Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Plot (PRIVATE)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 4116 4117
The station was fairly quiet today. There was a little boy sat on one of the uncomfortable looking chairs. The officer ruffled his hair and said, "Don't worry, pal, I got a hold of your dad," before moving onwards. He beckoned a woman over who had a sketchbook and pen and asked for the appearance of the thief.
The station was fairly quiet today. There was a little boy sat on one of the uncomfortable looking chairs. The officer ruffled his hair and said, "Don't worry, pal, I got a hold of your dad," before moving onwards. He beckoned a woman over who had a sketchbook and pen and asked for the appearance of the thief.
Livius described the man for her. "You're pretty." Mel told the sketch artist. His father smacked him on the back of the head. "Don't flirt with adults." he scolded.
Livius described the man for her. "You're pretty." Mel told the sketch artist. His father smacked him on the back of the head. "Don't flirt with adults." he scolded.
The woman started to draw from the description. She brushed off Mel's compliment without a thought about it, idly mentioning that her husband thought so too. Nobody noticed Mel's father's response to it, since she was busy drawing, and the officer had had to go fill paperwork at the front desk on the robbery. Once she was done, she held it up. The sketch was eerily similar to Rhydian. "This sort of what he looks like?"
The woman started to draw from the description. She brushed off Mel's compliment without a thought about it, idly mentioning that her husband thought so too. Nobody noticed Mel's father's response to it, since she was busy drawing, and the officer had had to go fill paperwork at the front desk on the robbery. Once she was done, she held it up. The sketch was eerily similar to Rhydian. "This sort of what he looks like?"
Livius nodded. "Exactly like that."
"He dropped Aries's phone number." Mel added. "But Aries doesn't know any photographers."
Livius nodded. "Exactly like that."
"He dropped Aries's phone number." Mel added. "But Aries doesn't know any photographers."
The woman sighed, like she'd had to draw that face before. Mostly she was just annoyed that due to contacts within the force no charges were ever pressed. "Who's phone number? Have you got it?"
The woman sighed, like she'd had to draw that face before. Mostly she was just annoyed that due to contacts within the force no charges were ever pressed. "Who's phone number? Have you got it?"
Mel offered his phone that still had the number in his call log. "He said his name was Aries."
Mel offered his phone that still had the number in his call log. "He said his name was Aries."
The sketch artist dialled the number from her office phone. "Hello, is this Aries?" A very nervous 'yes' came from the other side, as well as a muffled question and a note that he was a little busy right now. When she mentioned she was a police officer, he hung up entirely. "I think we've found a suspect," she noted. "I'm sure we can return your documents in no time. Would you like to press charges?"
The sketch artist dialled the number from her office phone. "Hello, is this Aries?" A very nervous 'yes' came from the other side, as well as a muffled question and a note that he was a little busy right now. When she mentioned she was a police officer, he hung up entirely. "I think we've found a suspect," she noted. "I'm sure we can return your documents in no time. Would you like to press charges?"
"Of course I want to press charges. He broke into my home and threatened my son." Jet was furious about that.
"Of course I want to press charges. He broke into my home and threatened my son." Jet was furious about that.
"I'm only asking, sir," the woman said calmly, beginning to type on her computer. "We'll call you once we've continued with our investigation. Until then I'd recommend updating your security system." As she was speaking a man came into the station to pick up the boy who'd been sat waiting. "Excuse me, sir? You have to talk to Officer Jones first so that he can sign off the paperwork."
"For my own kid?" The man scoffed and dragged him out anyway, clearly drunk. "Every time," the artist muttered. "Here's Officer Jones' card. If you remember anything else let us know." She gave them a business card.
"I'm only asking, sir," the woman said calmly, beginning to type on her computer. "We'll call you once we've continued with our investigation. Until then I'd recommend updating your security system." As she was speaking a man came into the station to pick up the boy who'd been sat waiting. "Excuse me, sir? You have to talk to Officer Jones first so that he can sign off the paperwork."
"For my own kid?" The man scoffed and dragged him out anyway, clearly drunk. "Every time," the artist muttered. "Here's Officer Jones' card. If you remember anything else let us know." She gave them a business card.
Jet took the card then took his children home. He made some phone calls to get a new security system installed, but they wouldn't come until tomorrow, so nobody got much sleep that night.
Jet took the card then took his children home. He made some phone calls to get a new security system installed, but they wouldn't come until tomorrow, so nobody got much sleep that night.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 4116 4117