Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Heart of Ocean [RP Thread]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 37 38
Svet | Travelling towards Ameth |

Svet closed his eyes focusing all his senses on the rocking wood beneath his feet, the steady rock of the quarter deck. He could hear the depths of the ocean, the hidden sound waves forming and dissipating deep below the ship.
"Svet you scrat stop dreaming, the captains calling for you?"
Opening his eyes, blinking through the sun Svet turned to Casin the red haired man leaned against two boxes of gun powder his shirt sleeve torn off where his arm was supposed to be, a kraken attack he says but Svet doubted it. There was something about Casin's appearance that made Svet remind himself of his days in the forgery, bent over flames and burning metal. Just the though of all that fire sent a shiver up Svets arms, a shake in his fingers hidden beneath turquoise fabric.
'Ya death Svet?"
"Sorry, I guess I'm just so used to you whining that when you speak I instinctively zone it out" Svet gestured vaguely dodging around roped down cannons and the body of a long dead sailor the ship men's dog leaned over his body, smelling for anything worth eating.
-
"You called for me captain?" Svet preferred the captains quarters of any place on this damn ship, the wooden walls decorated with stolen treasure, crowns of long dead kings, buckets of resources, long blue silks hung over the small window at the back and below that window a desk. At that desk Captain Bathmier Alice sat, bottle in one hand the other secured to his head by knots in his long blonde hair.
"Word on the ship is that we're running out of resources"
"That's always the ships word, if this is running low than I think we need to toughen up our crew" Svet licked his lips, closing the door behind him, blinking as his eyes adjusted to the darkness.
"We need to get you an eyepatch those eyes aint no use to me if I'm dying and you have to wait for your eyes to sort themselves out."
Svet ignored his captains comment, running his hand over the several blades hidden beneath Bathmiers desk. "Were will we attack then?"
Bathmier coughed closing his eyes as he scratched at his stomach, "Ameth"
"Ameth?"
"That's what I said didn't I"
Svet nodded his head, I should start to arrange the cannons"
"Oh and Svet"
Looking back, Bathmiers eyes lined with a hazy red, sunken into his face bore into him, " I want the deck covered in five inches of blood"
Svet grinned, his lips curling up to meet a long scar up the side of one cheek, "I think everyone wants that Captain."
Svet | Travelling towards Ameth |

Svet closed his eyes focusing all his senses on the rocking wood beneath his feet, the steady rock of the quarter deck. He could hear the depths of the ocean, the hidden sound waves forming and dissipating deep below the ship.
"Svet you scrat stop dreaming, the captains calling for you?"
Opening his eyes, blinking through the sun Svet turned to Casin the red haired man leaned against two boxes of gun powder his shirt sleeve torn off where his arm was supposed to be, a kraken attack he says but Svet doubted it. There was something about Casin's appearance that made Svet remind himself of his days in the forgery, bent over flames and burning metal. Just the though of all that fire sent a shiver up Svets arms, a shake in his fingers hidden beneath turquoise fabric.
'Ya death Svet?"
"Sorry, I guess I'm just so used to you whining that when you speak I instinctively zone it out" Svet gestured vaguely dodging around roped down cannons and the body of a long dead sailor the ship men's dog leaned over his body, smelling for anything worth eating.
-
"You called for me captain?" Svet preferred the captains quarters of any place on this damn ship, the wooden walls decorated with stolen treasure, crowns of long dead kings, buckets of resources, long blue silks hung over the small window at the back and below that window a desk. At that desk Captain Bathmier Alice sat, bottle in one hand the other secured to his head by knots in his long blonde hair.
"Word on the ship is that we're running out of resources"
"That's always the ships word, if this is running low than I think we need to toughen up our crew" Svet licked his lips, closing the door behind him, blinking as his eyes adjusted to the darkness.
"We need to get you an eyepatch those eyes aint no use to me if I'm dying and you have to wait for your eyes to sort themselves out."
Svet ignored his captains comment, running his hand over the several blades hidden beneath Bathmiers desk. "Were will we attack then?"
Bathmier coughed closing his eyes as he scratched at his stomach, "Ameth"
"Ameth?"
"That's what I said didn't I"
Svet nodded his head, I should start to arrange the cannons"
"Oh and Svet"
Looking back, Bathmiers eyes lined with a hazy red, sunken into his face bore into him, " I want the deck covered in five inches of blood"
Svet grinned, his lips curling up to meet a long scar up the side of one cheek, "I think everyone wants that Captain."
The kingdom of Ameth laid before their very eyes, the marble carved streets sparkling under the warm light of the sun, the port, as you can expected, was jam packed with people from all over the world, mostly royalties dressed in their finest clothing, animatedly chattering with one another with their guards surrounded them carefully and their servants right behind their tails. The island was lively as always, it'd be kinda intimidating for people who hasn't gotten use to see this many people in their life before. Some had just arrived and some are waiting for their carriages and some already on their way to the gigantic, glorious looking of a castle that they can see from a far distant.

The nobles were quick to notice the arrival of the Celic royal family, and the kingdom's own princess.

"Glad to have you with us."

"We look forward to see you in the ball."

They'd greet them, completely ignored the strange man that was standing a bit close to the Celic prince, they didn't even notice when he was gone, all of their focus was on the royal family, chatting up all kind of political stuffs or just talking about the weather. As their carriage arrived, one of the guard ran up to them, quickly bow at the Celic family before turning to Aynith

"Your Highness, thank the guardians we've found you, where's your brother? The queen is worried about you two, the ball is about to begin, you are needed there."

Nobleman || Roan and Eos' stable @Ragnaroc

They followed Eos to the yearlings as he offered, they quietly observed and listen to the man going on introducing the hybrids to them, the baron rubbed his chin, considering the fillies for a moment, finally he turned to Eos, he could have went with a normal steed, but the Ameth royal kids always had a thing for exotic creatures, and these kelpie hybrids certainly live up to it.

"I'll take both." He faced Eos fully, a short but amused chuckle escaped his dry lips "Of course, I'll be paying extra for you to come with us and keep these beasts in place, should anything goes... awry." He took a quick glance back at the chestnut filly, then back to Eos again.

"I have my ship ready at the docks, we should be leaving as soon as possible. Shall I entrust you to transport them safely into the ship carrier?" He fished out a small pouch of golden coins and handed it to Eos,

"For your... trouble. You'll receive the full payment as soon as we arrive in Ameth, safely, of course."

Mason || Homeless boy || Arctic Ocean || With: Pistrix

He could barely felt the ship rocked as it was stopped by a giant, clawed paw. His entire world was spinning like crazy whenever he tried to open his eyes, groaned painfully as he tried to reconnect with reality again, everything that has happened flashed through his mind at the speed of griffin swooping down to grab him.

Finally, for what seem to be eternity, Mason was slowly coming back to his senses, the first thing he noticed was this pulsing pain at the back of his head, his entire body ached, he was surprised that he didn't crack his head open as he thought it did. The next thing he noticed, that he was not alone, as he could feel someone touching his throat. The touch was cold to the bones and the boy found himself jolted backward, which result in him hitting his head against the pole again.

"Arghh..." He groaned to himself at his own stupidity, the sculptures and charms of the sea Guardians sprawled out on the wooden deck from his satchel at his sudden movement. But that was none of his concern, he was on a boat, out in the middle of the ocean, his alarmed forest green intensely focused on the rough looking man before him, and Mason's eyes fell to the jagged teeth sprouting from the bottom of the man's lips

"W-who are you? W-what are you doing here?" He found himself shuttering, whether if it's from fear, or the fact that this whiff of cold air just brushed against his bare arms, he quickly realized how much trouble he was in, he was not dressed for this kind of weather, and he was pretty much helpless, he recalled the griffin attack, and he remembering falling backward onto something, which now everything was so clear to him right now. Just his luck that he fallen onto a boat and accidentally set sailed it, and now he was in the middle of nowhere in the wide open ocean.

But what was more concerning, was this stranger, just how was he on board with Mason, and how long has he been watching the unconscious boy, what are his motivations, he felt himself crept out by the possible thoughts.

Wyvera || Atlantic Guardian || Lavin's shorelines || With Hersha, Scylla/Skohla, the Clifford family

As the serpent gotten closer, she could feel that the energy was moving as well, and her worst concern has become true, as it was moving further into the land. She stopped a few miles away from the human's docks, the water level was getting too shallow for a leviathan, but from what she can tell, whatever the thing was, it used to be right at there. As much as the scent of blood lingering in her water was annoying, she had a much bigger thing to be concerned here. However, she kept in mind, the next time that Kraken showed her face again, she sworn she'd teach her a thing or two.

Wyvera was yet interrupted again, this time it was her brother that came forth. She titled her head to a side to look at the bigger beast slowly making his way over, the serpent emit a small rumble in acknowledge before surfacing, from afar she could see a few makeshift houses here and there along the coastline, all of them had already turned the lights off and call it a night, all but one. Multiple eyes blinked slowly in suspicion before a few droplets fallen on her big head from the clouds above. It has starting to rain and it was only getting heavier by each seconds, the storm is here.

She emerged beneath the surface again, facing the foxlike quadruple creature that was her brother I did. It seems like whatever it was, it has gotten further into the land. She informed him of the current situation they were having, hissed quietly ..Hersha, do you mind checking up on the overgrown squid? She might be bleeding out somewhere and she's going to have a lightning struck into her head if she lies exposed in this storm any longer. Wyvera sounded a tad bit annoyed, as expected, even if she tried to hide it.

Don't worry. She sighed, assuring him, her eyes dialed to look at him with a firm look I can take care of this, if anything happens, I'll signal for help. Not waiting for another moment, the serpent pushed herself forward. Eventually the enormous form quickly shrunk into the form of a relatively tall woman. Dressed in leather with a big cloak wrapped around herself, strolling on the sand in the heavy rain, the storm was to her advantage, it fueled her power well.

A loud crash of thunder nearly shattered the sky and the winds howled, however she had gathered the lightning that the storm provided, maneuvering it around her arms down to her hands. Her presence went unnoticed to normal beings, however, to Scylla, Wyvera was approaching like the storm itself, the furious surge of power growing bigger and bigger as she gotten closer to Scylla, a clear warning sign.
The kingdom of Ameth laid before their very eyes, the marble carved streets sparkling under the warm light of the sun, the port, as you can expected, was jam packed with people from all over the world, mostly royalties dressed in their finest clothing, animatedly chattering with one another with their guards surrounded them carefully and their servants right behind their tails. The island was lively as always, it'd be kinda intimidating for people who hasn't gotten use to see this many people in their life before. Some had just arrived and some are waiting for their carriages and some already on their way to the gigantic, glorious looking of a castle that they can see from a far distant.

The nobles were quick to notice the arrival of the Celic royal family, and the kingdom's own princess.

"Glad to have you with us."

"We look forward to see you in the ball."

They'd greet them, completely ignored the strange man that was standing a bit close to the Celic prince, they didn't even notice when he was gone, all of their focus was on the royal family, chatting up all kind of political stuffs or just talking about the weather. As their carriage arrived, one of the guard ran up to them, quickly bow at the Celic family before turning to Aynith

"Your Highness, thank the guardians we've found you, where's your brother? The queen is worried about you two, the ball is about to begin, you are needed there."

Nobleman || Roan and Eos' stable @Ragnaroc

They followed Eos to the yearlings as he offered, they quietly observed and listen to the man going on introducing the hybrids to them, the baron rubbed his chin, considering the fillies for a moment, finally he turned to Eos, he could have went with a normal steed, but the Ameth royal kids always had a thing for exotic creatures, and these kelpie hybrids certainly live up to it.

"I'll take both." He faced Eos fully, a short but amused chuckle escaped his dry lips "Of course, I'll be paying extra for you to come with us and keep these beasts in place, should anything goes... awry." He took a quick glance back at the chestnut filly, then back to Eos again.

"I have my ship ready at the docks, we should be leaving as soon as possible. Shall I entrust you to transport them safely into the ship carrier?" He fished out a small pouch of golden coins and handed it to Eos,

"For your... trouble. You'll receive the full payment as soon as we arrive in Ameth, safely, of course."

Mason || Homeless boy || Arctic Ocean || With: Pistrix

He could barely felt the ship rocked as it was stopped by a giant, clawed paw. His entire world was spinning like crazy whenever he tried to open his eyes, groaned painfully as he tried to reconnect with reality again, everything that has happened flashed through his mind at the speed of griffin swooping down to grab him.

Finally, for what seem to be eternity, Mason was slowly coming back to his senses, the first thing he noticed was this pulsing pain at the back of his head, his entire body ached, he was surprised that he didn't crack his head open as he thought it did. The next thing he noticed, that he was not alone, as he could feel someone touching his throat. The touch was cold to the bones and the boy found himself jolted backward, which result in him hitting his head against the pole again.

"Arghh..." He groaned to himself at his own stupidity, the sculptures and charms of the sea Guardians sprawled out on the wooden deck from his satchel at his sudden movement. But that was none of his concern, he was on a boat, out in the middle of the ocean, his alarmed forest green intensely focused on the rough looking man before him, and Mason's eyes fell to the jagged teeth sprouting from the bottom of the man's lips

"W-who are you? W-what are you doing here?" He found himself shuttering, whether if it's from fear, or the fact that this whiff of cold air just brushed against his bare arms, he quickly realized how much trouble he was in, he was not dressed for this kind of weather, and he was pretty much helpless, he recalled the griffin attack, and he remembering falling backward onto something, which now everything was so clear to him right now. Just his luck that he fallen onto a boat and accidentally set sailed it, and now he was in the middle of nowhere in the wide open ocean.

But what was more concerning, was this stranger, just how was he on board with Mason, and how long has he been watching the unconscious boy, what are his motivations, he felt himself crept out by the possible thoughts.

Wyvera || Atlantic Guardian || Lavin's shorelines || With Hersha, Scylla/Skohla, the Clifford family

As the serpent gotten closer, she could feel that the energy was moving as well, and her worst concern has become true, as it was moving further into the land. She stopped a few miles away from the human's docks, the water level was getting too shallow for a leviathan, but from what she can tell, whatever the thing was, it used to be right at there. As much as the scent of blood lingering in her water was annoying, she had a much bigger thing to be concerned here. However, she kept in mind, the next time that Kraken showed her face again, she sworn she'd teach her a thing or two.

Wyvera was yet interrupted again, this time it was her brother that came forth. She titled her head to a side to look at the bigger beast slowly making his way over, the serpent emit a small rumble in acknowledge before surfacing, from afar she could see a few makeshift houses here and there along the coastline, all of them had already turned the lights off and call it a night, all but one. Multiple eyes blinked slowly in suspicion before a few droplets fallen on her big head from the clouds above. It has starting to rain and it was only getting heavier by each seconds, the storm is here.

She emerged beneath the surface again, facing the foxlike quadruple creature that was her brother I did. It seems like whatever it was, it has gotten further into the land. She informed him of the current situation they were having, hissed quietly ..Hersha, do you mind checking up on the overgrown squid? She might be bleeding out somewhere and she's going to have a lightning struck into her head if she lies exposed in this storm any longer. Wyvera sounded a tad bit annoyed, as expected, even if she tried to hide it.

Don't worry. She sighed, assuring him, her eyes dialed to look at him with a firm look I can take care of this, if anything happens, I'll signal for help. Not waiting for another moment, the serpent pushed herself forward. Eventually the enormous form quickly shrunk into the form of a relatively tall woman. Dressed in leather with a big cloak wrapped around herself, strolling on the sand in the heavy rain, the storm was to her advantage, it fueled her power well.

A loud crash of thunder nearly shattered the sky and the winds howled, however she had gathered the lightning that the storm provided, maneuvering it around her arms down to her hands. Her presence went unnoticed to normal beings, however, to Scylla, Wyvera was approaching like the storm itself, the furious surge of power growing bigger and bigger as she gotten closer to Scylla, a clear warning sign.
|Constance | | Location: Beach than later to Aelous’ room| Interacting with: Aelous, Aynith, and Aidan |

Constance watched as a puddle of water had washed onto the shores, curiously she approached it and watched in shock as the water took the form of a boy when he stood he limped a bit and grabbed his leg.
Her son!
“Aelous?” she said in shock, she knew well about his powers but she did not expect him to show up like that.
Aelous gave his mother an embarrassed look as he found a cloth close to and covered his lower parts.
“Mom? Err you did not see that_____”
His mother rolled her eyes “I knew about your powers the day you were born Aelous, because of your_____” she paused.
‘I know Captain d'Artagnan is my father when I became.___” He stopped
“A raider.” Clearly they none of them could keep a secret from each other.
“Captain d'Artagnan was a good man many years ago, I loved him Aelous more than anything else in the world. I know you think there is still light is some inside of him I want to too, sweetie.” she held him close and kissed his forehead “He lost his powers shortly before I had you, it was like a second chance to use such a special gift for good. d'Artagnan is dead now Aelous, there is none of him left is consumed by darkness the man I love is dead. “ she wiped some tears away. “There is something we must discuss in private, where were you just now and where is Aynith?”
Aelous took a deep breath and started to explain everything from when they arrived in Celic to him escaping. Then, “On my way back I saw the ship, the Pearl is heading to Ameth and Captain d'Artagnan he saw me and_______ somehow he knew that I was part of the water and I don’t know what he thought maybe I was hiding he threw that dagger at my leg___” before he could finish his mother inspected to leg. Then she threw her cloak over him “No son of mine is running around almost nude, Follow me now.” he put his weight on her and she helped him get to the secret entrance of the castle.
Aelous eyes widened “We have a secret passage no one told me about?!”
Constance laughed “I will show you all of them I promise.” She led him through the passages and it led to the halls where his room was. A maid bowed her head at the queen and prince, the queen waved at her “Good evening Estelle.”
Estelle winked at the queen “If anyone asks I never saw you.” Aelous gave them both a confused look. ‘Do you mind telling me what is going on?” he asked her.
Constance opened the door to his room and laid Aelous down on the bed.
Constance took a deep breath. “What we need to do is this, I know your father will come after you if the Pearl is coming. I am going to pick Aynith up at the dock, I will bring her here and fill her in. Sweetie, I going to tell everyone you're dead they need to think that in order to keep you safe. Now you are going to the ball undercover I will throw a wig on you and pass you off as my godson or something. He once told me he wanted to raid Ameth it is every raiders dream to get the treasure of Ameth. The ball is a perfect time was his reasonings its guard is down and it's easy.” She met Aeolus's eyes “I love your father still but Aelous if it comes down to the lives of Ameth and the life of your father, Ameth comes first.”
Aelous nodded. “I understand, would my father be undercover or come to the ball as a raider?”
“I don’t know when he did, the last time Ameth had a ball when we met, he was not well known or one knew his face. But is he did not make it obvious he was a raider. Since he was gained some fame in a manner of speaking he might be smart and go undercover” She put a hand on his shoulder then felt how cold and wet he was her motherly instincts made her throw bunch of blankets on him “Can you get wet in your water form?”
“No, but when I got stabbed and was already pretty weak so I kept slipping in and out of it. The celic ship was an hour maybe less away so I did get there a but faster and I guess this helps your plan.”
Constance ran her finger through his hair “Rest. Your ice cold and weak from the poison I will be back soon.” she handed him a glass of water. Aelous hesitated “I don’t want to start throwing up no again.”
“Its only water and you won’t throw up I will warm you if I need to give you something like that.”
“So how was I supposed to die, what is your plan?”
Constance smiled mischievously “Leave that to me.”

Location change: harboring Celic ship

Constance wanted to announce Aelous fake death so it would be spread and she hoped Aynith would not make a big scene, she wished she could telepathically tell her it was a lie so she would not be too upset but Aynith’s dramatic screaming touch just might make it realistic.
She went through the story she put together in her head before she was ready to ‘publish it’
The guard that was speaking to Aynith bowed and walked away from her daughter when the queen glared at him.
"I will take from here, you go get ready for the ball," she said trying not to seem too scary to the guard.
Aynith immediately rushed up to and hugged her tight “Is Aelous here yet?” she asked.
Constance but her lip, as Aidan watched and listened to them. She took her daughter by the shoulders then kneeled down to be eye level with her “Aynith, your brother on his way back encountered the Pearl or rather he went after them, ____” she stopped as her own voice cracked. She hated the thought of even acting like her baby son had died! “They were coming towards Ameth, he attacked them they did not know he was coming. They are weakened _he was a hero. The captain, your father_____ Killed him. I saw the whole thing___ your brother's body was thrown into the sea by d'Artagnan is was an unforgivable act we have ships searching for his body now. ” she forced herself to say.
Aynith had a look in her eyes Constance had never seen before. She faced Aidan and Constance was surprised to hear ‘the cold-hearted prince’ had a few tears running down his cheek.
Aynith raced back onto the ship and got into Aidan’s face.
“Aidan you___ it's your fault Aidan your fault maybe he might have listed to you if you told him not to go after the Pearl he might have listened to you!”
Aidan had his hand in his pocket and Aynith grabbed the letter from his hand.
Aynith scanned through it and threw it at his feet. “ Aelous was right, someone once told me everyone had a curse, Aeolus's might be its hard for him to see what is right and he is afraid to ask for help, mine is no one sees me for my intelligence just my beauty yours is that even though you have the gift of fire you cannot melt one thing your ice cold heart, Aidan!
He kept his promise he would sink the Pearl if he had too. He tried and almost succeeded ___ long ago I did not know what it meant to know I do there was once a prophecy I heard, Aelous knew it too. ‘The child of the sea shall cross to a road with two paths one shall lead him to the world of darkness fear of harm but he will hate all that live the other would lead to a world be full of light and he would save all he loved for a price that would be his life.’ he knew that but he still did what he knew was right, even though he knew it may cost his life.” Constance had heard of that Prophecy that was only a small fragment of it, that was to be discussed later.
Aidan tried to place his hand on her shoulder she pulled away and ran
“I HATE YOU, YOU MONSTER I HATE YOU!” she screamed as she ran to her mother, Constance threw a glare back to Aidan. she knew it was rather rude of her but from what she heard he had it coming!
"Look, I know you know my sons secret. Just let him have some respect in Ameth I don't Ameth to see him for the mistakes he made, but I want them to see what he did to save them all. He is a hero for that." she wiped more tears away.
Constance was beginning to believe her own lie! She believed now it was too realistic and she had gone too far.
The queen gave them an apologetic look and mouthed 'I am sorry' to them.
She mouthed 'thank you' to the queen.
She knew Amelia must have thought Aynith was mostly neglected by her, she did neglect her sometimes she would get worried about her son though and sometimes neglected Aynith rarely though.
Even though sometimes she tried to make an effort to spend as much time as possible with her daughter.
Constance led Aynith in silence to Aeolus's room, then Aynith paused “Why are you going to Aeolus's room mother?”
She gave a little smile, “You will see.” Anyith looked confused how could her mother smile at a time like this?
The door opened and Aynith gasped and but the fact together immediately when she saw Aelous, very much alive.
“A little bit? My gods she spent most that time screaming in Aidan’s face didn’t she? Oh, what I would give to see the look on his face. I am so proud, how many cuss words did scream?”
He laid his head back down with a big grin on his face.
Aynith looked from her mother to her brother.
Constance gave her son a light smack on the arm. “Aelous!” she even though she did think it was kinda funny.
“I thought you died,” Aynith said throwing her arms around him and cried into his shoulder.
“I am so glad you made it safely back. Seriously was he freaked when you screamed at him?” he said hugging her back.
Constance placed a hand on her daughter's shoulder “We have something we need to talk about, I will explain everything to you.”
|Constance | | Location: Beach than later to Aelous’ room| Interacting with: Aelous, Aynith, and Aidan |

Constance watched as a puddle of water had washed onto the shores, curiously she approached it and watched in shock as the water took the form of a boy when he stood he limped a bit and grabbed his leg.
Her son!
“Aelous?” she said in shock, she knew well about his powers but she did not expect him to show up like that.
Aelous gave his mother an embarrassed look as he found a cloth close to and covered his lower parts.
“Mom? Err you did not see that_____”
His mother rolled her eyes “I knew about your powers the day you were born Aelous, because of your_____” she paused.
‘I know Captain d'Artagnan is my father when I became.___” He stopped
“A raider.” Clearly they none of them could keep a secret from each other.
“Captain d'Artagnan was a good man many years ago, I loved him Aelous more than anything else in the world. I know you think there is still light is some inside of him I want to too, sweetie.” she held him close and kissed his forehead “He lost his powers shortly before I had you, it was like a second chance to use such a special gift for good. d'Artagnan is dead now Aelous, there is none of him left is consumed by darkness the man I love is dead. “ she wiped some tears away. “There is something we must discuss in private, where were you just now and where is Aynith?”
Aelous took a deep breath and started to explain everything from when they arrived in Celic to him escaping. Then, “On my way back I saw the ship, the Pearl is heading to Ameth and Captain d'Artagnan he saw me and_______ somehow he knew that I was part of the water and I don’t know what he thought maybe I was hiding he threw that dagger at my leg___” before he could finish his mother inspected to leg. Then she threw her cloak over him “No son of mine is running around almost nude, Follow me now.” he put his weight on her and she helped him get to the secret entrance of the castle.
Aelous eyes widened “We have a secret passage no one told me about?!”
Constance laughed “I will show you all of them I promise.” She led him through the passages and it led to the halls where his room was. A maid bowed her head at the queen and prince, the queen waved at her “Good evening Estelle.”
Estelle winked at the queen “If anyone asks I never saw you.” Aelous gave them both a confused look. ‘Do you mind telling me what is going on?” he asked her.
Constance opened the door to his room and laid Aelous down on the bed.
Constance took a deep breath. “What we need to do is this, I know your father will come after you if the Pearl is coming. I am going to pick Aynith up at the dock, I will bring her here and fill her in. Sweetie, I going to tell everyone you're dead they need to think that in order to keep you safe. Now you are going to the ball undercover I will throw a wig on you and pass you off as my godson or something. He once told me he wanted to raid Ameth it is every raiders dream to get the treasure of Ameth. The ball is a perfect time was his reasonings its guard is down and it's easy.” She met Aeolus's eyes “I love your father still but Aelous if it comes down to the lives of Ameth and the life of your father, Ameth comes first.”
Aelous nodded. “I understand, would my father be undercover or come to the ball as a raider?”
“I don’t know when he did, the last time Ameth had a ball when we met, he was not well known or one knew his face. But is he did not make it obvious he was a raider. Since he was gained some fame in a manner of speaking he might be smart and go undercover” She put a hand on his shoulder then felt how cold and wet he was her motherly instincts made her throw bunch of blankets on him “Can you get wet in your water form?”
“No, but when I got stabbed and was already pretty weak so I kept slipping in and out of it. The celic ship was an hour maybe less away so I did get there a but faster and I guess this helps your plan.”
Constance ran her finger through his hair “Rest. Your ice cold and weak from the poison I will be back soon.” she handed him a glass of water. Aelous hesitated “I don’t want to start throwing up no again.”
“Its only water and you won’t throw up I will warm you if I need to give you something like that.”
“So how was I supposed to die, what is your plan?”
Constance smiled mischievously “Leave that to me.”

Location change: harboring Celic ship

Constance wanted to announce Aelous fake death so it would be spread and she hoped Aynith would not make a big scene, she wished she could telepathically tell her it was a lie so she would not be too upset but Aynith’s dramatic screaming touch just might make it realistic.
She went through the story she put together in her head before she was ready to ‘publish it’
The guard that was speaking to Aynith bowed and walked away from her daughter when the queen glared at him.
"I will take from here, you go get ready for the ball," she said trying not to seem too scary to the guard.
Aynith immediately rushed up to and hugged her tight “Is Aelous here yet?” she asked.
Constance but her lip, as Aidan watched and listened to them. She took her daughter by the shoulders then kneeled down to be eye level with her “Aynith, your brother on his way back encountered the Pearl or rather he went after them, ____” she stopped as her own voice cracked. She hated the thought of even acting like her baby son had died! “They were coming towards Ameth, he attacked them they did not know he was coming. They are weakened _he was a hero. The captain, your father_____ Killed him. I saw the whole thing___ your brother's body was thrown into the sea by d'Artagnan is was an unforgivable act we have ships searching for his body now. ” she forced herself to say.
Aynith had a look in her eyes Constance had never seen before. She faced Aidan and Constance was surprised to hear ‘the cold-hearted prince’ had a few tears running down his cheek.
Aynith raced back onto the ship and got into Aidan’s face.
“Aidan you___ it's your fault Aidan your fault maybe he might have listed to you if you told him not to go after the Pearl he might have listened to you!”
Aidan had his hand in his pocket and Aynith grabbed the letter from his hand.
Aynith scanned through it and threw it at his feet. “ Aelous was right, someone once told me everyone had a curse, Aeolus's might be its hard for him to see what is right and he is afraid to ask for help, mine is no one sees me for my intelligence just my beauty yours is that even though you have the gift of fire you cannot melt one thing your ice cold heart, Aidan!
He kept his promise he would sink the Pearl if he had too. He tried and almost succeeded ___ long ago I did not know what it meant to know I do there was once a prophecy I heard, Aelous knew it too. ‘The child of the sea shall cross to a road with two paths one shall lead him to the world of darkness fear of harm but he will hate all that live the other would lead to a world be full of light and he would save all he loved for a price that would be his life.’ he knew that but he still did what he knew was right, even though he knew it may cost his life.” Constance had heard of that Prophecy that was only a small fragment of it, that was to be discussed later.
Aidan tried to place his hand on her shoulder she pulled away and ran
“I HATE YOU, YOU MONSTER I HATE YOU!” she screamed as she ran to her mother, Constance threw a glare back to Aidan. she knew it was rather rude of her but from what she heard he had it coming!
"Look, I know you know my sons secret. Just let him have some respect in Ameth I don't Ameth to see him for the mistakes he made, but I want them to see what he did to save them all. He is a hero for that." she wiped more tears away.
Constance was beginning to believe her own lie! She believed now it was too realistic and she had gone too far.
The queen gave them an apologetic look and mouthed 'I am sorry' to them.
She mouthed 'thank you' to the queen.
She knew Amelia must have thought Aynith was mostly neglected by her, she did neglect her sometimes she would get worried about her son though and sometimes neglected Aynith rarely though.
Even though sometimes she tried to make an effort to spend as much time as possible with her daughter.
Constance led Aynith in silence to Aeolus's room, then Aynith paused “Why are you going to Aeolus's room mother?”
She gave a little smile, “You will see.” Anyith looked confused how could her mother smile at a time like this?
The door opened and Aynith gasped and but the fact together immediately when she saw Aelous, very much alive.
“A little bit? My gods she spent most that time screaming in Aidan’s face didn’t she? Oh, what I would give to see the look on his face. I am so proud, how many cuss words did scream?”
He laid his head back down with a big grin on his face.
Aynith looked from her mother to her brother.
Constance gave her son a light smack on the arm. “Aelous!” she even though she did think it was kinda funny.
“I thought you died,” Aynith said throwing her arms around him and cried into his shoulder.
“I am so glad you made it safely back. Seriously was he freaked when you screamed at him?” he said hugging her back.
Constance placed a hand on her daughter's shoulder “We have something we need to talk about, I will explain everything to you.”
gAR4GMS.gif

check out my hatchery for great deals and pretty hatchlings!
|Aelous | | Location: Aelous’ room| Interacting with: |Constance and Aynith

Aelous listened as his mother instructed him for the ball.
The ball was starting, very soon.
"Aelous, drink this." she handed him a potion she spoke of earlier.
It would change his hair color, eye color, age by three years. It would not change his height or voice or face structure that was a stronger potion that Aelous was apparently too weak to consume.
"Now I am going to announce you as a dear childhood friend son. You mother was too sick to attend, your father was too busy with the trade business. You wanted to come so I brought you as my honored guest.
Your name is Asterion Clearwater. Try to act polite and proper you are a nobles son after all." she grinned at him. "Avoid those you have seen your face besides my self and Aynith. Aidan is smart he may recognize you so avoid him. If you see your father don't try anything stupid you are to come to me right away understood?"
Aelous nodded to turned to the mirror as his hair turned blonde and his eyes brown. He looked fourteen again. His mother straightened his messy hair.
"You Asterion was on your list of names when I was with you." she joked. "If you were named Asterion we might have been using Aelous has a fake name."
Aynith started cracking up.
Constance turned to her daughter, "Look after your brother and you look lovely dear who dressed you?"
"Queen Amelia mother."
Constance smiled "Yes she is such a kind-hearted woman. I have met her many times we are close friends. I must thank her for taking such care of you."
She turned to Aelous/Asterion "Get dressed meet me in the ballroom entrance and I will announce you. Please don't lose your temper if people talk about Aelous, okay, I hope the Celic prince had respect enough for the dead to not talk about there mistakes such as raiding if he does I will stop it"
"Aynith you have yourself a good time you hear?" she asked.
Aynith grinned "Yes mother."
"Now I just hope that Aidan does not mess up our plans." she hoped.
|Aelous | | Location: Aelous’ room| Interacting with: |Constance and Aynith

Aelous listened as his mother instructed him for the ball.
The ball was starting, very soon.
"Aelous, drink this." she handed him a potion she spoke of earlier.
It would change his hair color, eye color, age by three years. It would not change his height or voice or face structure that was a stronger potion that Aelous was apparently too weak to consume.
"Now I am going to announce you as a dear childhood friend son. You mother was too sick to attend, your father was too busy with the trade business. You wanted to come so I brought you as my honored guest.
Your name is Asterion Clearwater. Try to act polite and proper you are a nobles son after all." she grinned at him. "Avoid those you have seen your face besides my self and Aynith. Aidan is smart he may recognize you so avoid him. If you see your father don't try anything stupid you are to come to me right away understood?"
Aelous nodded to turned to the mirror as his hair turned blonde and his eyes brown. He looked fourteen again. His mother straightened his messy hair.
"You Asterion was on your list of names when I was with you." she joked. "If you were named Asterion we might have been using Aelous has a fake name."
Aynith started cracking up.
Constance turned to her daughter, "Look after your brother and you look lovely dear who dressed you?"
"Queen Amelia mother."
Constance smiled "Yes she is such a kind-hearted woman. I have met her many times we are close friends. I must thank her for taking such care of you."
She turned to Aelous/Asterion "Get dressed meet me in the ballroom entrance and I will announce you. Please don't lose your temper if people talk about Aelous, okay, I hope the Celic prince had respect enough for the dead to not talk about there mistakes such as raiding if he does I will stop it"
"Aynith you have yourself a good time you hear?" she asked.
Aynith grinned "Yes mother."
"Now I just hope that Aidan does not mess up our plans." she hoped.
gAR4GMS.gif

|Aidan | Prince of Celic| Location: Ameth Castle| Interacting with: Constance, Aynith, later the King of Ameth|

Upon arrival at the castle, the bitter smell of the tonic Aidan had prepared for Aelous hung faintly in the air. An untrained nose wouldn't detect it among the thick scents of food and perfumes pervading the air, but it was all too familiar, the scent of Celian herbs. The closer he came to the smell, the more he could sense the familiar magical energy coming off of Aelous's body. Though weak, it was there. He wasn't sure if Aelous himself possessed the ability to sense magic, as it took him months of training with Hersha to master. Regardless, he sighed in relief that it clearly meant Aelous made it home safe and sound.

When Constance called him up to talk, he was ready for her. He decided that he wouldn't confront her, or her son. He'd simply pull Aelous aside later, and clear the air. He wasn't shocked when Constance regarded him with immediate disdain. He wasn't panicked either. He'd diffuse the situation, somehow.

"My apologies, your Highness. Aelous simply would not accept our hospitality. He was determined to leave the ship. With, or without his sister. Try as we might, we couldn't keep the boy contained. I was very upset about the whole situation. The prince needs medicine-" Aidan tried explaining over Aynith's tantrum, but Constance wasn't taking in a word he was saying. Her face was unreadable, years of practice lying to the king, no doubt. Aidan picked the letter that Aynith threw at him back up from the floor, and tucked it safely into his pocket once again.

When Constance dropped the bomb that Aelous had died at sea, he almost audibly chuckled. The audacity of it all truly shocked him. He could feel Aelous, right in the next room, safe and sound.

"I'm truly sorry." He said halfheartedly, forcing a few tears. He decided to go along with it, seeing where it all would lead. He wasn't sure what exactly the point of her lie was, but he had to give it to her - she was one conniving old hag if he'd ever met one.

"I really should return to the ballroom..." He shuffled towards the door, and without another word, Aynith and Constance slipped away. Now was as good a time as ever to get behind it all. He sneaked as close as he could, and listened in behind the door. Aelous was entirely unaware of Aidan's presence, it seemed. He took in as much information from the conversation as possible, before heading back down to the ballroom.

The king of Celic, Constance's blissfully unaware significant other, was chattering on to his Father, something about the political climate of Ucia. Perfect, just the man he was looking for.

"You majesty. Father." He bowed to the king, smiling ear to ear, paying no mind to Nathaniel's annoyed grunt at his mere presence. He wiped a strand of his hair from his face, and took a deep, shaky sigh. "I have something I'd like to discuss with you. I think you should read this."

He pulled the letter from his pocket, and handed it to the king. "See me about it after the ball. I'll explain everything."
After that, he made a rush through the crowd to find a quiet place from where he could observe. He'd skimmed over the letter in the carriage, and it had more than what he needed. He realized it was a very risky gamble, but Ameth had a massive Navy that could very easily find the Sea Pearl and dispose of it, and its crew. He didn't care for all of the problems he had to create for the one that he was trying to solve. One day, Aelous would thank him.
|Aidan | Prince of Celic| Location: Ameth Castle| Interacting with: Constance, Aynith, later the King of Ameth|

Upon arrival at the castle, the bitter smell of the tonic Aidan had prepared for Aelous hung faintly in the air. An untrained nose wouldn't detect it among the thick scents of food and perfumes pervading the air, but it was all too familiar, the scent of Celian herbs. The closer he came to the smell, the more he could sense the familiar magical energy coming off of Aelous's body. Though weak, it was there. He wasn't sure if Aelous himself possessed the ability to sense magic, as it took him months of training with Hersha to master. Regardless, he sighed in relief that it clearly meant Aelous made it home safe and sound.

When Constance called him up to talk, he was ready for her. He decided that he wouldn't confront her, or her son. He'd simply pull Aelous aside later, and clear the air. He wasn't shocked when Constance regarded him with immediate disdain. He wasn't panicked either. He'd diffuse the situation, somehow.

"My apologies, your Highness. Aelous simply would not accept our hospitality. He was determined to leave the ship. With, or without his sister. Try as we might, we couldn't keep the boy contained. I was very upset about the whole situation. The prince needs medicine-" Aidan tried explaining over Aynith's tantrum, but Constance wasn't taking in a word he was saying. Her face was unreadable, years of practice lying to the king, no doubt. Aidan picked the letter that Aynith threw at him back up from the floor, and tucked it safely into his pocket once again.

When Constance dropped the bomb that Aelous had died at sea, he almost audibly chuckled. The audacity of it all truly shocked him. He could feel Aelous, right in the next room, safe and sound.

"I'm truly sorry." He said halfheartedly, forcing a few tears. He decided to go along with it, seeing where it all would lead. He wasn't sure what exactly the point of her lie was, but he had to give it to her - she was one conniving old hag if he'd ever met one.

"I really should return to the ballroom..." He shuffled towards the door, and without another word, Aynith and Constance slipped away. Now was as good a time as ever to get behind it all. He sneaked as close as he could, and listened in behind the door. Aelous was entirely unaware of Aidan's presence, it seemed. He took in as much information from the conversation as possible, before heading back down to the ballroom.

The king of Celic, Constance's blissfully unaware significant other, was chattering on to his Father, something about the political climate of Ucia. Perfect, just the man he was looking for.

"You majesty. Father." He bowed to the king, smiling ear to ear, paying no mind to Nathaniel's annoyed grunt at his mere presence. He wiped a strand of his hair from his face, and took a deep, shaky sigh. "I have something I'd like to discuss with you. I think you should read this."

He pulled the letter from his pocket, and handed it to the king. "See me about it after the ball. I'll explain everything."
After that, he made a rush through the crowd to find a quiet place from where he could observe. He'd skimmed over the letter in the carriage, and it had more than what he needed. He realized it was a very risky gamble, but Ameth had a massive Navy that could very easily find the Sea Pearl and dispose of it, and its crew. He didn't care for all of the problems he had to create for the one that he was trying to solve. One day, Aelous would thank him.
|Constance | | Location: Ameth Castle| Interacting with Aidan |

Constance had learned to know when someone was faking something.
She knew Aidan would figure it out sooner or later.
The tears were fake and he was a fake.
As much as her son and daughter did not like him, she knew his help was needed.
"Aidan," she called the prince turned to her. "I need to speak to you."
He did not respond she approached him.
"I know you and my son don't exactly ____ get along but I need your help. He id not dead I guess you know that. The Pearl is coming to Ameth the captain is Aelous' father that was were his magic came from. I need everyone to think my son is dead, the Pearl will come after him and I won't let them get Aelous, not again. His father tried to kill him, he will try again because he knows the boy can defeat him. Ameth is full of treasure and riches the raiders want and the magic we have, our prince.
I need you to make sure no one finds Aelous, till the time is right.
The captain had many defenses, and even though his magic his gone, he put spells on the ship long ago. If Ameth comes after then it will mean our death. Only magic can fight magic right. Please try to work with Aelous please you two are our only hope." she put her a hand his shoulder. "The king can't know about the captain I once loved him, yes but if he knew the king would go after the captain and____" she voice broke. "The captain would kill him, I won't let Ameth lose its king if we do we might as well already be dead. I realize now that you can feel my son the magic aura or something I am begging you please look after him, please? A war is coming and I might as well prepare my kingdom the best I can. Aelous knows that he must destroy the Pearl he swore he gladly would if it came to that." She did not want to tell him the entire conversation yet. "My son knows the Pearl must be destroyed and his father's soul is gone and there's no use saving it. I have not told him this though. The Pearl has many magical abilities. Because long ago when I was with the captain he made a bargain with a witch, magic for the Pearl for his soul. She gladly accepted.
The Pearl can do something that can kill us all, under the moonlight its crew with turn into these zombie-like creatures and not be killed unless the sunlight touches them, the ship can do things I can't describe. I was never told the entire deal I was sent out of the room." She paused. "It won't be the SeaPearl we must sink, no the Captain will release the magic of the Black Opal."
|Constance | | Location: Ameth Castle| Interacting with Aidan |

Constance had learned to know when someone was faking something.
She knew Aidan would figure it out sooner or later.
The tears were fake and he was a fake.
As much as her son and daughter did not like him, she knew his help was needed.
"Aidan," she called the prince turned to her. "I need to speak to you."
He did not respond she approached him.
"I know you and my son don't exactly ____ get along but I need your help. He id not dead I guess you know that. The Pearl is coming to Ameth the captain is Aelous' father that was were his magic came from. I need everyone to think my son is dead, the Pearl will come after him and I won't let them get Aelous, not again. His father tried to kill him, he will try again because he knows the boy can defeat him. Ameth is full of treasure and riches the raiders want and the magic we have, our prince.
I need you to make sure no one finds Aelous, till the time is right.
The captain had many defenses, and even though his magic his gone, he put spells on the ship long ago. If Ameth comes after then it will mean our death. Only magic can fight magic right. Please try to work with Aelous please you two are our only hope." she put her a hand his shoulder. "The king can't know about the captain I once loved him, yes but if he knew the king would go after the captain and____" she voice broke. "The captain would kill him, I won't let Ameth lose its king if we do we might as well already be dead. I realize now that you can feel my son the magic aura or something I am begging you please look after him, please? A war is coming and I might as well prepare my kingdom the best I can. Aelous knows that he must destroy the Pearl he swore he gladly would if it came to that." She did not want to tell him the entire conversation yet. "My son knows the Pearl must be destroyed and his father's soul is gone and there's no use saving it. I have not told him this though. The Pearl has many magical abilities. Because long ago when I was with the captain he made a bargain with a witch, magic for the Pearl for his soul. She gladly accepted.
The Pearl can do something that can kill us all, under the moonlight its crew with turn into these zombie-like creatures and not be killed unless the sunlight touches them, the ship can do things I can't describe. I was never told the entire deal I was sent out of the room." She paused. "It won't be the SeaPearl we must sink, no the Captain will release the magic of the Black Opal."
gAR4GMS.gif

|Aynith | | Location: Ball room| Interacting with: Aelous |

Aynith watched as the unfamiliar figure that as now her brother approached and politely kissed her hand. "You look, loevly princess, shall we dance," he asked with a goofy accent.
Aynith laughed and then put a serious look on her face. "This is no joke, Ae__ Asterion." many people shot them many odd looks some got the idea that two were flirting!
"People are looking at us weird," she muttered to Aelous.
"EW! I think I going to throw up. " his face grew pale. "I am not joking bowl now," he said as he spit up a little black glob. A man who walked by them gave him a strange look.
Aelous looked nervous "Err, bad lunch."
"Okay, I just remembered something I should have earlier. Um he can kinda sense magic and he sorta in a way learned my scent so he may not buy the I am dead story. So we should change plans."
Aynith smacked her face with her palm "You just thought of this now?" she said a bit too loud.
"What do we do?'
"I will get mom hold on__" she paused as they both watched their mother walk up to Aidan.
Aelous turned away hoping Aidan could not sense him.
"Is he gone?" he asked his sister.
"Yes!" she hissed.
Aelous started to wonder why his mother was with Aidan and hoped she was not letting him in on it.
|Aynith | | Location: Ball room| Interacting with: Aelous |

Aynith watched as the unfamiliar figure that as now her brother approached and politely kissed her hand. "You look, loevly princess, shall we dance," he asked with a goofy accent.
Aynith laughed and then put a serious look on her face. "This is no joke, Ae__ Asterion." many people shot them many odd looks some got the idea that two were flirting!
"People are looking at us weird," she muttered to Aelous.
"EW! I think I going to throw up. " his face grew pale. "I am not joking bowl now," he said as he spit up a little black glob. A man who walked by them gave him a strange look.
Aelous looked nervous "Err, bad lunch."
"Okay, I just remembered something I should have earlier. Um he can kinda sense magic and he sorta in a way learned my scent so he may not buy the I am dead story. So we should change plans."
Aynith smacked her face with her palm "You just thought of this now?" she said a bit too loud.
"What do we do?'
"I will get mom hold on__" she paused as they both watched their mother walk up to Aidan.
Aelous turned away hoping Aidan could not sense him.
"Is he gone?" he asked his sister.
"Yes!" she hissed.
Aelous started to wonder why his mother was with Aidan and hoped she was not letting him in on it.
gAR4GMS.gif

Svet| Nearing Ameth
The waves crashed against the boats hull, Svet could see the island, the sailors ships positioned at the harbor soon a sailor would see them, the Holy Anna's black sails billowing in the wind, ripped blue flag rising in the wind.
"Ready your stations, this is simply a shore line dispute, hit the sand, raise your blades take anything not stuck in the ground. " Bathmier stood at the centre of the deck, teo blades at each hip and another two secured on his wrists. Black leather wraps over one eye. To his left Casin was preparing greek fire, a flame unable to be vanquished by fire, hooefully these Sailors do not yet know its name. Lady Anna looked at the shore, cold heavy lidded eyes staring out with stone locks curling across the hull. It wasnt a ship you could miss.
There was a flicker of movement on the shore and Svet drew a single barrel (do we have guns yet?) Along with a longblade.
"Yer scared Svet"
"No are you"
Casin grinned a jagged hesitant smile filled with malice as he lit a match. "Looks like the shoreline have seen us
Svet| Nearing Ameth
The waves crashed against the boats hull, Svet could see the island, the sailors ships positioned at the harbor soon a sailor would see them, the Holy Anna's black sails billowing in the wind, ripped blue flag rising in the wind.
"Ready your stations, this is simply a shore line dispute, hit the sand, raise your blades take anything not stuck in the ground. " Bathmier stood at the centre of the deck, teo blades at each hip and another two secured on his wrists. Black leather wraps over one eye. To his left Casin was preparing greek fire, a flame unable to be vanquished by fire, hooefully these Sailors do not yet know its name. Lady Anna looked at the shore, cold heavy lidded eyes staring out with stone locks curling across the hull. It wasnt a ship you could miss.
There was a flicker of movement on the shore and Svet drew a single barrel (do we have guns yet?) Along with a longblade.
"Yer scared Svet"
"No are you"
Casin grinned a jagged hesitant smile filled with malice as he lit a match. "Looks like the shoreline have seen us
Sar'kia || Phoenix || Ameth Docks || Interacting with: Mare

Their talons clicked against the wooden boards of the ship as they ascended the stairs from a room in the hull, where they had spent most of their time sitting in the corner and trying not to throw up. The seas had never been too kind to them, being a creature born for flight, and the thought of gallons and gallons of water surrounding them on all sides with nothing but a thing made of oak stopping them from drowning under the chilly waves and to be pecked at by scavengers on the ocean bed was not a pleasure to think about. Sar'kia played with one of their daggers as they felt a chill run down their spine. Why hadn't they decided to just fly?

Cursing their poor decision making skills, the humanoid raised the hood of their woolen cloak as they exited into the wider world from the boat, avoiding possible looks from sailors that don't remember letting someone like them on board. In fact, Sar'kia was sure that they wouldn't recognise them, but they kept their shoulders broad and their stride strong to make it seem as though they had been invited onto the Celic ship. If worst came to the worst, they could always run off before they could catch them. They had no intention of being captured and returned back to the Kingdom of Celic to be tossed into jail when the event of a lifetime is going on- the magnificent ball that so many civilians from all over the world were going to. It was the perfect place to meet royalty and get the chance to nab bits and bobs that would make a pretty penny on the streets.

A motion of a human jumping up into seemingly the clouds caught Sar'kia's eye, making them turn their head to see a reptilian tail hide away onto the main mast on the lookout post. Sliding away their dagger, Sar'kia's legs seemed to walk them over to the main mast of their own will, curiosity getting the best of them. A sailor seemed to be walking towards them with the intent of throwing them off the vessel, and so the phoenix did like the dragon and hopped up onto the mast some ways, making the rest of the way up to the top using their arms and talons. They left scratch marks in the wood, but they didn't particularly care. They weren't going to stick around for long, just enough to find out who this tail belonged to and why they were in a place such as Ameth.

Pausing just before getting into the lookout post with this stranger that they had never met before, Sar'kia made sure that the person wasn't having a secret meeting with somebody else. Just hearing a sigh from only one person reassured them into scrambling up, making some scratching sounds as they did so with their feet. If the person turned around to face them or objected, they didn't care as they lowered their hood and brushed back any loose strands of their golden hair, surveying the view from up at the top of the mast. It was rather pretty to look at the glistening sea and the bustling city humming with marvelous music, fit for a grand ball of the year.

Sar'kia crouched down to match the creature's posture as they looked them up and down, taking down notes of what they're like from their appearance. Judging someone by their clothing and physical attributes was a good way of knowing whether or not they should get out of the situation they were in and how they should act. Seeing that the person did not appear to be in a good mood, Sar'kia made the first move.

"What's a beast like you doing here on this ship?" They scoffed, acting as though they themselves weren't a creature. "All miserable and dejected, too. Pathetic really, especially for something like yourself." They weren't being cautious with their wording. They took a moment to think about what to say next. "You don't look like you belong on this wooden plank for a boat. Why aren't you down at the festival going on in the streets?" They asked, finally giving room for the dragon to talk.
Sar'kia || Phoenix || Ameth Docks || Interacting with: Mare

Their talons clicked against the wooden boards of the ship as they ascended the stairs from a room in the hull, where they had spent most of their time sitting in the corner and trying not to throw up. The seas had never been too kind to them, being a creature born for flight, and the thought of gallons and gallons of water surrounding them on all sides with nothing but a thing made of oak stopping them from drowning under the chilly waves and to be pecked at by scavengers on the ocean bed was not a pleasure to think about. Sar'kia played with one of their daggers as they felt a chill run down their spine. Why hadn't they decided to just fly?

Cursing their poor decision making skills, the humanoid raised the hood of their woolen cloak as they exited into the wider world from the boat, avoiding possible looks from sailors that don't remember letting someone like them on board. In fact, Sar'kia was sure that they wouldn't recognise them, but they kept their shoulders broad and their stride strong to make it seem as though they had been invited onto the Celic ship. If worst came to the worst, they could always run off before they could catch them. They had no intention of being captured and returned back to the Kingdom of Celic to be tossed into jail when the event of a lifetime is going on- the magnificent ball that so many civilians from all over the world were going to. It was the perfect place to meet royalty and get the chance to nab bits and bobs that would make a pretty penny on the streets.

A motion of a human jumping up into seemingly the clouds caught Sar'kia's eye, making them turn their head to see a reptilian tail hide away onto the main mast on the lookout post. Sliding away their dagger, Sar'kia's legs seemed to walk them over to the main mast of their own will, curiosity getting the best of them. A sailor seemed to be walking towards them with the intent of throwing them off the vessel, and so the phoenix did like the dragon and hopped up onto the mast some ways, making the rest of the way up to the top using their arms and talons. They left scratch marks in the wood, but they didn't particularly care. They weren't going to stick around for long, just enough to find out who this tail belonged to and why they were in a place such as Ameth.

Pausing just before getting into the lookout post with this stranger that they had never met before, Sar'kia made sure that the person wasn't having a secret meeting with somebody else. Just hearing a sigh from only one person reassured them into scrambling up, making some scratching sounds as they did so with their feet. If the person turned around to face them or objected, they didn't care as they lowered their hood and brushed back any loose strands of their golden hair, surveying the view from up at the top of the mast. It was rather pretty to look at the glistening sea and the bustling city humming with marvelous music, fit for a grand ball of the year.

Sar'kia crouched down to match the creature's posture as they looked them up and down, taking down notes of what they're like from their appearance. Judging someone by their clothing and physical attributes was a good way of knowing whether or not they should get out of the situation they were in and how they should act. Seeing that the person did not appear to be in a good mood, Sar'kia made the first move.

"What's a beast like you doing here on this ship?" They scoffed, acting as though they themselves weren't a creature. "All miserable and dejected, too. Pathetic really, especially for something like yourself." They weren't being cautious with their wording. They took a moment to think about what to say next. "You don't look like you belong on this wooden plank for a boat. Why aren't you down at the festival going on in the streets?" They asked, finally giving room for the dragon to talk.
|Mare | Dragon | Celic ship: lookout post | Interatcing with Sar'kia|

The dragon blinked as he looked over to the phoenix. He didn't respond for a second as a small bit of surprise lit up his features. He wasn't used to being approached by people and then them talking to him, but he held his composure as he looked back out towards the city. He didn't bother object to their insults either.

"I could ask you the same question you know, but I won't," Mare said, resting his head against the mast to his back. "Parties don't interest me. Too many people really."

The dragon meaningfully didn't explain why he was here because he didn't think that it was the other's business. If he wasn't too deep inside his own thoughts, he would have just jumped down and walked away, but he didn't. It was a rarity to see a dragon, and there were a number of people out there that would just love to snatch him up and sell him. Plus, he believed that the stranger wouldn't try anything, seeing as how Mare was, well... a dragon.

Mare knew that the stranger was a phoenix as well due to their magic. He could sense the heat radiating off of the other, their heart a bright and burning flame inside their chest. It honestly wasn't too hard to figure it out, especially since they had the bird feet.

"Not my place to ask why you're here, but I'm curious as to why you decided to interact with a pathetic beast," Mare looked back towards the bird without moving his head, his hair ruffled by a warm breeze. "So, since you questioned me, I get to question you. Why're you talking to me?"
|Mare | Dragon | Celic ship: lookout post | Interatcing with Sar'kia|

The dragon blinked as he looked over to the phoenix. He didn't respond for a second as a small bit of surprise lit up his features. He wasn't used to being approached by people and then them talking to him, but he held his composure as he looked back out towards the city. He didn't bother object to their insults either.

"I could ask you the same question you know, but I won't," Mare said, resting his head against the mast to his back. "Parties don't interest me. Too many people really."

The dragon meaningfully didn't explain why he was here because he didn't think that it was the other's business. If he wasn't too deep inside his own thoughts, he would have just jumped down and walked away, but he didn't. It was a rarity to see a dragon, and there were a number of people out there that would just love to snatch him up and sell him. Plus, he believed that the stranger wouldn't try anything, seeing as how Mare was, well... a dragon.

Mare knew that the stranger was a phoenix as well due to their magic. He could sense the heat radiating off of the other, their heart a bright and burning flame inside their chest. It honestly wasn't too hard to figure it out, especially since they had the bird feet.

"Not my place to ask why you're here, but I'm curious as to why you decided to interact with a pathetic beast," Mare looked back towards the bird without moving his head, his hair ruffled by a warm breeze. "So, since you questioned me, I get to question you. Why're you talking to me?"
llama_emoji_08__drinking_tea__by_jerikuto-d6u6n9r.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 37 38