Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | An Academic Change (1x1)
1 2 ... 280 281 282 283 284 ... 602 603
Secret continued to try and fight against the restraints. The guard nodded and carefully picked her up, as to not hurt her or himself. "Alright. We have a few open cells..."

Daisy watched Ranna, "I'm Daisy..." was all he said, his ears twitching.

Disease paused, "Er- maybe?" He righed and rubbed his face. "Yeah.. I think I'm good..." his face was reddening as they spoke, so luckily it was hooded...
Secret continued to try and fight against the restraints. The guard nodded and carefully picked her up, as to not hurt her or himself. "Alright. We have a few open cells..."

Daisy watched Ranna, "I'm Daisy..." was all he said, his ears twitching.

Disease paused, "Er- maybe?" He righed and rubbed his face. "Yeah.. I think I'm good..." his face was reddening as they spoke, so luckily it was hooded...
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
"Lets take her there then." Regulus says.

Ranna nods. "What's your role?"

"Are you sure all is well?" She asks. Aster looking at him curiously as he seemed embarrassed.
"Lets take her there then." Regulus says.

Ranna nods. "What's your role?"

"Are you sure all is well?" She asks. Aster looking at him curiously as he seemed embarrassed.
The guard nodded and padded over to one of the last cells there was left before throwing Secret inside. The Wildclaw hit the floor with a small grunt, and stared at Regulus. She seemed hurt and confused. Why would Regulus do that..? Just let her be thrown inside here... he really hated her....... the confused vampire began to squirm once more, which was hard with her limbs tied (which the guard made sure the restraints on her arms and legs were extra tight...) She'd show him...

Daisy slowly tilted his head, "Role?" He asked softly, unable to remove his gaze from her.

Disease just cleared his throat. "Um.. Yeah.." he avoided her gaze for a bit, rubbing his neck. "Fine... h-how are your classes doing?" He asked, avoiding the previous question
The guard nodded and padded over to one of the last cells there was left before throwing Secret inside. The Wildclaw hit the floor with a small grunt, and stared at Regulus. She seemed hurt and confused. Why would Regulus do that..? Just let her be thrown inside here... he really hated her....... the confused vampire began to squirm once more, which was hard with her limbs tied (which the guard made sure the restraints on her arms and legs were extra tight...) She'd show him...

Daisy slowly tilted his head, "Role?" He asked softly, unable to remove his gaze from her.

Disease just cleared his throat. "Um.. Yeah.." he avoided her gaze for a bit, rubbing his neck. "Fine... h-how are your classes doing?" He asked, avoiding the previous question
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
"You don't have to be so harsh." He says. Regulus sitting outside of the cell lookinh at her. She had caused his wound to open as he had dodged her... he limping again. Regulus seemed concerned about secret. He was a good friend..

Ranna nods. "Yes. What is your role?"

"Going well. But what's wrong?" She asks.
"You don't have to be so harsh." He says. Regulus sitting outside of the cell lookinh at her. She had caused his wound to open as he had dodged her... he limping again. Regulus seemed concerned about secret. He was a good friend..

Ranna nods. "Yes. What is your role?"

"Going well. But what's wrong?" She asks.
The guard glanced to him. "I'd rather be harsh and show a point, than gentle and show weakness." Was all he said before walking back off to go switch posts with another dragon. "You should go get that cut checked out... otherwise you'll have vamps all over you." He remarked.

Secret eventually just stopped trying, laying there. She was hungry.. and confused.... and hurt.... and just wanted to leave. She reached up and began to try and loosen the wraps tying her mouth shut, letting out soft whimpers. She continued to just watch Regulus as she did this, her crest low.

Daisy blinked, his head clearing a bit, "You mean like, in the clan...? Cuz if you mean in the clan I don't have one.. I help with eveything." He remarked.

Disease shifted his hood, "I'm fine.. Aster.. Don't worry about me." He mumbled, his face reddening even more. "Just.. I dunno..." he coughed, "God is it getting hot in here?" He asked as he began to sweat under his hood.
The guard glanced to him. "I'd rather be harsh and show a point, than gentle and show weakness." Was all he said before walking back off to go switch posts with another dragon. "You should go get that cut checked out... otherwise you'll have vamps all over you." He remarked.

Secret eventually just stopped trying, laying there. She was hungry.. and confused.... and hurt.... and just wanted to leave. She reached up and began to try and loosen the wraps tying her mouth shut, letting out soft whimpers. She continued to just watch Regulus as she did this, her crest low.

Daisy blinked, his head clearing a bit, "You mean like, in the clan...? Cuz if you mean in the clan I don't have one.. I help with eveything." He remarked.

Disease shifted his hood, "I'm fine.. Aster.. Don't worry about me." He mumbled, his face reddening even more. "Just.. I dunno..." he coughed, "God is it getting hot in here?" He asked as he began to sweat under his hood.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(Back!)
(Back!)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
Regulus grunts. "Why are you or were you attacking me?" He asks. Regulus trying not to push his injury... he wanted to figure out why secret became so happy as she had attempted to attack him.

"Any specialty?" Ranna asks keeping her gaze on the eyes.

"No things are quiete well. Are you getting sick?" She asks. Aster looks at him. She had the fewest students in her dance class...
Regulus grunts. "Why are you or were you attacking me?" He asks. Regulus trying not to push his injury... he wanted to figure out why secret became so happy as she had attempted to attack him.

"Any specialty?" Ranna asks keeping her gaze on the eyes.

"No things are quiete well. Are you getting sick?" She asks. Aster looks at him. She had the fewest students in her dance class...
Secret stared at him, letting out a loud huff as she couldn't talk still. Her tail thumped against the ground, her wings flapping.

Daisy stared at her, "...I'm.... I'm good at gathering things... and... Well, I've fought before..."

Disease coughed, "U-er... I'm gunna go..." he said, sitting up suddenly.
Secret stared at him, letting out a loud huff as she couldn't talk still. Her tail thumped against the ground, her wings flapping.

Daisy stared at her, "...I'm.... I'm good at gathering things... and... Well, I've fought before..."

Disease coughed, "U-er... I'm gunna go..." he said, sitting up suddenly.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
Regulus looks at her. He seeing the linen popping away from her mouth..

"Would you like to gather?" She asks.

"Are you ok?" Aster asks.
Regulus looks at her. He seeing the linen popping away from her mouth..

"Would you like to gather?" She asks.

"Are you ok?" Aster asks.
Secret just glared at him for a few seconds before suddenly popping her jaw open and slitting the ropes tied around her limbs with her teeth. She quickly got up and lunged at him, literally ramming face first into the bars as she tried. She managed to squeeze her head through the bars, and tried to start snapping at him.

Daisy nodded slowly, "Yeah..."

Disease rubbed his neck. "Uh, yeah, fine..." he said as he rushed out of the room.
Secret just glared at him for a few seconds before suddenly popping her jaw open and slitting the ropes tied around her limbs with her teeth. She quickly got up and lunged at him, literally ramming face first into the bars as she tried. She managed to squeeze her head through the bars, and tried to start snapping at him.

Daisy nodded slowly, "Yeah..."

Disease rubbed his neck. "Uh, yeah, fine..." he said as he rushed out of the room.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
1 2 ... 280 281 282 283 284 ... 602 603