Company for awhile?" He asks. "Alyssa... ok. Where am i?" He asks. She dodged one question... he wondered why she was. But he also wondered about her fangs.
Leo nodded, smiling. He suddenly, with the usual faster speed of a Wildclaw, bolted out of the academy. He paused and stared back at her, seeing if she was following. Emblem had quickly followed behind Leo. Although he didn't know what Leo was talking about, he made sure to stick next to him.

Whiro shook her head. "N-No. I'm okay..." she lied as she sat up and shook herself off. "I'm okay." She repeated.

Alyssa smiled, "My cave." She said simply, leaving her answer vague on purpose.
Leo nodded, smiling. He suddenly, with the usual faster speed of a Wildclaw, bolted out of the academy. He paused and stared back at her, seeing if she was following. Emblem had quickly followed behind Leo. Although he didn't know what Leo was talking about, he made sure to stick next to him.

Whiro shook her head. "N-No. I'm okay..." she lied as she sat up and shook herself off. "I'm okay." She repeated.

Alyssa smiled, "My cave." She said simply, leaving her answer vague on purpose.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 602 603