Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Plot (PRIVATE)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 4116 4117
"I guess I must have hired a photographer. For work or something." Aries wasn't great at lying, so he hoped the lie would be bought.

The officer narrowed his eyes. His phone rang still. He looked at it and then shut it off. "Anything stolen?"
"I guess I must have hired a photographer. For work or something." Aries wasn't great at lying, so he hoped the lie would be bought.

The officer narrowed his eyes. His phone rang still. He looked at it and then shut it off. "Anything stolen?"
"Okay." Mel hung up the phone and went to see what was going on downstairs.

"One of my pistols, the children's birth certificates, and some paperwork. None of the money or valuables, though." That seemed odd to Jet, but he was glad of it. Mel panicked when he saw a police officer downstairs, not knowing why he was there. He ran up and hugged his father. "I'm sorry I skipped school! Please don't have the police take me!" he sobbed.
"Okay." Mel hung up the phone and went to see what was going on downstairs.

"One of my pistols, the children's birth certificates, and some paperwork. None of the money or valuables, though." That seemed odd to Jet, but he was glad of it. Mel panicked when he saw a police officer downstairs, not knowing why he was there. He ran up and hugged his father. "I'm sorry I skipped school! Please don't have the police take me!" he sobbed.
The officer thought those were strange things to take. "Anyone you can think of who'd want those things?" He noted the window had been smashed. "Did you see their face?" he asked Livius.
The officer thought those were strange things to take. "Anyone you can think of who'd want those things?" He noted the window had been smashed. "Did you see their face?" he asked Livius.
Livius nodded and described Rhydian as best he could to the officer. Mel calmed down when he realised he wasn't the one in trouble. "Oh! You mean the photographer!"
Livius nodded and described Rhydian as best he could to the officer. Mel calmed down when he realised he wasn't the one in trouble. "Oh! You mean the photographer!"
The officer looked at Mel. "What photographer?" He wrote down everything he could. "I think you need to come down to the station for a sketch artist." The middle aged man sighed.
The officer looked at Mel. "What photographer?" He wrote down everything he could. "I think you need to come down to the station for a sketch artist." The middle aged man sighed.
"The one who came to our house and took my picture." Mel thought that his father had known about the man coming to take pictures, but given the look of horror on his face, he did not. Livius nodded. "Okay."
"The one who came to our house and took my picture." Mel thought that his father had known about the man coming to take pictures, but given the look of horror on his face, he did not. Livius nodded. "Okay."
The officer seemed a bit concerned about that as well. He offered Livius a seat in the patrol car. "You can meet me there if you'd prefer." He knew some people disliked riding with the police in case it looked like they'd been arrested.
The officer seemed a bit concerned about that as well. He offered Livius a seat in the patrol car. "You can meet me there if you'd prefer." He knew some people disliked riding with the police in case it looked like they'd been arrested.
Livius wouldn't have minded riding with the officer, but his father minded. "I'll drive him down to the station." He didn't want it to look like his son had been arrested. It had already been embarrassing enough when he dropped out of school.
Livius wouldn't have minded riding with the officer, but his father minded. "I'll drive him down to the station." He didn't want it to look like his son had been arrested. It had already been embarrassing enough when he dropped out of school.
The officer nodded. He climbed into the car and drove to the station, expecting to meet them there.
The officer nodded. He climbed into the car and drove to the station, expecting to meet them there.
Jet drove down to the station with Livius. He broght Mel, too, just in case, but left Hermes at home. He doubted he'd be able to add anything useful to the description.
Jet drove down to the station with Livius. He broght Mel, too, just in case, but left Hermes at home. He doubted he'd be able to add anything useful to the description.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 4116 4117