Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | An Academic Change (1x1)
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 602 603
(She's in your lair XD the pretty black and red skydancer)

Aster follows them. "Enjoying your classes?" She asks curiously.

Ranna smiles. "You're welcome. Would you like to clean up? There's a spring over there." She says.
(She's in your lair XD the pretty black and red skydancer)

Aster follows them. "Enjoying your classes?" She asks curiously.

Ranna smiles. "You're welcome. Would you like to clean up? There's a spring over there." She says.
(I was like: "That name sounds familiar..." but I couldn't remember if she was in my lair or not XDD

Lol sorry for being an utter idiot XD)
(I was like: "That name sounds familiar..." but I couldn't remember if she was in my lair or not XDD

Lol sorry for being an utter idiot XD)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
The duo looked back, "What?" The both asked, not understanding a thing she just said."

Whiro looked over herself. "Yeah sure." She said softly, standing up and shaking herself off.

Alyssa just stared at him, her tail flicking back and fourth across the hard floor.
The duo looked back, "What?" The both asked, not understanding a thing she just said."

Whiro looked over herself. "Yeah sure." She said softly, standing up and shaking herself off.

Alyssa just stared at him, her tail flicking back and fourth across the hard floor.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(Lol you weren't. I should have been more clear)

"Are you enjoying your classes?" She asks. Not noticing she misspoke. (I made a typo lol.)

"Ok. Let me know when you are ready to meet Anduin." She says.

Regulus looks at her. " Why am I here and who are you?" He asks curiously. He was to meet the leader of the clan here... but something made him fall unconscious...
(Lol you weren't. I should have been more clear)

"Are you enjoying your classes?" She asks. Not noticing she misspoke. (I made a typo lol.)

"Ok. Let me know when you are ready to meet Anduin." She says.

Regulus looks at her. " Why am I here and who are you?" He asks curiously. He was to meet the leader of the clan here... but something made him fall unconscious...
(XD Okay)

(Oh lol XD) The duo blinks, “We don’t have classes.” Leo remarked, his tiail twitching.

Whiro nodded and made her way over. She washed herself off quickly before going back and finding Ranna, “Ready.” She yawned.

The skydancer stayed silent, just staring.
(..hmm... got any motivations for her to bring him here? I’m sorta lost XD)
(XD Okay)

(Oh lol XD) The duo blinks, “We don’t have classes.” Leo remarked, his tiail twitching.

Whiro nodded and made her way over. She washed herself off quickly before going back and finding Ranna, “Ready.” She yawned.

The skydancer stayed silent, just staring.
(..hmm... got any motivations for her to bring him here? I’m sorta lost XD)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
"No? Why not?" Aster asks looking at them both.

"Tired still?" She asks curiously. Did she always have blue eyes? Ranna opens the door.

Regulus sighs. "Can i see your royal?" He asks.
(Yes. Anduin sent Regulus to contact your leader about the academy. And an alliance, but Regulus wound up in one of the traps Tora set.
"No? Why not?" Aster asks looking at them both.

"Tired still?" She asks curiously. Did she always have blue eyes? Ranna opens the door.

Regulus sighs. "Can i see your royal?" He asks.
(Yes. Anduin sent Regulus to contact your leader about the academy. And an alliance, but Regulus wound up in one of the traps Tora set.
Leo shrugged, “Haven’t been assigned any.” “We’ve been doing jobs.” Emblem added after his mate.

Whiro shrugged, “A bit, but I’m fine.” She said as she slid past her as the door was opened.

The Skydancer blinked, but otherwise didn’t say anything. She let out a very soft hiss, still staying there and staring at him.
(Okay.)
Leo shrugged, “Haven’t been assigned any.” “We’ve been doing jobs.” Emblem added after his mate.

Whiro shrugged, “A bit, but I’m fine.” She said as she slid past her as the door was opened.

The Skydancer blinked, but otherwise didn’t say anything. She let out a very soft hiss, still staying there and staring at him.
(Okay.)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
"None? Ok what jobs?" She asks.

"Are you sure?" Ranna asks.

Regulus looks at her. "I was to discuss an alliance." He says. Why was she staring at him?
"None? Ok what jobs?" She asks.

"Are you sure?" Ranna asks.

Regulus looks at her. "I was to discuss an alliance." He says. Why was she staring at him?
Leo looked back at her, “Just jobs that Disease wants to get done.” Emblem nodded, “Like building stuff. We helped build the last dorms.”

Whiro paused, “Y-Yeah. I’m good.”

The Skydancer hissed louder, and her smooth voice echoed off the walls. “I know.”
Leo looked back at her, “Just jobs that Disease wants to get done.” Emblem nodded, “Like building stuff. We helped build the last dorms.”

Whiro paused, “Y-Yeah. I’m good.”

The Skydancer hissed louder, and her smooth voice echoed off the walls. “I know.”
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
"I see. So you're builders?" She asks curiously. Aster looks at them both.

Ranna smiles. "Follow me." She says not seeing the necklace...

"Ok. Then why am i here?" He asks. He thought he saw long fangs...
"I see. So you're builders?" She asks curiously. Aster looks at them both.

Ranna smiles. "Follow me." She says not seeing the necklace...

"Ok. Then why am i here?" He asks. He thought he saw long fangs...
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 602 603